[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are Pokemon youtubers so fucking terrible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png (17KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png
17KB, 1200x1200px
why are Pokemon youtubers so fucking terrible?
>>
Because they want to make several videos on a single topic and be all WELL A LOT OF MONS GOT CHANGED THIS GEN and won't make a single video spelling it all out like it's patch notes in any other game. Lord forbid I have to actually put in effort to look myself.
>>
Because they have lives and don't indulge in a childrens franchise as much as you do
>>
Because all you do is watch shitty cockroaches like Shofu and Tyranitartube so that you can bitch about them instead of actually looking for decent ones
>>
>watching someone else play a game

youtubers in general are terrible
>>
Why watch any youtubers
>>
File: Rising doubt.jpg (566KB, 897x920px) Image search: [Google]
Rising doubt.jpg
566KB, 897x920px
>>30858182
What are some decent pokemon youtubers?
>>
>>30857363
Because most of them target their video's towards little kids

The only decent popular one is Shofu, but I understand that some people find him to be obnoxious too.
>>
the only good poketuber is pokeli.
>>
File: 1481867824419.png (33KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
1481867824419.png
33KB, 350x308px
Is there a youtuber who play without exp share, in set mode, and without revives in battles?
>>
>>30858318
>>30858360
Verlisify is the best youtuber. His content is good, funny and he is very informative.
>>
>>30858388
anyone that does a nuzlocke
>>
>>30858182
> decent ones
name two
>>
>>30858411
Shit posting at its finest.
>>
Can you guys stop it with all the e-celeb threads? This board is about Pokémon. Not losers who make YouTube videos.
>>
>why are youtubers so fucking terrible?
FTFY
also diaper beam lol
>>
>>30858318
>he doesn't watch JorGastro
entertaining and actually good at the game
>>
Chuggaaconroy isn't that bad
>>
>>30858418
Meh, I think the concept of nuzlocke is stupid for my playstyle...Pokemon are meant to often faint in a battle!
>>
>>30858325
Verlisify's YouTube is like Serebii, except it's harder to find good information and he complains a lot more.
>>
>>30858579
I really hate the YT suggestions since they start to flood your recommended with some other random guys caring about muh drama and I indirectly give them views by not switching when I honestly don't give a fuck if the content is decent.
>>
Wolfeys YouTube Channel isn't that bad, considering he is a world champion and all.
>>
>>30858318
Pokeaim
>>
>>30858325
I actually watched a Shofu video recently cause i wanted to how good pokemon looked with that filter and he's calmed down a lot. He's actually watchable for the most part.
>>
>>30859153
This and Wolfey Glicks channel. Plus Duncankneedeep for laughs. I find people are a little less irritating when they're in larger groups so his roulette battles kinda make people I'd hate a bit more tolerable. Plus it looks fun.
>>
>>30857363
Cuz watching pokemon is boring as fuck and any youtuber with a brain doesn't make boring content.
>>
>>30857363
Pyrotoz is cool.
>>
>>30857363
Verlisify is based because he triggers injectors
>>
fucked with haydunn since like 2011. hes not terrible, at least he doesnt take himself too seriously.
>>
Because despite there being quite a lot of both official and fanmade material to work with the content most poketubers always decide to talk about is finite until new games come out, meaning more often than not they'll devolve into Top 10s, drama and regurgitating theories they find on other Pokemon communities.

It's kind of weird considering, like I just said, there's a lot to work with in Pokemon. But the problem is that it seems everything that can be done has already been done before, which makes no sense because it's not like Pokemon had a small fandom or was over.
>>
>>30858318
AbdallahSmash026
>>
>>30859574
>DKD
Nah, absolute cunt who leeched off PokeAim and his crew to get popular, uses Verlis (who is absolutely cancerous) to get views and is delusionaly arrogant over a kids game when he's in the late 20s
>>
>>30860986
I agree he's a bit of a douche but his and HoodlumSrafty FFA are entertaining.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.