[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shiny Magearna?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: shiny magearna.jpg (44KB, 788x473px) Image search: [Google]
shiny magearna.jpg
44KB, 788x473px
why does magearna's so called shiny form have no difference, at least one i cant see.

image made by me
source of images of magearna:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXml_rybp4A
>>
>>30854578
Becsuse the paint has worn off. You can see the difference with its original form.
>>
File: npljAcHx.jpg (18KB, 400x400px)
npljAcHx.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>30854630
this is pretty clever
>>
I think the flowers in refresh are different, other than that she only sparkles.
>>
>>30854630
but then why is there a shiny form for the original paint?
>pic related
>>
>>30854721
because the paint hasn't worn off. Keep up anon.
>>
>>30854742
oh, i understand now, though i thought you meant the original colors was the shiny form.
>>
>>30854721
because we'll eventually get to paint our magearnas, and then shiny ones will be different
>>
>>30854630
>The paint has a shiny form, but not the Pokémon itself
Why. That's like making Farfetchd's shiny only change the leek.
>>
>>30856254
Hey Komala's shiny is nothing but the log changing color so I don't think it's that ridiculous.
>>
>>30854578
I think they purposely made the shiny of magearna unchanged because she isn't meant to have a shiny so hackers wouldn't even bother. Like with victini and other locked shinies hackers would go out of there way to get them because of the noticeable difference.
>>
>>30856324
the log is the pokemon.
>>
>>30856357
Then why isn't it Grass type?
>>
>>30856416

Don't mistype Komala you CIS piece of shit!
>>
>>30856357
Do the world a favour and kys
>>
File: 1474386844422.jpg (47KB, 582x589px)
1474386844422.jpg
47KB, 582x589px
>>30856357
>the log is the pokemon
>>
>>30856357
Probably true
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.