[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I EV train without hordes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

How the fuck do I EV train without hordes?
>>
>>30849931
SOS Chaining.
Is way faster than hordes.
>>
>>30849959
Its about two minutes slower.
But still, pretty damn fast.
>>
Sos with pokerus and power items
4 or 5 star bounce houses in festival plaza
Max level isle evelup with 63 sessions and pokebeans
Vitamins

.....Hacks
>>
Poke Pelago
>>
>>30849959
>Hordes: 5 battles in total
>SOS: 7 Battles in total, have to waste a turn using false swipe, another turn to use the adrenaline orb, sometimes the SOS pokemon doesn't even appear

Nah
>>
SOS chaining. With the power items, you can fully EV train a stat in like 5 minutes.
>>
There are 3 ways to gain EVs first off is EV Medicine each medicine will put 10 into a stat and you can only use 10 of 1 kind into a stat those medicines are Proteins for Atk, Iron for Def, Calcium for Sp Atk, Zinc for Sp Def, Carbos for Speed, and Hp up for you guessed it Hp. So you can skip 200 evs by giving your Gengar 10 Calcium and 10 Carbos when its level 1. Secondly there is the PokePeligo, if you have developed the work out island you can leave up to 18 pokemon there to EV train over time and the stat that will be raised will be which ever drink you let them have while they play put them in for 38 sessions after loading them up with the medicines and then you take it out and re put it in to do its second stat and then a final time for 1 session for that 4 into its last stat. Finally for a more hands on approach you can go defeat Pokemon to gain EV's. All Pokemon when fainted give off different EV's and any Pokemon that gains Experience from the battle gains EVs that Pokemon gives off so yes the XP Share will help in the EV training process. For instance Pikipeck gives off 1 attack EV when defeated. So kill 252 of them if you don't feel like using the medicine and bingo bango you have a Pokemon EV training in attack. In SOS battles the EV's givin off the newly spawned pokemon will increase which each one you defeat. Also the said Power Items I mentioned in the IV breeding part of my walk through will give you 4 EVs each time you gain EVs in to the stat it says it helps raise so if you defeat a Pikipeck while holding the Power Bracer you will effectively gain 5 Attack EVs
>>
>Leave pokemon in poke pelago
>63 sessions with beans
>Go play battle tree
>Go do other shit
>Come back
>Suddenly 252 EV
>Do the same again, go to bed
>Wake up, two 252 EVs
>Can do this with 18 pokemon at the same time
>>
how do SOS train with lvl 1 shitmons
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>30849959
>use an adrenaline orb and intimidater
>help didn't arrive
>help didn't arrive
>help didn't arrive
>help didn't arrive
>>
>>30850163
Exp share like past gens
>>
>>30849959
Hell no
Sweet scent + surf instant 25 evs and it wastes no money
>>
File: 1470794662210.jpg (14KB, 225x234px) Image search: [Google]
1470794662210.jpg
14KB, 225x234px
>>30850102
>Gengar
>level 1

Also you should work on using punctuation and structuring your paragraphs so people can easily decipher what you're fucking saying.
>>
>>30850193
wait what. does it really work like that (even with a power item, pokerus, etc)?
>>
how the fuck do I EV train without power items
>>
>>30850535
Why are you EV training without Power items?
>>
>>30850609
I'm not. I just don't have them, and in order to get them I'd have to EV train to win because the Battle Royal is bullshitting me
Alternatively I'd have to lose 48 battle royals
>>
>>30850247
why does sweet scent work this gen is beyond me
>>
>>30850722
*doesn't
>>
>>30850722
let me guess
older 3DSes would've fucking died when 6 pokemon are on screen
since they're already lagging in doubles
>>
>>30849931
Battling a single Pokémon like before Gen 6. At least Battle Items give +8 EVs instead of +4.
>>
>>30850759
sweet seent to encountering mons, not horde battles, so that i don't have to waste time with the honey
>>
>>30851534
why don't you just run
>>
Hack in mons instead
>>
>>30850021
Pelago is the best.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.