[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Battle Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What was your opinion on it? I personally loved it since it focused on making the battles as fun as possible, and online was awesome. I see it get a lot of hate though which makes me sad, because I would love a sequel
>>
>>30847440
I loved it
The only reason people shit on it is because the game was made for people with at least one of the Gen 4 DS games and they didn't have one.
>>
The exact same opinion that I had with Stadium. They're fine games but if you're not into competitive is just a something to try once or twice at max. You don't get to catch, train, breed, explore, listen to awesome tracks, etc, etc.
>>
Loved this game
Used to wreck fags online with my Armaldo sweeper in doubles
>Armaldo used Rock Polish
>Crobat used Swagger on Armaldo
>Armaldo's Persim Berry cured him of confusion
Then Crobat woul U-turn into one of my waiting mons who would just clean up whatever Armaldo couldn't OHKO at that point
>>
>>30847562
There would be a lot of mediocre people using random legendaries online

I got a seedot sweep going once and it was marvelous
>>
I loved every part of it except the fog.
>>
>>30847701
I couldn't land Thunderbolt for 8 TURNS

>LANTURN, STILL CAN'T PULLOFFAMOOOOVE
>>
>>30847797
>flashbacks of the announcer
JUUUUUDGMENT HAS BEEN DEALT
>>
>>30847837
The announcer is basically the best thing about the Stadium-style games and why even in the move to 3D we need another one.
>>
>>30847440
It was pretty shitty, we need a Stadium 3 or Colosseum 3, not a Battle Revolution 2. I still would definitely take a BR2 over nothing though. I did like the customization in it and think it is better then XY and SM's.
>>
>>30847440
the models look fucking hideous
>>
>>30847963
Imagine if there was a "Narrator: On/Off" toggle for the next battle facility
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.