[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVIL TEAM POWER RANKINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: now listen up you sack of shit.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
now listen up you sack of shit.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
GOD TIER
>Rocket
>Skull
>Neo Plasma

HIGH TIER
>Magma
>Plasma

OK TIER
>Galactic
>Aqua

SHIT TIER
>Flare

You know I'm right
>>
>Power Rankings
>Rocket in GOD tier
>Galactic in OK tier

Already reeks of shit taste, kill yourself genwunner
>>
cool
>skull
>plasma

ok
>galactic
>rocket

shit
>aqua
>magma
>neo plasma

worse than shit
>flare
>>
Plasma>Neo Plasma>Skull>Rocket>Magma>Aqua>Galactic>Flare
>>
>>30844997
wth are these rankings based on
>>
All of them are sort of fundamentally flawed, but even then I think aqua and magma stand out in how dumb their plans were. I'm a bigger fan of the ones that don't try to end the world for reasons that make no sense so I'd agree on rocket and skull at least
>>
>Rocket is God Tier
I don't know what is god tier in
MUH WE WANT POKEMON FOR POWER
>>
>>30845020
if I were a genwunner rocket would be the only team in god tier
I'm actually a huge gen 4 fanboy but the only thing good about galactic is cyrus
>>
>>30844997
Rocket is shit. And Skull is overrated as fuck, best thing about it is the funny grunts.
>>
>>30844997
Drop Aqua to shit.
>>
>liking team neopets
>>
>>30845027
Eh, Aqua was dumb but Magma was understandable mainly because more land could provide humans and other land based creatures more space to live and grow.
>>
>>30845685
You're right, he needs to drop Galactic down immediately.
>>
>>30845035
Money, power.

God Tier:
Non Anime Rocket: Giovanni was such a charismatic leader that he was pined for long after he abandoned them. The admins and grunts all look great. Classic and still best team.

Good Tier:
Aqua: Here for the aesthetics. If not they'd be lower. Shelley and Archie and grunts look great. Plan was stoopid though. Flood the world and then... Wat?

Meh Tier:
Flare: Lysandre! How can you hate? Also, sexy news lady Malva!). Grunts suck and drag this team down from a higher rank.

Magma: It's Aqua without lookin so damn good. So meh.

Galactic: Cyrus is the only thing keeping this team from shit tier.

Shit Tier:
Plasma: Seriously, N Is awesome. But he leaves the team. Leader is literally who, and Sages are lame. Grunts look stoobid.
>>
>>30844997
You forgot:

>"Oh shit, you're so bland I didn't even consider you" TIER

Giovanniless Team Rocket
>>
>rocket
>god tier
they're boring as fuck though
>>
>>30844997

> NeoPlasma>Plasma

Sir, what are you doing.
>>
>>30844997
You're mostly correct, just lower Aqua to shit tier, and Flare to super shit tier.
>>
What about Aether tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.