[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain all the B/W2 love to me? These are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: black-white.jpg (44KB, 469x210px) Image search: [Google]
black-white.jpg
44KB, 469x210px
Can someone please explain all the B/W2 love to me? These are clearly superior. I don't get it.
>>
File: Ghetsis.png (414KB, 819x568px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis.png
414KB, 819x568px
>>30840251
>>
>>30840251
>muh postgame
>>
>>30840308
So, does this guy only had one arm?

I'm confused
>>
File: Unova PokéGirls (1).jpg (456KB, 850x456px) Image search: [Google]
Unova PokéGirls (1).jpg
456KB, 850x456px
A big part of the reason is because B2/W2 are better as continuations of B/W.

Memory Link adds a lot of fanservice and connection to the previous games, such as;

>Being able to catch all of N's high-IV Pokémon
>Battling Cheren and Bianca with their updated teams
>References to the first player character by name
>Multiple cutscenes expanding the characters and world of the first games.

Then you consider what happened to the Region. B2/W2 still has the best regional Dex in the franchise, with them adding about 150~ fan-favorite Pokémon lines to Unova. You could now re-explore Unova in a far less linear fashion.

The characters were fantastic, as you got to see all your favorites return, wizened and more experienced. The new characters, Roxie and Colress in particular, are IMO some of the best in the entire franchise.

The biggest thing however, was the Post-Game. B2/W2 had without a doubt, the largest Post-Game in the entire franchise.

>White Tree Hollow/Black Tower Dungeons with high-level Pokémon Trainers to grind against & defeat, with a Shiny as a reward
>Tons of post-game dungeons and areas to explore
>N's Pokémon
>Pokémon World Tournament on top of the Battle Subway, fanservice to Gens 1-5, makes the Alola Battle Tree look like dogshit.
>PokéStar Studios is probably the best Pokémon sidegame we ever had, actually providing tons of in-game rewards.
>Catching them all earns you the Shiny Charm, making Shiny Hunting an actual valid Post-Game hobby for the first time
>Catching them all also earns you the chance to unlock a new area to catch a Shiny Haxorus as a reward.

And lastly the story, which is compelling mostly as a continuation to B/W.

So yes, B2/W2 are better games, once you take into account that you should really be playing them as an extension of the Unova experience.
>>
>>30840484
If I recall correctly, it's implied that Kyurem wounded him. The whole left half of his body is a little fucked up now.
>>
>>30840484
No he's left-handed
>>
>>30840251
daily reminder to ignore the anti-gen v shitter and to discuss gen v peacefully
>>
>>30840251
They both had their strong points, bw2 has the qualities that last though, namely, content, and a lot of it. Lots of mons to catch and lots of shit to do.

BW had story and the 'only new mons' fresh appeal which are great the first time you play through.
>>
Far more to do after the credits, far larger map to explore, far more side attractions in general, double the size of the regional dex, general QoL improvements like auto-Repel and Free Space, has a dumb action plot rather than putting up a front that they'll tackle the ethics of Pokemon Battles which they really shouldn't bother doing anyways and all only to totally handwave it, returning characters from BW1 in more than mere cameos and none the worse, better pacing, Challenge Mode, some other shit I can't recall.
>>
>>30840509
Ah okay. So to sum it up.. A bunch of retarded faggot shit.
>>
File: fucked up.png (28KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up.png
28KB, 256x192px
>>30840515
That explains why it looked discolored in the beginning of the game
>>
>>30840559
Hey fuck you buddy, you asked a question, I gave a valid response of everything I think people may prefer the sequels for, and you're just going to shitpost?
>>
>>30840509
gen V was the first time i fapped to pokegirls
10/10
>>
File: Unova PokéGirls (4).jpg (301KB, 850x761px) Image search: [Google]
Unova PokéGirls (4).jpg
301KB, 850x761px
>>30840586
Gen 5 does have the best PokéGirls, no doubt about that
>>
>>30840251
can't use my bro Mamoswine in black and white now can i
>>
>>30840639
I'll show you a mamoswine

*lifts up wizard cloak*
>>
>>30840676
*teleports in front of you*

*unsheathes katana*

"OWO What's this?"
>>
>>30840693
*unsheaths kartana*
"Kartana use Leaf Blade!"
*cuts you into peaces*
"tch nothin personnel kid...it's just that...sun and moon are better games..."
>>
>>30840735
*it was a hologram*
>>
>>30840748
fuck, I know this is a reference to something.
>>
File: 1479445378407.jpg (146KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1479445378407.jpg
146KB, 850x850px
>>30840251
Post-game. That's pretty much it. BW2 has the most extra content overall than any other game in the series.

>>30840603
>best pokegirls
>pic doesn't have Hilda, Skyla or Juniper
>>
File: 1462602682024.png (316KB, 487x675px) Image search: [Google]
1462602682024.png
316KB, 487x675px
It's not fair to pit them against each other.

Black/White has the story that makes you fall in love with Unova. Black2/White2 is basically a pure fanservice excursion, and adds enough new content and new areas that it's really a true sequel rather than a third-version rehash.
>>
>>30841078
>a true sequel rather than a third-version rehash

Too bad it's more or less the same shit. B2W2 are still pretty good games though.
>>
>>30840251
Gen 5 is the generation I missed out on. Wasn't into Pokemon at the time. Kind of regret it.
>>
>>30841558
>Too bad it's more or less the same shit.
BW2 makes several large changes from BW.
It is by far the most drastically changed third game.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.