[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What went wrong?
>>
>>30838973
Bad anime season after good games, who would have thought?
>>
>>30839030
Followed by a Good anime season after a bad game.
>>
>>30839055
The franchise only has so much juju to spread around at once.
>>
>>30838973
I wish the anime would fucking die already.
>>
>>30839055
XY anime was good?
>>
>>30838973
The worst movie with the worst anime. I remember watching the part where tepig beat HYDREIGON by cheating with victini. What a crock of shit
>>
>>30838973
>Team Rocket is no longer entertaining
>characters are bland
>Ash had all 3 starters, yet only Tepig evolved, and only once
>Cameron beating Ash
>>
>>30839206
In terms of Pokemon anime and not anime in general, yes it was good
>>
>>30839250

Jobfrog losing is probably the biggest load of bullshit in the franchise, but Cameron beating Ash easily hurt the most.
>>
>>30839254
It was good when shit started happening. Everything up to and including Korrina was shit, but it got good for a while after that, until the League when it became shit again.
>>
>>30839175
Things are looking good for the anime then
>>
>>30838973
>making ash dumber than he usually is
>DUDE YOUR SUCH A KID LMAO: the character
>brock ripoff
yeah, it was a mess.
>>
not enough georgia and bianca
>>
>>30839254
The only good thing about XY was the gym battles. Everything else was utterly flat and devoid of charm.
>>
File: minah.png (84KB, 425x431px) Image search: [Google]
minah.png
84KB, 425x431px
>>30839672
Most people didn't gave a shit a shit about the league cause most of the XY audience were just shippers
>>
>>30840281
More like they stopped caring once they realize their ship is going to crash and burn like Ash's chance at winning the league.
>>
>>30840281
Ash was bound to lose anyways. If he becomes the best the series ends, that's the point.
>>
>>30838973
>"YOU'RE SUCH A KID."
>>
>>30838973
Tobias suck his soul and dream
>>
>>30839055
A now we have another bad anime season after good games.
It's a cycle.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.