[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...is this really how TMs work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1479269409951.jpg (92KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1479269409951.jpg
92KB, 600x390px
So...is this really how TMs work?
>>
You put the hole on their forehead and count to 3.
>>
It's a Jojo reference. I won't explain any further, to avoid spoiling animebros :)
>>
No. Pokemon are converted into data and stored on a USB (Pokeball). You upload the data contained on the TM disc and combine it with their code in the Pokeball.
>>
>>30838585
you open the pokeball and put the disc in and then recall the pokemon
>>
That old manga (the one drawn by the hentai artist) had them as boxes full of magic powder. Pour it on a Pokemon and boom, they learn the move.
>>
>>30838585
You insert the tms into a teachy tv dumb ass
>>
>>30838786
But how do they do it in mystery dungeon...
>>
>>30838617
POKEMON
POCKET MONSTERS
POKEMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>>30838617
This makes a lot of sense. But why haven't they explored this route of story further, I.E. people hacking pokemon to make them strong or mutate them?
>>
>>30838614
Kabutomushi
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybpvrFlitIU
>>
>>30838888
Probably because looking too closely at the concept that you can turn creatures into data and store them would unravel the setting
>>
The discs are dvds. You show the pokemon a video of the move, and they learn it by watching.
>>
>>30838913
Fuck o was going to make a video of that for more views. I missed my chance.
>>
File: reaharhaer.png (2MB, 1024x4275px) Image search: [Google]
reaharhaer.png
2MB, 1024x4275px
>>
File: Gard.png (151KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
Gard.png
151KB, 390x390px
>>30839186
Cute!
>>
>>30838985
how does that explain them breaking after single use?
>>
>>30839243
But anon you can use TMs as many times as you like.
>>
>>30839243
All DVD players in the Pokemon world are poorly built bootleg devices that break after one use.
>>
>>30839243
Shitty discount player that eats the DVD.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.