[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IVE BEEN STUCK AT 99/100 FOR SO LONG I have followed all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 229239_zygarde_cell_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg (109KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
229239_zygarde_cell_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg
109KB, 2048x1447px
IVE BEEN STUCK AT 99/100 FOR SO LONG
I have followed all the guides multiple times and can't find the last one!
>>
Guzzlord cave at night/day
>>
Check the ones you've been skipping over checking because you were 100% sure you got them. That's what happened to me.
>>
>>30836878
been there done that
>>
>>30836886
The Kahunas' houses? Your bedroom?
>>
>>30836858
Try Route 1 Trainer School at night. God, that took me forever
>>
The last one I was missing was the one by tapu koko.
>>
>>30836858
I was missing the one in Ilima's house.
>>
>>30836900
I got all the cores, just need one last cell
>>
File: hey.png (1MB, 1967x1550px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
1MB, 1967x1550px
>ultimate tutorial to get Zygarde

>get 5 random cells
>get the 5 cores in Kahuna's houses (also protag's house)
>build a Aura Break-Zygarde
>shit nature/IVs?
>destroy it
>rebuild a Aura Break-Zygarde until you get the nature/IVs you want
>let your Zydoge sleep in your PC

>then prepare a lot of eggs (Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Bagon... basically rare mons)
>A LOT
>put your Dhelmise/Jangmo-o/whatevermon in the GTS asking for Zygarde
>enjoy your free Zbros

>destroy all those traded Zs for cells
>upgrade your good natured/IVd Aura Break-Zygarde to a Power Construct-Zygarde
>now you have hundreds and hundreds of cells also your complete Zygarde totally free (seriously I have like 380 cells in my cube and 260 in boxes as dogs and snakes)

>be happy
>>
>>30836858
You may have missed the one in Ultra Space. They give you a second chance to get it right before the credits if you said the right things to Lillie over the course of the game.
>>
Look closely at the map. I was stuck with the one on route 12 cause I wasn't looking close enough and thought I had it
>>
>>30836858
Load your save in pkhex and check
>>
File: 1481225875968.png (70KB, 189x181px) Image search: [Google]
1481225875968.png
70KB, 189x181px
>>30837013
prove it.
>>
>>30837013
kill yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.