[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4b6.jpg (81KB, 929x330px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
81KB, 929x330px
two regions
Second region being :in an alternate world
>>
>>30833521
I love me some multiverse baby.
>>
First world :
-no megas
-fairly easy run because kids game
-badass evil team who get away and you end up chasing them
second world:
-hard mode
-megas
Final boss battle with the bad guy
>>
>>30833609
Thats actually a very nice idea.
(Make it so that you need to restart all over in the other world.)//if you want to fully enjoy the hard mode
Also have the other world have a different region dex.
>>
>>30833609
>>30833658
>Expecting gamefreak putting effort into a pokemon game.
>hard mode
Lel we never gonna get that shit. They scrapped bf because people dont spend as much time gaming and its too hard for kids
>>
I was working on an idea once where the story had two ways of folding out; one where the gym challenges were easier and more, almost, inconsequential, but the evil team in the game was more successful and threatening and would be a presence in the postgame.

another one where the evil team followed a more typical structure (totally foiled and vanished by the time you get to the 8th gym) and instead the gym leaders were more powerful and post-game would be occupied with gym leader rematches/a story-focused battle frontier-esque facility

dropped working on the scenario when i realized i didnt have time in my life to make a romhack.
>>
>>30833609
Oh dont forget that the second world you are not able to use exp share.
>>30833658
Restarting would be lame but I get what you mean it forces the player to catch new mons... an idea would be if the pokemons of the first world faint they dissappear.
>>
>>30833907
Forgot to mention that they don't dissapear completely but are teleported back into the first world pc box without you being able to take them back.
>>
>>30833907
>if the pokemons of the first world faint they dissappear.
Thats stupid.
Imagine you fucking up you'all have to grind your way up again with the pokemons of the second world. I think its better that you start the game fresh again but its just a much harder run.
>>
Some anons have good ideas but the problem is. This will never fit in the 3ds.
>>
>>30834194
Good thing Gen 8 will be on the Switch then.
>>
>>30833521
That sounds pretty cool
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.