[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gold used to be considered one of the most powerful trainers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: d.jpg (79KB, 885x497px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
79KB, 885x497px
Gold used to be considered one of the most powerful trainers because he defeated Red, but now that Sun defeated either Red or Blue, who is the stronger?

pic not related
>>
>>30831207
>who is the stronger
uh whoops... meant to say "who is stronger"
>>
brendan with mega fug
>>
My bet is on Nate and Rosa merely for PWT in the non mega continuity, Brendan/May do get mega Fug on mega continuity though.
>>
>>30831207
It's heavily implied and fairly obvious that the match outside the Tree doesn't have either Blue or Red going all out. Meanwhile, Ethan beat Red's ass after the hobo trained on a secluded mountain for 2 years.

PWT isn't canon.
>>
>>30831207
Gold vs Sun vs Nate
>>
Consider the following:

Ethan:
Has 16 badges, champion of two regions. Beat Blue/Green Oak. Probably because of his strength is not challenged a lot, Lance is still btfo and has to sit all day in that room.

By the time Sun becomes champion is probably way stronger than he was when he challenged Red

The outcome of the battle is unknown but let's say he won. He beat Red, who was considered to be the best trainer at his age.

Probably has Ho-Oh or Lugia, and Suicune and the other dogs (which aren't really dogs but whatever)

Extra:
Lyra

Sun:
Champion of Alola, gets challenged a lot.
Canonically has a legendary Pokemon and a team of aliens
Strong enough to possibly beat Red and Blue/Green Oak

Extra:
Lillie
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.