[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just now realized I could have gotten into the desert right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1218636595.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1218636595.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>Just now realized I could have gotten into the desert right after the Ghost trial

WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T THEY JUST TELL YOU IT'S OPEN
>>
>get to the desert entry
>"you need to pass the trial before you can enter!"
>pass the trial
>???
>>
>>30829545
I swear some people are retarded on here. The gatekeeper tells you when you get there that you can access it when you beat the ghost trial. How can you miss this sort of stuff in such a linear short game?
>>
I completely forgot because I was focused on catching a Mimikyu after the trial
>>
>>30829610
fpbp
>>
>>30829545
There's not even anything interesting in there if you explore it before beating the E4 though.
>>
>the version exclusive Alolan Forms, Snorunt, and Vanillite were available pre-Lusamine in that single patch of grass in Tapu Village
How the fuck was I supposed to know there were Ice-type Pokemon there?
>>
Why would you want to beyond getting Sandile?
The team on your first playthrough is supposed to be found naturally anyway
>>
>>30829545
The only thing of importance until post-game is the Psychic Z-crystal and why would you want to go to that horrid place more than once
>>
>>30829687
background music is pretty ballin
>>
>>30829665
>not walking around in every grass field
>not checking the pokedex
>not using QR scanner
Did you just speedrun the game? Now I know why half of this board hates this game.
>>
>>30829736
>>not walking around in every grass field
I casually walked through it once and didn't encounter it. My general assumption is generic looking area just means more generic mons like Trumbeak/Gumshoos/Raticate/Fearow. I explored the meadows, the mountain with Minior, the desert, the place you get Mudsdale Poke Rider, etc. because they looked different, which typically signals a new batch of Pokemon.
>>not checking the pokedex
I did but forgot to zoom in. I just assumed that it was pointing at the mountain.
>>
>>30829545
>try to figure out the pattern behind the maze
>turns out the solution was fixed
real classy gf
>>
>go there expecting something to do
>A Wild Dugtrio appeared!
>>
>>30829640
Literally me.
>>
>>30829545
Fuck the Sandile pit. Absolutely no variety. A million sandiles, fifty dugtrios, ten trapinchs, and a gabite, what a shitty desert.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.