[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take you to get your hard bone/iron coat/etc...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: marowak-alolan.jpg (28KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
marowak-alolan.jpg
28KB, 250x380px
How long did it take you to get your hard bone/iron coat/etc...? Does compound eyes work if the lead is fainted?
>>
>>30825456
I just injected it, so like a minute or two.
>>
>>30825480
I'm grinding for it now. Don't have a ds that I could hack for injection
>>
>>30825456
I got it extremely easy, literally got 2 in a row from the Cubones I was getting for the story, so it took 2 tries. I got it so easily I thought the drop rate was actually pretty high.
>>
>>30825456
Like 15 minutes
>>
>>30825456
about 20 minutes if you factor in the time i needed to find a cubone instead of fucking nihilego

false swipe, adrenaline orb, then send in a high level Thief user and hit the SOS until it drops
>>
Thick Club I got in a few encounters. Iron Coat took way longer than I thought it should. The only other thing I did this for was Black Sludge, which was somewhere in between.

Does Compound Eyes apply to chained Pokemon as well or just for the initial encounter? If it's the latter that may explain the terrible luck.
>>
>>30826050
if its fainted, only 1st encounter simce the fainted mon shifts to the back of the party
>>
>>30826050
it applies to chains if it's out in battle, thereby being in your first party slot.
>>
>>30826050
Compound Eyes will work on chain calls as well, but only if the pokemon with the ability is still in the first slot.

In other words, it has to be battling at the time of the SOS.
>>
>>30825456
a fucking hour
>>
Only one that gave me a problem was the Razor Claw, because it was so damn rare. My Butterfree with Thief was really handy.
>>
>>30826100
>>30826050
Currently 2 hours in and still no fucking bone
>>
>>30826074
>>30826079
>>30826080
Thought as much. I've got a Butterfree doing my Thief work so I must just have had exceptionally shitty luck while chaining Magnemite.

>>30826113
Oh. This. This was a pain too. A Kommo-o even showed up and it didn't have one either.

Still only took me like... 5 encounters? So I got lucky there.

>>30826177
Eesh, that's rough. I recall getting one in Y took a while so I'm gonna chalk that up as RNGesus being a fickle bastard.
>>
>>30825456
Literally first encounter, a friend was unlucky so I decided to help and I got another one, this time on the second encounter
>>
Thick club took no time at all.
I was still catching cubone looking for a decent nature and the third one I caught had it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.