[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled image (7).jpg (4KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled image (7).jpg
4KB, 135x90px
Let's have a thread that's just about Pokemon related stories, not just the usual wondertrade story, but a pretty decent one.
>>
you start
>>
>>30824671
K
>Be me, the most socially awkward kid at school
>Seriously, I never talk to anyone
>Everyone thinks that i'm a huge faggot
>Black and white revealed
>Oh shit
>Looks pretty cool
>Looking up stuff about it during school
>One of the "cool" kids comes up from behind
>"WHATCHA DOOIN ANON?"
>shit
>switches tabs
>"Pfft, not sure what your talking about"
>"Coolio" calls his friends
>Everyone comes over
>fug
>They see everything
>Gets called a Pika-fag and I had to deal with it for the entire year
>I thought that was the end
>Next year it starts up again
>Pokemon ruined my school life
>>
File: a4e.jpg (67KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
a4e.jpg
67KB, 500x738px
>>30824890
I was going to call you underage but I realized that BW came out 6 years ago.
>>
>>30824501
>be me
>diaper beam
>literally lol
>end
>>
>>30824949
thx
>>
File: horse.jpg (258KB, 1200x1335px) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
258KB, 1200x1335px
> Decided to get back into Pokemon after Gen 5 being a letdown after Gen 4
> Going to go buy Omega Ruby since it just came out
> Planned on getting a physical copy because lol at digital
> Get to the store around closing time after work
> Only one cashier and no one there
> Get to the front of the line and ask the cashier to bring me a copy of the game
> The cashier pardoned herself and said she had to take an urgent call and told me to wait
> She goes into another room and not the room where they store the games but like an office and starts talking on the phone
>Decide to take out my money now so I don’t sperghetti my new pants
>Realize that I don’t have enough money for the game and that I was off by 10 dollars
> Didn’t want to use my debit card to buy this game
> Notice the back door is open and slowly creep inside
> I see Omega Ruby on an upper level shelf and grab it
>Walk out the backroom like it was nothing
> Keep walking toward the door
>Get in my car and drive away

I don’t feel like it was worth it because living in bumfuck nowhere with only one gamestop in driving distance wasn’t as bad as missing out on all the Mythical event cards, I'm still too scared to this day to go back to that gamestop
>>
File: looks like it.png (114KB, 252x258px) Image search: [Google]
looks like it.png
114KB, 252x258px
>>30824890
pokemon didn't do that to you, YOU did that to you

did your life get better after graduating?

>>30825112
you should be scared. they probably got your dumb ass on the cctv, and the cashier probably committed your face to long term memory after she got chewed out for letting merch get stolen
>>
>>30825890
Yes
Because I went out of state for college
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.