[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Nanu.png (48KB, 270x160px) Image search: [Google]
Nanu.png
48KB, 270x160px
What's his endgame?
>>
Suicide.
>>
He wants to fug the male protagonist and me.
>>
>>30823601
Acerola
>>
To hang out at home with his kitties.
>>
>>30823601
Sushi
>>
>>30823601
To live the dream of every antisocial misanthrope on social media:

Live and die alone in a cave full of cats and books.
>>
File: i cant believe its so big.jpg (69KB, 558x549px) Image search: [Google]
i cant believe its so big.jpg
69KB, 558x549px
>>30823601
now that the dust has settled, what did he mean by this? you did buy her game though, right? apologize.
>>
>>30823625
slut desu
>>
>>30823601
Is pissed off at life that he's the younger brother, specially since his family is royalty. Watching his older brother's smug cum-bucket daughter Acerola dancing and prancing all over Alola makes him genuinely sick.
>>
>>30823601
Diaper beam lol
>>
>>30823689
I don't think he's literally her uncle. It's pretty common in places outside of Burgerland to call older people you respect uncle and auntie.
>>
>>30823617
Yeah, if he manages to outlive his cats then he is undoubtedly putting a bullet in his head.
>>
>>30823601

He's already at least 800 years old.

As an immortal vampire, nothing much concerns him anymore.

The protagonist interests him because the protagonist is strong, and only the strong will be able to grant him a glorious fight to the death one day.
>>
>>30824267
Is that why Tapu Bulu made him Kahuna?
>>
>>30823601
>they finally added an intelligent, nihilistic character and with a wicked sense of humor
we did it, 4chinz
>>
>>30823601
my ___pussi
>>
His endgame is to do what he needs to, then go back to bed.
>>
To pound some ghost loli puss
>>
>>30825343

Yep, and he's one of the best characters ever added to a Pokemon game.

I didn't think GF had the balls to do it.
>>
>>30823689
So how does he feel about said smug cum-bucket daughter Acerola liking him?
>>
>>30823601
Fucking Anabel's tight, virgin butthole.
>>
>>30825488
Wut
>>
File: 1439114551240.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439114551240.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
I'm sick of him
Not because of him per se, but because of 7 friends I have that are playing the game, 6 have told me "lmao that's totally u"
>>
>>30825530
you know, in an ironic way, that kind of does make you even more like him.
>>
>>30825562
I'm aware of that
And it has been already pointed out to me
Only makes me even more bitter about the whole thing
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.