[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better Pokemon villain. >Protip: you cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 14890391284.png (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
14890391284.png
5KB, 256x192px
Name a better Pokemon villain.

>Protip: you cant
>>
Charon>>30823076
>>
>>30823076
>his grunts are canonically stupid
>literally "i have no emotions"

But fuck me Saturn and Mars turn me on. Man has some good taste left in him.
>>
File: crapominable.png (130KB, 538x276px) Image search: [Google]
crapominable.png
130KB, 538x276px
this
>>
>>30823076

B/W Ghetsis. That motherfucker knew how to play the long game.
>>
>>30823176
10&10 would actually train
>>
>>30823131
>Saturn
>The male
>Turns me on
>>
>>30823076
Ghetsis. He actually attempts to kill people and has 0 redemption whatsoever.
>>
It's really hard to imagine how that man won anyone over
>>
>>30823076
Literally any other villain in the game.
>>
>>30823273
and? he's better than jupiter

>not having a favourite pokeboy
>>
Born and raised in Sunyshore City, he was known to be a good, albeit asocial, student, and so preferred the company of machines over humans and Pokémon. Despite being such a good student, however, he did not live up to his parents' expectations, and so felt rejected. Sometime after this, he decided emotions were the source of all strife in the world, and that only the elimination of emotions, along with spirit, could be the end of fighting in the world, which lead to his plan and actions during the storyline in Sinnoh. His grandfather, who lives on Route 228 in Pokémon Platinum, regrets not taking him in during his time of need. It is also notable that Cyrus is very persistent in order to reach his dream. After being defeated one final time by the player, he ominously hints that someday make his ultimate goal into a reality. In the Distortion World (Pokémon Platinum), it is questionable what happened to him, as he simply walks away, deeper into the world, and is not encountered on the player's return visit.
>>
>>30823273
Shit I mistook him for Jupiter.

But he's nice as well.
>>
>>30823404
how
>>
File: Favorite Pokevillain.jpg (121KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Favorite Pokevillain.jpg
121KB, 1252x1252px
>>30823076
>>
>>30823204
He's Claude Frollo mixed with Ramsay Bolton
>>
>>30823316
exactly. he's just a good for nothing murderer. anyone can just murder people.

But Cyrus practically wanted godmode and his own fucking universe. And harnessed the power of Dialga and Palkia and the Lake Guardians just to do it.

That motherfucker didn't even flinch at the sight of the Renegade Pokemon. And he fucking chased it into his own fucking dimension!

"hurr im GAYTSIS and i have this pole that i pleasure myself with that controls some shitty grey dragon"

Fuck Ghetsis. He's just some pussy-ass old man. Professor Rowan can drop that motherfucker with an evolutionary kick to the nuts.
>>
>>30823581
Cyrus appeals to your autism because he likely has a speeders. Ghetsis appeals to mine because he has qualities of a shakespearean/renaissance-era villain
>>
>>30823651
*aspergers
>>
>>30823651

>*tips fedora*
>>
File: MASTER.png (764KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
MASTER.png
764KB, 1366x768px
>>30823404
MASTER CYRUS!
>>
File: tumblr_lhiibmEMjb1qh8pluo1_400.png (230KB, 370x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhiibmEMjb1qh8pluo1_400.png
230KB, 370x279px
>>30823581
Ghetsis had a much more detailed plan than Cyrus tho.
>>
they're both great villians.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>30823076 (OP)
>>
by best you mean stupidest, most overblown plan for any pokemon game
hey kid forget your monster catching quest time to go save the entire dimension with the help of your metal penguin somehow
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.