[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got to battle tree and... is this the part where im gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mal.png (499KB, 957x426px) Image search: [Google]
mal.png
499KB, 957x426px
just got to battle tree and...
is this the part where im gonna have to dedicate the rest of my life to breeding perfect stat shinies?

i don't know what fucking ancient power im gonna have to invoke in to be able to beat this evil
>>
A good ultra beast can get you quite far without much effort.
>>
>>30822962
i got a naughty pheromosa
also got a jolly kartana
and a mimikyu with good moves...

...can't make it past 12 battles
as a funny plus of all the first 5 battles i've had with them the leader of the opposing group always beats my pheromosa in speed
>>
desperate bump
>>
>>30822928
>>30823024
Have you considered gitting gud?

14 year old me was able to get the gold symbol in emerald's battle dome using nothing but poorly EV trained in-game mons with IVs all over the place. Surely battle tree can't be any worse.
>>
>>30822928
Just use the ultra beasts and the Tapus. Those got me through regulars.
>>
File: Xurkitree for the Battle Tree.jpg (40KB, 316x238px) Image search: [Google]
Xurkitree for the Battle Tree.jpg
40KB, 316x238px
>>30822962
This tbqh. I got to 50 in Super Singles easily with this thing. Had a Dragonite to take the Ground moves and a Mimikyu, but they barely saw battle.
>>
>>30822928
z splash mimikyu
air balloon magnazone
leftovers golsiopod

your welcome
>>
>>30823217
aren't the tapus not allowed tho
>>
>>30823202
according to most people having the sames issues as me, battle tree is actually harder
>>
>>30823302
wut nature
>>
>>30823353
They are
>>
>>30822928
You can hyper train shinies now so if you breed them... it is actually very easy to get them to max stats nowadays.

I got to 50 wins in battle tree. Just use Garchomp with a life orb and you will wreck most teams.
Or better yet...
Extreme evoboost baton pass to Garchomp.
>>
File: 60342688_p0.jpg (182KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
60342688_p0.jpg
182KB, 850x700px
>>30823388
I went with Timid. It also has HP Ice and a Quick Claw.
>>
>>30822928
Pheromosa, Z-Conversion Porygon Z and Mega Salamence got me to 89 without too much hassle.
>>
File: ._..jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
._..jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>30823302
Xurkitree learns tail glow ..... Where the fuck have I been?

Like for fucks sakes....
>>
>>30823341
Lum Berry and Swords Dance is better
>Can take advantage of swords dance more than once.
>Lum berry gets rid of horseshit status effects meant to cheese you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.