[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would their children look like /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 2016-12-16-09-45-17--1093734848.jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-16-09-45-17--1093734848.jpg
10KB, 259x195px
What would their children look like /vp/?
>>
>>30820726
they would look autistic
>>
File: Angie_Yonaga_sprite.png (100KB, 170x409px) Image search: [Google]
Angie_Yonaga_sprite.png
100KB, 170x409px
>>
>>30820726
Mixed raced abominations
>>
>>30821219
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30821229
t. filthy mutt
>>
>>30821219
They actually are the same race only Kiawe has one hell of a tan.
>>
>tfw Mallow barely appears in the game so you can't ship MCxMallow
>>
>>30820726
They wouldn't exist because Kiawe is for Sun.
>>
File: 298.jpg (39KB, 540x677px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
39KB, 540x677px
>>30821229
>"Muh /pol/ boogeyman xD!"

>>30821290
>one hell of a tan.

Proof?
>>
>>30821314
Stop. You know what you're doing
There is no "proof" for any dark skinned character's race.
The only ones that make it clear are the ones in conventional clothing styles.
Gamefreak will never come out and say it because no one there is deep enough down the spectrum to do so.
>>
>>30821314
Just so know dark chocolate brown skin happens in the following races:
Native Polynesians
Papuans
Abos
African Niggers
Sri Lankans
Southern Indians
Negrito of South East Asia

So dont think the chocolate characters in Alola are niggers because the natives of most pacific islands are actually brown skinned.
>>
>>30821451
But Kiawe is noticeably darker than the other brown characters.
>>
>>30821468
Pretty sure there is some thing in Hawaii where people put volcanic ash on their skin.

You to be from Sudan to be that black.
>>
File: Kiawe_anime.png (41KB, 200x435px) Image search: [Google]
Kiawe_anime.png
41KB, 200x435px
>>30821365
I mean they can be the same race, but I wouldn't call Kiawes dark skin a hell of a tan. I mean yes he does have a hell of a tan, but there's no way any middle of the line fair person can achieve that without some use of cosmetic spray tan.

There is diversity between tribes/islands and skin colour like irl. You can be the same race but be of a slightly different descent. This would be like comparing hawaiians to samoans, tongans, maori and some darker asian islanders etc. Like I know some asians can get pretty fucking dark, but in terms of skin TONES they would never look like Kiawe.

While they may be of similar blood, that is no fucking tan. He would be dark without a tan and actually considering the tone, the tan would be fairly marginal on him. Look at the pic as reference, are you going to try and tell me that she can tan like Kiawe?

I just have to call bullshit on the whole "hell of a tan" thing. That's such a delusional white person thing to say, I actually LIVE in a place with a large amount of polynesian communities. (New Zealand) and honestly I think I would know a bit more about the extent of a polynesian tan than you if you haven't lived on an island your whole life.
>>
>>30821506
I'm not the same poster you initially replied to, I'm the one who replied to you.
That said I think the tan thing is bullshit, my point is it can't be proven even in my favor.
If someone is uncomfortable with a character being a certain race, nothing short of gamefreak outright saying it will prove otherwise
>>
Non-existent
>>
File: Kiawe's dad.jpg (2MB, 3188x2189px) Image search: [Google]
Kiawe's dad.jpg
2MB, 3188x2189px
>>30821646
>tan thing is bullshit

Have you even played the fucking game? Pic related are Kiawe's parents.

It's implied that his skin is covered in volcanic soot.

Your denial is hilarious though.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 810x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 810x691px
>>30820726
Do you think these two would adopt /vp/?
>>
>>30821646
I mean yeah, you're right in that case. It can't be proven, in fact the racial diversity of Alola is kinda strange in general. Even the cities make almost barely any sense because there's little to no explanation for the random ass cultural differences.

>western farmland, cowboy looking ranches and shit
>chingchong chinatown, both in konikoni and malie (though I know malie was founded by kantonians or some shit)
>islander/hawaiian town (melemele island)

So actually, it's quite clear that Mallow is most likely of a different race or different line of the same race (which is still a definable thing anyway). They would still be of "mixed race" even if they're considered polynesian, because yeah like I mentioned, it would be like saying maori, tongan, samoan, aborignal and hawaiian are the same race when they're not. I mean YEAH mallow and Kiawe could be the same exact fucking line, pale/dark skin can randomly occur in one family or even one single offspring. But I don't care about that, I just think its fucking stupid to call THAT a tan, like wow someone actually thinks that mallow could attain THAT dark of a skin tone?

This really is a pointless discussion
>>
File: Alolan_Jap.jpg (188KB, 1300x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan_Jap.jpg
188KB, 1300x1123px
>>30821506
Exactly this.

Mallow is clearly alolan (Polynesian equivalent of the pokemon world).

She's not a nigger like Olivia.
>>
>>30821682
Jesus dude relax. I'm not denying anything. I played moon and didn't bother to research the characters.
You know as well as I do that dark brown isn't commonly associated with tans.

I was literally trying to steer people away from the stupid race argument shit and I get someone who seems to be looking for enemies

Sorry, friend. You're not finding any here.
>>
>>30821682
>>30821795
Furthermore, I said in the very post you're replying to that even in having an opinion on a character's race there's no way to prove it.

Most people don't even think twice about this sort of thing, it only hurts either argument that most people arguing that a character is or isn't a race is arguing purely for their personal preference to be the truth.
>>
>MUH RACE DEBATES

This is a Pokemon game ffs.
>>
how come kiawe has abs
>>
OP here. I was just asking what their children would look like not for a race debate
>>
>>30822093
This is 4chan, friend
what else did you expect
>>
>>30821682
>Kiawe's dad is blond haired and blue eyed and his mother is a generic older Hawaiian lady.

I know it's because of the whole generic sprite thing but wow.
>>
File: pokemon-go-female-avatar.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-female-avatar.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
#5F7D47 + #864444 = #736146
>>
A salsa
>>
>>30821682

>Kiawe's dad is white
>Mina's dad is black
>>
>>30821862
Dancing
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.