[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other fanbase a suffer from genwunners Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (449KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449KB, 1024x768px
What other fanbase a suffer from genwunners

Pic related
>>
>>30818932
These are good genwunners. The classic games are simply the best.
>>
File: starwars_551c43f4.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
starwars_551c43f4.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>30818932
>>
File: 1355646005954.jpg (314KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1355646005954.jpg
314KB, 1680x1050px
If you count Warcraft and WoW as separate things, WoW.
>>
File: Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg (28KB, 378x264px) Image search: [Google]
Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg
28KB, 378x264px
>>30818932
>>30818962
>>30819006

All of these legitimately went to shit by any objective measure. I feel that the concept doesn't apply nearly as well, or at all.
Series on pic related is a better example, the Retro Studio games were some of the most well designed platformers ever made and you get nostalgic idiots who don't like them because they don't have bipedal crocodiles from their childhood in it.
>>
>>30818932
Transformers
>>
File: the_hobbit_logo.jpg (154KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the_hobbit_logo.jpg
154KB, 1600x1200px
For the record, I thought The Hobbit movies were pretty good. Perfect? No. As good as LoTR? Of course not. But pretty good.
>>
>>30818932
Oh god that fanbase

>ignores a lot of special effects goofs (wires on dilophosaurus, the entirety of the raptor kitchen scene)
>ignores flaws in dialouge (claw on the middle toe)
>ignores scientific inaccuracies while shitting on the other films for the same ones

In thier eyes the original JP was perfect, it isn't. Still a great, classic film, but it's not perfect.

They will shit on the only other good film in the series and call it awful for reasons applicable to the original. Jurassic world was great, not as good as the original but still great. But because it's new that gives the fanbase grounds to call it worse than JP3
>>
>>30819123
I agree completely, and I'm one of the biggest JP fans around. JW undid a lot of the damage that TLW, and especially, JP///, did.
>>
>>30819123
>Jurassic World worse than JP3
People think that? How?
>>
>>30819123
I've never met anyone who liked JP3. At least not in person. I didn't watch it and all everyone tells me about it is how retarded it is and something about a cellphone dinosaur. What I mostly hear about JW, which I also didn't watch, is that it's kind of stupid and full of gigantic ass-pulls but still entertaining.
>>
Anything from the 90s
>>
>>30818932
Final Fantasy, I guess. VIfags are probably similar to genwunners in opinion (older=better), but VIIfags are probably closer in that they're largely normies that ignore the rest of the franchise.
>>
>>30819389
VIfags are pretty reasonable, it's the VIIAnthologyFags that are the worst.
>>
>>30819389
Genwunners aren't normies. They're "hardcore" players who religiously play every game even though they hate it and who haven't played Gen 1 in twenty years, so they still believe that it was as hard and deep as their 6 year old self thought they were. Normies don't have strong opinions about anything in particular. They just like Pikachu or Charizard.
>>
Antifeatherfags and Plutofags are basically genwunners.
>>
>>30818932
Transformers
>>
>>30819520
Didn't know "Plutofags" was a thing. That's funny
>>
>>30819520
Could we also consider flatlanders as genwunners?

Zelda also has genwunners, except that those genwunners are too young to know that OoT wasn't the first game.
>>
>>30819429
No, genwunners are by definition normies. Almost anyone who sticks to these games past Gen 1 and Gen 2 are not genwunners.
>>
>>30819389
Yeah, I like the FF series, but I generally avoid FF discussions because most FF fans would just say I have shit taste. I like II and XII best.
>>
>>30819591
But normies move on. They don't have enough interest in the series to dwell in its past, which is what genwunners do. Plus, genwunners definitely play the new games. They just hate them because they're not gen 1.

>>30819608
I love XII. But I really wouldn't consider myself a fan of the series.
>>
>>30819123
I thought world was a fine movie. Mostly I just like TLW and 3, because they both blow.

>>30819079
There are parts of the movies I like, and more parts of the movie I dislike. The first ~45 minutes of the first movie is the best part of the whole trilogy.

>>30819063
I actually don't like the SNES games at all outside the music, but I love the new Retro ones. They're tough games, though.
>>
>>30819642
dislike* TLW and 3.
>>
>>30819006
So fucking true.

I love the Original Trilogy, but I will defend Prequel Trilogy forever. Everything has its flaws, but globally it makes a more interesting story.

Also, TFA was not as bad as many people say. I want for them to learn from their mistakes in the following two, though.
>>
>>30819063
The people who hate Returns and Tropical Freeze are definitely a small minority, since everyone knows 3 and 1 are the "least perfect"

>>30819574
Zelda Genwunners are LttP fans.
>>
File: 516GyHY9p6L[1].jpg (41KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
516GyHY9p6L[1].jpg
41KB, 334x500px
What other fanbase regularly shits on the first installment of the series for no reason?
>>
>>30819686
What am I if I think the game boy color games are the best zelda games? Besides crazy.
>>
>>30818932
Sonic, Transformers, and to a lesser extent, Power Rangers.

Sonicfags are the only ones with anything remotely resembling a leg to stand on as S3K is legitimately one of the greatest games of all time, and the mid 2000s games, namely everything between SA2 and Unleashed were exceptionally terrible.
Transformers genwunners are full of shit though. G1 is easily one of the worst TF series, only beaten by Energon IMO; while BW, Animated, and Prime were all god tier.

PR fans just undersell the Disney years a whole bunch. Only truly bad season was Super Megaforce
>>
I was going to mention Megaman, but then I remembered how chill most of the fans are.

It's still true that Classic gets a lot more attention than the other series though.
>>
>>30819717
>Transformers genwunners are full of shit though. G1 is easily one of the worst TF series, only beaten by Energon IMO; while BW, Animated, and Prime were all god tier.

>mfw a transformer genwunner tries to shit on the superior beast wars in front of me
>hurr truk not monky
>>
>>30819764
Seriously? I hear almost everyone just talk about X.
>>
>>30819764
To be fair, Classic Megaman's worst crime was settling on repetition. X had a brilliant start but dove into some shit later on. But then Zero and ZX saved the day. And now the series is fucking dead.
>>
>>30819283
Knew a guy who said it gave him a new respect for JP3 because JW "was unfaithful" he was he only person who didn't like it out of the group of 10+ people we went with. His reasoning was easily deconstructed by everyone else within a few minutes, but he refused to budge.
>>
>>30819006

Probably the next best example of genwunners after Pokemon.

>TFA is a rehash of ANH
>The next Pokemon movie is literally the first episodes

In their defense the prequels were ass even though they got lots of actually good spinoff stuff.
>>
>>30819817
Not the biggest star wars fan

TFA was good on the technical level, but it's a near shot for shot remake of ANH with no real creativity and a protagonist who learns the force within half an hour
>>
>>30819765
I fucking loved beastwars
>>
>>30818932
I'm pretty sure genwunners came from the Transformers fandom's geewunners
>>
>>30819791

X is 2nd after Classic.
A lesser 90s kid factor can't compete against one of the more iconic characters in video games.
>>
>>30819817
>TFA is a rehash of ANH
I've got no emotional attachment to any Star Wars movie. It was beat for beat ANH
>>
File: 1457457171920.png (612KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457457171920.png
612KB, 600x1200px
>>30819794

>And now the series is fucking dead.

It lives on in spirit.

Gunvolt might be a bit too anime or dark for some people though.
>>
>>30819338
Want a plot synopsis of JP3?

>boy and a friend of his parents go parasailing
>near isla sorna
>which everybody in universe knows has Dino's on it now
>parents recruit grant to go help find him
>he thinks they will just fly over the island to see dinosaurs
>plane crashes because of a new dinosaur
>the spinosaurus
>IRL it's a fish eater that is not built for any kind of combat and is actually shorter than the T. rex
>kills a Rex easily
>ends up swallowing a cell phone
>rings like the alarm clock in Peter Pan
>grants apprentice steals raptor eggs like a fucking retard
>movie has a few more chases
>they find the kid who has lived there for months
>more chases
>grant used a 3D printed raptor voice box to communicate with the raptors and gives the eggs back
>the navy shows up with tons of shit out of nowhere to save them

JW had some asspulls but they never hurt the experience too much and can be easily ignored

The acting and cast were good, the effects are great and the action sequences are amazing

Not sure if you are still in this thread, but go see it, it didn't make nearly 2 billion for no reason
>>
>>30819967
Forgot to mention that JW contains a lot of satire, making fun of and reversing many tropes in film.
>>
>>30820024
I know self-awareness doesn't necessarily = good but that was one of my favorite things about JW. I loved the bit about sponsorships and product placement.
>>
>>30819123
The original JP's characters could have an onscreen presence without the dinosaurs. This wasn't the case for 3 specifically

TLW was annoying as shit with the antagonistic heroes and the cartoon combat

World? I think World is just fine.

Jurassic Park is the most historically accurate dinosaur film regarding time

Even the recent walking with dinosaurs film fucked up EVERY skeletal.

The "Innacuracies" in Jurassic Park for their time were no worse than the type of speculation yo'd see in All Yesterdays

Aside from, of course, the raptors and rexes having fattened skulls

TLDR: Storywise JP1 was superior to the following 3

The most visually impressive since they were the first CG animals

and had the best excuse for inaccuracies
>>
>>30819967
People who like the JP sequels are more in it for the dinosaurs than the main cast, its pretty simple.

A JP television series couldn't function an episode of the JP3 cast with no dinosaurs. The other 3 movies had interesting enough characters so maybe
>>
Dragon Ball

>muh original DB is a masterpiece and everything about Z is shit hurr durr
>>
Aside from JW the JP sequels have absolute trash plots

What they ALL have going for them is incredible world-building, and if you're into that kind of effort, like any pokemon fan I guess, the JP sequels should be regarded as excellent

But the plots, again, aren't doing them any favors
>>
>>30820398
The veliciraptors and dilophosaurus would like to speak with you

We knew that dilophosaurus were much bigger and didn't have frills or spit poison

We knew that raptors were small and were in Mongolia

No it was very inaccurate for the time

>better excuse

No, they used the same excuse every movie
>>
File: Spinosaurus_vs._T-Rex.jpg (190KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Spinosaurus_vs._T-Rex.jpg
190KB, 1024x768px
>>30819967
I know the movie isn't great and I noticed a lot of the flaws when I saw it in the theater, but I still think this is one of the coolest dinosaurs they ever designed. Its just a fucking monster and barely based on anything. I think it has the best roar.
>>
>>30820447
But that's right.
Dragonball is the perfect manga. Dragonball Z is just HURRR BEAMS POWERUP KAKAROOOTTT SUPER SAIYAN.

If you even consider watching Super you should hang yourself. It's a disgrace.
>>
>>30820607
Nope
The movies were based on books from a time when deinonychus was filed under verlociraptor

WITHIN the book Grant and Tim argue about it

The movie itself takes place during the 80s, when it was still agreed that Deinonychus and velociraptor were the same animal.

It is now understood that if any dinosaur had feathers, they would coat the body, JP3's feather mohawks are inexcusable regarding accuracy, either do it or don't. It does look cool though

JW and the now canonized 2012 videogame confirmed that the Dilos were infants. With the JW hologram dilo being the proper size

Funny enough most JP licensed games gave Dilo a proper size. But you may ignore that

Dinosaurs aren't known to have fleshy extensions or spray poison, but that's not innacurate, inaccuracy is contradicting science, not adding onto science.
Dilo's design isn't "right" but it's no more wrong than depicting theropod dinosaurs with wattles and chicken combs

If anything is remotely wrong with the dilo it's the infantile skull.
>>
>>30820757
Forgot to mention that JP's promotional artworks have the dilo listed as 20 feet in length, the lower sizes specifically for the individual in the movie

Anyone paying attention would know that it only makes sense that pre-opening most of the dinosaurs on the island shouldn't be full size.
Undersizing a dinosaur is literally never wrong because they'd have to have been that size at some point
>>
>>30818932
Ghost Busters fans.
>>
>>30819794
>And now the series is fucking dead.
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>30820856
It's literally the same as nothing.
>>
>>30820837
>Ghostbusters 2 was shit
>Fembusters is really, really, really shit
>the various comics and cartoons based on Ghostbusters that feature new characters are generally forgettable

are you implying it's not justified?
>>
>>30820862
It was a Mighty No. 9 joke.
>>
File: tumblr_nlex09S7Vx1u78t9jo1_500.jpg (160KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlex09S7Vx1u78t9jo1_500.jpg
160KB, 495x750px
>>30819765
>not reading the IDW comics
>>
>>30819079
Both trilogies were excellent in my opinion
>>
>>30820447
It think it's reversed. Dragon Ball Z tards are the worst.
>>
>>30820662
Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are the same manga you retard, it was just split in the west.
>>
>>30820662
Super's not that bad honestly. yeah, the "transformations" are pretty much recolors, but it's really good. Thinking Z was a master piece and not flawed at all is different
>>
>>30820837
Literally everything after the first film is trash. We're talking about nostalgiafags, not smart people.
>>
>>30821027

dbztards fascinate me. They have a really really specific idea of what dragonball is supposed to be, basically ultra serious "hurrr super saiyans" edgy shit which is what DBZ was for like 1 arc... and literally 90% of dragon ball wasn't like that. Even when it got more serious it was NEVER about unlocking super saiyan levels until the cell saga, and immediately after cell was killed they changed tones again and went to being goofy off the wall shit.

then they shit on the rest of the series for "not being like DBZ" when clearly the parts that they like are the outliers. Sound familiar?
>>
>>30818932
Jurassic World was trash though
>>
>>30819717
>PR fans just undersell the Disney years a whole bunch. Only truly bad season was Super Megaforce
To be fair, the actors haven't been on point since about the SPD days.
>>
>>30821052
Honestly recolors are better than going the SSJ3 and 4 route.
>>
>>30819672
>was not as bad
The best indication something is utter garbage is when those who like it call it "not that bad"
>>
>>30821282
That's the thing, the buu arc was probably the goofiest part of Z and Z fags hate the fuck out of it.

And on that note you can tell that they were going for a more Z vibe when it came to RoF unlike BoG that was more comedic.
>>
File: 1469836175685.png (564KB, 800x930px) Image search: [Google]
1469836175685.png
564KB, 800x930px
>ITT
>"hurr it's bad because it's old"

You're all fucking hipsters that refuse to like anything as long as too many other people like it.
>>
Literally 90's shows
>>
File: 1481599870737.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1481599870737.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>30818962
Sonic CD was the only good sonic game ever, genwunner or not. Anyone who trues to defend sonic at this point is beyond the level of genwunners.
>>
>>30820634
Yeah that's why it's kickass
>>
>>30818962
>Sonic games are constantly 2D now
>Characters in the games are extremely dumbed down now
How the Sonic characters written now would be acceptable for a cartoon, but not a game. Never understood why people were against Sonic's friends to begin with, you need characters to make a series not grow stale and boring, but they should keep it to a bare minimum without it feeling excessive.
>>
>>30822551
No one said that these things are bad because they're old.
>>
>>30822632
CD was okay. The level design let it down but the time travel and JP/PAL soundtrack pulled out through.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 982x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 982x453px
Reach sparked the franchise's downfall
>>
>>30822632
I don't know if you're for real, but the sonic advanced games were solid.
>>
>>30820837

The video game was decent.
Pretty much the real sequel we never got.
>>
>>30818932
The better question is which ones don't.
Basically every franchise with several installments have a decent amount of people saying only the first or couple of first entries were good. Regardless of if their opinions are justified or not.
>>
>>30824490

Grand Theft Auto.

Pretty much every game BUT the first few has a sizeable fanbase.

>Muh 80s and Tommy
>Muh 90s and CJ
>Muh gritty New York and war
>Muh LA pseudo-MMO
>>
>>30822776
>Never understood why people were against Sonic's friends to begin with, you need characters to make a series not grow stale and boring, but they should keep it to a bare minimum without it feeling excessive.
Because everyone other than Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman is shit and uneeded. The million shitty friends almost killed Sonic. It took until Colors for Sonic Team to realize this and even then Generations had all of them show up
>>
>>30824702
>this shit again
Sonic only games is what killed Sonic. Nobody gives a fuck about Sonic right now and all the ganes flop harder than ever before, and Shadow still sells more than Sonic despite not being playable in ages, at least according to 3DS theme sales.
>>
>>30824756
>Sonic only games is what killed Sonic
Ah yes, Colors and GEnerations, which saved the series, killed it. Simply epic. I guarentee you that if Sonic's shitty friends return in 2017 that game will be the next 06. That's all it needs because every-fucking thing else is there
>>
>>30819123
Jurassic World was better than the original though.
>>
The Lost World and Jurassic World were better imo
>>
>>30819967
I liked that JP3 added many elements from the first book that the first movie left out. It wasn't too bad, actually.
>>
>>30820837
So true.

The new Ghostbusters was a masterpiece and manbabies couldn't handle it.
>>
>>30820447
>>30820662
I like both quite a bit and for different reasons. Dragonball is better over-all, but Z had it's moments and if you watch Kai it's got a lot less filler.
>>
>>30824788
>Colors and GEnerations, which saved the series, killed it
The Sonic only games has been going since 2006 after the rushed and broken shit that was 06. And Generations had all the friends appear by the way.

>I guarentee you that if Sonic's shitty friends return in 2017
I can guarantee that if they don't, it will flop just like any Sonic game post 2006. Kids don't buy Sonic only and the vocal minority of Genwunners like yourself don't sell enough.

>that game will be the next 06
06 wasn't bad because it had friends, it was bad because it was rushed.
>>
Any kind of long running media
>>
>>30822889
but that's something a genwunner would say. 5 was pretty great in my opinion.
>>
>>30819591
You can play everything from red green to sun moon and still be a genwunner

Its all about the mindset and pushing how the first 151 and kanto were perfect
>>
>>30824894
>The Sonic only games has been going since 2006 after the rushed and broken shit that was 06. And Generations had all the friends appear by the way.
Yeah, and nobody liked his friends in that game. Wonder why
>I can guarantee that if they don't, it will flop just like any Sonic game post 2006. Kids don't buy Sonic only and the vocal minority of Genwunners like yourself don't sell enough.
You mean like how Generations sold ridiculously well in addition to being received well.
>06 wasn't bad because it had friends, it was bad because it was rushed.
In addition to having a million playable characters

When will you fags realize that friends are not good for Sonic. That the only reason Tails and Knuckles can stay is because they fulfill a niche that needs to be filled for some stupid fucking reason? That the franchise would be better if it was just Sonic and Eggman?
>>
>>30819520
Well, am I an antifeatherfag that I believed that T Rex most likely didn't have feathers because it was most likely endothermic and was too big for feathers?
>inb4 Yutyrannus, which could have lived in a more cold environment or it was smaller than T Rex
Though I believed that most small dinosaurs like Velociraptor and other dromeaosaurs had feathers. It makes complete sense and that there's proof that dinosaurs like dromaeosaurs and other small carnivores and herbivores fat feathers.
I believe that most dinosaurs had scale-like skin since they were quite large. But I don't completely deny that T Rex had feathers. Maybe some Tyrannosaurs had feathers and some didn't because of the environment they lived in if they were exothermic.
But it pisses me off when antifeatherfags and featherfags go extreme with their beliefs. Like we are speculating on extinct animals for fucks sake.
Dinosaurs did not roar, but it was likely that the large dinosaurs like tyrannosaurus sounded like crocodiles since they have similar vocal cords while the smaller dinos sounded like birds.

TLDR: Some dinosaurs had feathers, some didn't. If tyrannosaurus was endothermic, it most likely wouldn't have feathers and that I don't completely deny that T-Rex had feathers. I'm just waiting for proof.
>>
>>30825025
>herbivores fat feathers.
Damn it, I meant had feathers
>>
>>30824823
I like how JP2 was a better Godzilla movie than the 98 "Godzilla" movie, which took a lot of inspiration from JP.
>>
>>30824954
>Yeah, and nobody liked his friends in that game.
Is that why Sahdow sells more than Sonic himself on the 3DS? Again, vocal minorities are still a minority.
>You mean like how Generations sold ridiculously well in addition to being received well.
It barely sold more than SA2 ON GAMECUBE ALONE and it was a flop compared to Sonic Heroes. And again, still had friends, which brought a bunch of people back, like myself.

>In addition to having a million playable characters
So your argument is that variety is bad. Guess Pokemon should just stick to the first 150 right? :^)

>When will you fags realize that friends are not good for Sonic
For what YOU want Sonic to be. It's good for sales, VERY good.

>That the only reason Tails and Knuckles can stay is
Because you are a nostalgiafag. That's the whole reason.
>>
>>30825091
>Because you are a nostalgiafag. That's the whole reason.
No, because people will bitch harder if they leave, even though they should
>So your argument is that variety is bad. Guess Pokemon should just stick to the first 150 right? :^)
Future Pokemon didn't have radically different shitty playstyles like Sonic's shitty friends did
Also, why would you play Sonic for someone not named Sonic? What kind of faggot are you?
>>
Transformers has G-wunners, which is exactly like genwunners
Legend of Zelda has OoT and majoras mask hardliners who are like hoennbabies
Grand theft auto has SanAndreas fags out the ass
Fallout has purists that shit on anything after 2, >muh oblivion/skyrim with guns
Digimon also has genwunners, but no one likes digimon to begin with
>>
>>30825113
>because people
Nostalgiafags like yourself. Those 2 are behind Blaze and Shadow in popularity, it's more harm to remove those 2 than to remove Tails and Knuckles.

>Future Pokemon didn't have radically different shitty playstyles like Sonic's shitty friends
Guess who had the shit tier gameplay in SA2 though, yeah, Knuckles, Tails and Eggman. Blaze, Shadow, Silver all played in a similar way to Sonic.

>Also, why would you play Sonic for someone not named Sonic?
Because I expect to see my favortie in the franchise to be in that same game? What now, I can't possibly want to play as anything other than Megaman in a Megaman game? People only play Zelda to play as Zelda :^)
>>
>>30825231
>Nostalgiafags like yourself. Those 2 are behind Blaze and Shadow in popularity, it's more harm to remove those 2 than to remove Tails and Knuckles.
But they're objectively shit. Regardless of popularity, they bring down whatever they're in by existing
>Guess who had the shit tier gameplay in SA2 though, yeah, Knuckles, Tails and Eggman. Hence why none of them should be playable
>Blaze, Shadow, Silver all played similar to Sonic
But they're still shitty donutsteel Mary Sues so they shouldn't exist anyways
>>
>>30825025
>tyrannosaurus sounded like crocodiles since they have similar vocal cords
Source?
>>
>>30825254
>objectively
You do realize your 2D games never had a character to begin with right? That's more shit in itself. Knuckles was just a smug Echidna and Tails was a shy Fox.
>they bring down whatever they're in
Not sales.
>But they're still shitty donutsteel Mary Sues
Guess shitty donutsteel Mary Sues sell, so just keep them around. Your entire argument went from SAVED SANIC to B-BUT THEY ARE OBVECTIVELY SHIT/GOOD. Great job :^)
>>
>>30825282
http://www.cbc.ca/1.3803212
Yeah, many dinosaurs sounded like birds
But they're also closely related to crocodiles
Cassowaries and crocodiles sound similar, though
https://youtu.be/nuSVLMHUkvQ
>>
>>30825360
>You do realize your 2D games never had a character to begin with right? That's more shit in itself. Knuckles was just a smug Echidna and Tails was a shy Fox.
Yeah, and those characters were shit. Sonic an Eggman are the only ones you need
>>
>>30825381
Some more calls:
https://youtu.be/4dcQO6Zb8Eg
>>
>>30819079
>>30819642
>>30821014
I only ever liked the parts of the White Council and the Battle at Dol Guldur

>>30819843
>TFA was good on the technical level, but it's a near shot for shot remake of ANH with no real creativity and a protagonist who learns the force within half an hour
technical level is still debatable with all the hubbub about the lack of exposition on why the "resistance" is called such, and which planet systems were actually destroyed by the first order, and why the first order was even allowed to build up power or why they want "representation" in the new republic, etc. but for the most part, I agree with you
>>
>>30825381
>>30825406
Very interesting, thanks kind anon.
>>
>>30824852
It was garbage and full of stupid "jokes".
>>
>>30825282
I'm not denying that T. rex did have feathers or some sort of down-like coat. But this thing would literally heat itself to death.
>>
>>30825447
Not a problem
>>
>>30824852
Nice B8
>>
>>30818962
This. Fucking blue arms amirite ?
>>
>>30819079
They were better than LOTR imo
>>
I'd say Yu-Gi-Oh, but people who actually play the game hate most legacy support.
>>
>>30819063
>All of these legitimately went to shit by any objective measure.
Shit taste sempai. SW ROTS is the best one by far
>>
>>30825477
Not true. Feathers are an insulator, not just a warmer.
The feathers could have just about any thickness that doesn't weight the animal down
>>
>>30825585
delusion
>>
>>30818932
The GEEWUNNER crowed is the explicit reason why I can't stand most of the Transformers fandom.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.