[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work for Free Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479517406445.png (33KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
1479517406445.png
33KB, 350x308px
ITT this thread, we make improvements to Pokemon for GameFreak at literally no charge. This includes coming up with new abilities, pokemon, plot points, gimmicks, etc.

Let them know what the fans really want

I'll start: Wreckage (Aftermath for no contact moves)
>>
A Missingno. Pokemon with #0 and different forms.
>>
File: 1481854445149.png (82KB, 610x521px) Image search: [Google]
1481854445149.png
82KB, 610x521px
I'm going to rant about this shit opinion again:

I wish gyms would be useful for more than just advancing the plot.

Give at least a minor gym to every city/town of some substance containing trainers and equipment that allow for more natural on-demand XP grinding, practice against specific types, and whatever else. Gimp experience gain for super-effective types against the gym's specialty in particular, and cap the amount of training you can do based on your current badges. If you're just sitting there grinding all of your shit past the trade obedience threshold, you should probably go out and play the fucking game for a while, or at least get some fresh air farming routes.

Move EV training from retarded shit like the Pelago into these gyms and also cap them based on your badges, allow players to let their mons roam free on equipment for a slower, passive gain while you do other training stuff or actively involve yourself with minigames to speed up the process, and don't players just leave their shit unattended in a random gym.

And gimp a bunch of Refresh perks while we're at it and throw them in there too, make us do some kind of actual work for more realistic benefits like a minor evasion boost, increased paralysis and sleep resistance (no more "expelling" status conditions that shouldn't be able to be expelled even in a children's game about magical animals) and maybe even OHKO resistance through minigames.
>>
>ice resists rock, grass, water, bug, poison, dragon, and ground, with a maybe for fairy if the meta gets too ridiculous
>ice is super effective against rock and bug
>ice type move which freezes on contact, like a t-wave or hypnosis
>rock resists or is immune to electric and poison
>steel loses its ice and rock resistances
>gyarados is water/dragon
>mega absol is dark/fairy
>cofagrigus is rock/ghost
>stufful and bewear are fairy/fighting
>flygon and yanmega are bug/dragon
>luxray is dark/electric
>all normal/flying become pure flying
what do you think?
>>
>>30820723
As a person who's favorite type is Ice, I give this 10/10
>>
>>30820723
>Normal/Flying become Flying
But then I can't do my favourite thing of punching burds when they roost.
>>
>>30820723
Bug already has more than enough things resisting it, and Ice is probably one of the most valuable resistances it does have. If you're going to rebalance Ice that heavily, you're going to have to do it to Bug too so it's not so gimped.
>>
Nerf Fairy typing.
Its pure BS that it is only weak to poison/steel. Few mons are even given iron head, gunk shot, and poison jab.
Not enough types resist it, it can just moonblast anything in it's way.
Did dragons need a nerf? The real problem with dragons was they were always pseudo legendaries with high stats. It could have used a small nerf. Was fairy going over the top? Absolutely. Fighting and Dark did not deserve this.
>>
>>30824416
>Fighting and Dark did not deserve this
Thank you
>>
>>30824416
Dragon did need some sort of nerf because it had great resistances and the only things that beat it were itself and Ice, not to mention most of the more powerful Pokemon were all Dragon in some way or another.

Dark and Fighting did need nerfs too. Fighting was a very powerful offensive/defensive type in Gens 4 and 5, and Dark only had one effective weakness (outside of Bug, but the only thing you ever saw there was U-turn). The problem is that Fairy did its job TOO well because Poison and Steel still suck as offensive types. Fighting types were fucked in Gen 6 because of Talonflame alone, which shit all over anything they did with priority Brave Bird. Dark types got a buffed Knock Off to play with though, so that's a positive right there.
>>
Zygarde complete is a choosable form with Air Lock for terrain as an ability.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.