[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a ROM hack where there is only the Gyms,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-emerald-version.png (307KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-emerald-version.png
307KB, 720x480px
Has there ever been a ROM hack where there is only the Gyms, Battle Frontier, Elite 4, Contests, Trainer Hill, and Game Corner? I sorta want a Pokemon rom to play that only really has me battling while I am on break from classes.
Also Pokemon Rom Hacks general thread
>>
File: 1481387540432.jpg (31KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
1481387540432.jpg
31KB, 748x748px
>>30818057
>Moemon
Best.Emerald.Romhack.Ever.
>>
>>30818057
>Has there ever been a ROM hack where they just remove content?

No, I don't think so.
>>
which is the edgiest ROM hack with the dumbest fucking plot I can get?
>>
What about wild pokemon, unless they just layed out a mass selection of giftmons at the start? You would have no way to add to your team.

I've thought about this though, and a romhack that's just a really long dungeon. The concepts probably seem funner in my head.
>>
>>30820781
Snakewood or whatever it's called. I think you get the option to kill a man and there's Pikachu heads on pikes.
>>
>>30820781
Snakewood
>>
File: edgy.png (66KB, 240x2006px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
66KB, 240x2006px
>>30820781
Snakewood definitely holds the crown. Pokémon Normal Version is also pretty fucking out there just because of the whiplash it takes (it's a standard, subpar-in-quality Pokémon plot for 75% of the beta when suddenly you get possessed by a fucking demon and the entire rest of the game is you murdering people and running through demonic forests and graveyards and shit).
>>
>>30820838
>Shut the hell up. This world, our life will end cause we don't deserve it.
t. Shadow the Hedgehog
>>
File: quality writing.png (57KB, 240x933px) Image search: [Google]
quality writing.png
57KB, 240x933px
>>30820867
There's a serial killer running around in the game calling himself Apocalypto 555 (for some reason the game uses 555 instead of 666, maybe the creator is a Christian and doesn't feel comfortable even saying the number) who talks about how "all good must die" and sacrifices people in the name of "THE BEAST." The way the game goes from a 2 or 3 to an 11 on the edginess scale is amazing.

Also Youngster Joey is a recurring rival. There's a scene where he gets really drunk and you beat him at table tennis in a cutscene, and you also cuck him out of his girlfriend.
>>
>>30820937
What the fuck, this is the most absurd shit
>that pic
goddamn my sides
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.