[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. You're going to buy a Switch for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: stars.jpg (50KB, 851x474px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
50KB, 851x474px
Hi.

You're going to buy a Switch for me.
>>
File: Splat2n Green.jpg (113KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Splat2n Green.jpg
113KB, 1200x675px
>>30817077
You're not a squid
>>
"Pokemon Stars" isn't real, though. It's just another dumb Emily Rogers attention whore meme.
>>
If it's just a third version, probably not. I haven't bought a nintendo console since the gamecube and that isn't enough to change it.
>>
>>30817077
>You're going to buy a Switch for
Breath of the Wild, a new Mario Game, 3rd party shit, etc.

I'll be skipping Stars if its a third version and not a BW2 style sequel.
>>
>>30817147
But it's a handheld
>>
File: Pokemon-Switch.png (275KB, 1868x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Switch.png
275KB, 1868x1244px
>>30817077
The Stars thing is just a rumor, with no actual proof either way. What we do know is what Masuda said during the interview a few days ago, which pretty much contradicts the Stars rumor.

Regardless, Pokemon will go to to the Switch, but probably only when Gen 8 starts.
>>
>>30817137
shoo shoo denialfag
>>
>>30817185
>>30817137
Denialfags will NEVER learn, will they?
>>
>>30817185
yeah masuda is supposed to say pokemon is coming to switch. right during holiday season with nintendo trying to sell 3ds's and pokemon sun and moon. would be goat marketing
>>
File: stars.png (1MB, 1844x846px) Image search: [Google]
stars.png
1MB, 1844x846px
>>30817137
>>30817185
Why does this board contain blind fucking retards
>>
File: skull.jpg (102KB, 1000x1584px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
102KB, 1000x1584px
>>30817185
That doesn't really confirm or deconfirm anything specifically.
It seems like he's talking about how they can take advantage of the console with the series going forward.
Obviously they already have insider knowledge of the tech and functions of the console. They want to see consumer response to how new functions are taken advantage of, and incorporate that into gimmicks for the next generation.
(at least that's what I'd assume but we're talking about GameFreak, who did fantastic work taking advantage of the touchscreen in Gen 4 then made it useless in Gen 5 and didn't remap the battle menu for optimal touch until Gen 7)

It would make sense to have "Stars" developed for the Switch, both from the perspective of being a killer app to create an install base and to give the development team experience working with the console before making an entirely new experience.
It's even possible their "wait and see" approach entails releasing a main-series game and a more expected console-style spinoff like another Stadium or Colosseum type game, and experimenting with how the features they bring with them might work on the Switch, and if/how they can be incorporated into a main series game.
>>
I'm buying a Switch, but not for you. I wouldn't even buy it for an actual new Pokemon game let alone a rehash.
>>
>>30817077
I'm a poorfag so by the time I buy the console there will be many games I'll purchase it for and not for a rehash and some extra crystals/routes/stones.
>>
>>30817664
if you dont like pokemon. why r u here dude. lol
>>
File: 1470280722261.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1470280722261.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>>30817077
Oh look another switch bait thread.
Just a reminder that you could buy a brand new 3ds and a game and still have some change for the pizza of your choice instead of buying the most gimmick console nintendo has ever released with almost no good game line-up for launch.
>inb4 muh zelda in 2 months xd
>>
>>30817329
>pikmin 4
wew lad
>>
File: matrix irl.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
matrix irl.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
>>30817077

what if i told you that stars are suns
>>
>>30817329
>smash port
eh
>zelda
still too early to say whether this is good
>mario kart
eh
>xenoblade port
sigh
>mario maker port
not my thing

swtich is gonna crash and burn on release, isn't it?
>>
>>30818264
I think its the opposite anon
>>
>>30818390
>I don't personally like popular things so everyone else will hate it too
>>
>>30817077
No, I'm gonna buy a Switch for the newest Mario and possibly cheap VR/3D

A Pokemon game is merely icing.
>>
>>30818045
I like Pokemon, not enough to buy a new console for.
>>
>>30818438
Ports are not popular. Anyways No one had a wii u so basically just new games
>>
Definitely will buy it for Pokemon. I only have 3 Nintendo games X, omega ruby and Pokemon sun. Zelda and Mario don't interest me at all. Only day hope to see Pokemon on play station so I don't have to buy a shitty Nintendo system
>>
It might be an updated version of sun and moon, but I'm not buying a new console just for that, and I wouldn't want to play through the game again just for those changes anyway.
I put those days behind me back on the original gameboy games.

I don't know if they'll make this game (and if they did I don't think it would be called stars since that would be redundant) but if they do I think it's more likely to be a switch specific version of the sun and moon games that bridges the gap between 3ds and switch users.
>>
>>30818474
>basically just new games

oh, even better way to put it. so basically switch is on-track to sell like hotcakes
>>
>>30817077
I....I know
>>
>>30817077
actually it will be for breath of the wild
>>
>>30817077
No I'm not.
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/12/14/junichi-masuda-cautious-about-bringing-the-pokemon-series-to-the-switch/
>>
>>30817077
Not if you don't fucking VASTLY improve over that travesty Sun and Moon, I aint.
>>
>>30818723
Careful you'll summon the alolasomes
>>
>>30817077
>Hi
>Introducing you're thread like it's alive

Can this stop being a thing? It's like one step above roleplay and no less cringy
>>
>>30817077
Maybe, but i'm not buying a TV
>>
File: Fuck_cats__we_re_here_for_eggs.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_cats__we_re_here_for_eggs.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Repeat after me: Game Freak is NOT developing on the Switch. Stars is just a rumor/myth/meme. Game Freak has never developed for a console before. They have never developed a game in the first year of new hardware before. Gen VII has just started. Get over the Switch meme.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.