[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minior? Minior!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Minior!.png (415KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Minior!.png
415KB, 800x800px
Minior general
>Tell us about the one color that's eluding you
>Do you have a shiny minior?
>What's the best nature for a minior in your opinion?
What about moveset?

Also, this question:
Is there an effective way to SOS chain these fuckers w/out self-destruct being an issue?
>>
whats the fuss with shiny minior
>>
Have pokemon with damp ability.
>>
>>30813952
best looking shiny ever
>>
>>30813859
I thought minior has a 0 call rate to make SOS chaining impossible
>>
>>30814023
Correct. Minior and I think Wimpod can't be chained. Komala is coded to call for help but Comatose prevents it. Oranguru and Passimian only summon Trumbeak. I think that's all the unchainables.
>>
>>30814096
Can you use Gastro Acid on Komala?
>>
>>30814152
No. Gastro Acid, Role Play, and Skill Swap fail when used on Komala. Electric Terrain and Uproar don't wake it up, obviously. Mold Breaker, Turboblaze, Teravolt, and Trace also don't work on it.
>>
>>30815673
Komala kicks ass
>>
>>30815715
It really doesn't. You cannot be statused but the downside is you're affected by Wake-Up Slap, Hex, and Dream Eater. Komala's stats are too bad to make particularly good use of it.
>>
>>30813859
Can't seem to find indigo ones very frequently. Orange is fairly rare too.

Don't have a shiny either but maybe some day.

I like Adamant on mine for stab acro after shell smash and white herb shenanigans.

Best new mon imo. Gonna work it into all of my in game teams
>>
>>30813859
I have a shiny Minior, took 5+ boxes with MM and shiny charm.
It's one of my favorite shinies and new Mons in general, but it's hard to use.
I run mine Naive for a mixed set, but the problem is that even with perfect IVs, its uninvested defenses aren't bulky enough to let it survive a serious attack from anything.

Has anyone tried a bulkier set?
>>
>I have 'em all
>Some anon gave them away a few nights ago, so yes
>Used a Quirky one in game so that I could run both Power Gem and Acrobatics, otherwise I'm not sure what would be best for it because it's good at so many things
>>
I've gotten 5/7, I've got indigo and green left. Currently doing Battle Tree but will go back for em.
No.
I think Naughty might be best. I run Minior mostly physical with Power Gem over Stone Edge because it fits a lil better. If I could run air slash I'd go Modest.
U-Turn/Shell Smash/Power Gem/Acrobatics w/white herb.
>>
File: 1425229199555.jpg (15KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1425229199555.jpg
15KB, 318x318px
>>30814096
>Passimian, the TEAMWORK Pokemon, inspired after teams of football players, can't fucking call its own allies into battle

GAMEFREAK, WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING SHIT LIKE THIS?
>>
>>30816210
>Quirky
>not Hasty or Naive
Nice job newfag
>>
>>30816253
I caught it wild without trying for any specific nature, and it was used for in game so who cares? Quirky was just the least bad of all the Miniors that I caught, so I settled on it. Why the hostility, nigga?
>>
>>30815770
>normal
>affected by hex
>>
Best ball for a yellow one?
>>
I have been breeding this shit out of Minior the last couple days with no luck :(
>>
>>30816324
>nigga
Shut up cracker
>>
I don't know what color/ball I want to use.
I currently have a Indigo/Heavy Ball one currently, and I'm happy with that for now, but I don't really know what I think looks good.

Luxury Ball or Moon Ball for shiny Minor?
>>
>>30816829
Luxury Ball probably looks better, but I put mine in a Moon Ball because I wanted it to match thematically and I might as well since I used my Moon Ball for my in-game Minior and it would be a waste otherwise
>>
I bred myself a shiny one the other day 5 perfect IVs and in a luxury ball, I couldn't be happier. I am going to use it in the upcoming battle competition even though I suck at battling.

On a side note, I think it is really cool that a shiny Minior's party sprite will still show the color that it would have been if it weren't shiny (I was breeding orange Minior so the sprite is orange)
>>
>>30816110
>shell smash and white herb shenanigans.
The glorious day when they release the HA Oranguru, those shenanigans will get obscene in doubles.
>Shell Smash
>Uses Herb
>At some point Symbiosis activates and Oranguru passed his White Herb to Minior
>Instruct
>Uses Shell Smash again
>Uses Herb again
Assuming nothing goes wrong...
>Next turn
>Oranguru used Psych Up
>>
>>30816870
What was the base color of your shiny?
What looks good in the Moon Ball?
>>
>>30814096
Crabrawler, too.
>>
>>30817018
I've chained them. They call for other Crabrawler.
>>
>>30816963
>What was the base color of your shiny?
Blue, it looks pretty good in a Moon Ball. The blue and yellow are fairly prevalent when you throw it, and the yellow crescent moon particle effect might look nice with a yellow Minior.

I'm the same anon as >>30816870 and I can say that, while I like Moon Ball for shiny Minior, Luxury is probably the better choice for true balltists.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.