[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitching About Things in Sun/Moon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>finally decide to go see what the battle tree's all about
>bring a level 65 acrobat, my highest leveled mon, and a bunch of shitmons I want to train around the Poni Gauntlet
>Have to use a bunch of items for the double battles but otherwise solo everything with crobat
>get to tree, crobat low because of the last double battle
>get BTFO by Red's pikachu
>heal up, try again
>get BTFO by Blue's aerodactyl
I have literally one Pokémon high enough level to fight these guys and there's only two trainers I haven't fought yet so training up a team would be a bitch. Who the fuck thought a 10-level jump without warning was a good idea?
>>
>>30812250
>d-don't use Exp. Share it makes the game good!
>WTF WHY AM I UNDERLEVELED????
>>
>>30812294
Used XP share the entire game. The rest of my playthrough team is mid-50s.
>>
>10 level jump
>He didn't do the Ultra Beast sidequest first
>>
Red and Blue aren't unfair because of the level, they're unfair because they happen to be ev trained, 31iv mon against your ingame team

Blue's Machamp outspeed my Mimikyu
>>
>>30812361
Fuck me man I don't care about a shitty story and some legendaries that aren't even Pokémon. I was gonna get to eventually but it's bottom of my list. And there's still a big jump between the trainers literally ten steps away and them.

>>30812410
>ev trained, 31iv mon against your ingame team
>supposed to take you by surprise after the hardest route in the game
These are some of my favorite Pokémon games but Jesus Christ game freak made some bad decisions.
>>
>actually enjoying super multi battle tree
>get through 35 matches with a couple tight shaves
>immediately get swept by a haxorus who outspeeds everything
>>
>>30812514
An actual hard part of a Pokémon game and you're complaining.
>>
My EdgeOwl was like lvl 85 and the others in my part lvl 60 at that point, learn to grind like a good autist you normie.
>>
>>30813393
To be fair, there's a difference between "being hard" and "having a good difficulty curve."
>>
>>30813339
On a scale of 1 to the bullshit Battle facilities have been pulling since Gen V, this seems like a solid 2.
>>
Red and blue wouldn't even be that bad if it was a fucking forced battle and don't even heal your team right after surviving those veterans. How the hell was anyone supposed to see them coming and be prepared?
>>
>Play super singles battle tree
>every fucking pokemon able to run thunder wave runs thunderwave
I want off this thunder wave ride
>>
File: 09.jpg (686KB, 5130x3420px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
686KB, 5130x3420px
>>30813597
>tfw they actually miss thunder wave due to the nerf occasionally
>>
They're literally gatekeepers. If you can't even beat them, you won't be able to do anything at the Battle Tree.
>>
>>30812514
You're just bad at Pokemon.
>>
>>30812250
>bright powder double team mons in battle tree
Fuck this shit
>>
File: 13.gif (606KB, 380x208px) Image search: [Google]
13.gif
606KB, 380x208px
>>30813752
>Don't give a shit about the tree
>Only wanted that sexy judge app for the pc

It's not fair!
>>
>>30813752
>need IV checker to set up competitive team
>need to get to battle tree to get IV checker
>need to have competitive team to get to battle tree
???
>>
>Oh! You want to catch a new pokemon introduced this gen?
>1% encounter rate
>>
>>30813868
> need to have competitive team to get to battle tree
Are you serious ? You can beat Red and Blue with an in game team. Who the fucks trains IV and EV perfect teams to beat IG trainers.
>>
>opponent hits every move from hypnosis to fire blast
>the one time an opponent has used horn drill it hit
>meanwhile high jump kick misses all the time

The battle tree is just retarded, I already got the 50 wins and wish there was a better way to get bp than to subject myself to this bullshit.
>>
>always some NPC faggot to heal up your team before a big fight
>no one heals your team before the Red/Blue fight
>had to beat every trainer on the path to the battle tree
>literally did not expect them to show up
>start the battle with 2 dead pokemon and use max revives until I won

That was actual bullshit though. The game makes you think you're getting your team healed but nope.
>>
>>30814015
>using anything below 100% accuracy in the tower clones

No good ever comes from this. There will always be that one moment where you need a hit and then miss.
>>
>>30814079
This. fucking this. Nearly every damn important battles heals you before throwing you into the frying pan
>>
>>30814081
I know. I actually stopped using high jump kick because of how ridiculously high it's missrate was.

And right now it's mega metagross missing stuff left and right to a point were I probably have to replace it with mega salamence.
>>
>>30813956
Read the post chain m8. It's what the guy before him was implying.
>>
>>30814079
Honestly wouldn't even have a problem with the Red/Blue fight if they hadn't been healing you the whole game, even though I'd rather not have that much free healing to begin with. I'm more upset about it being yanked out from under me than I am about it being a shit rug.
>>
>>30813637
>tfw the AI isn't programmed to recognize Leaf Guard somehow
>They keep using thunder wave to no avail and I can just keep applying sunny day
>>
Git gud. Seriously, you have to plan for this shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.