[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cpg/ - Competitive Pokemon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: WwdBnNt.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
WwdBnNt.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
We have a private room, type /join tpc.
Pm one of: ary, beds, fluffeon, outrageousfortune, rei to get voice as we currently have modjoin on.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Beds, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, manlets who spend every second of their day using shitmons because they're your "bros". You are everything bad on the ladder. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten above 1300 ELO? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of other people because you're too bad to accomplish anything yourself, but you all take being a shitter to a whole new level. This is even worse than goodraposting.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much the Übermensch. I am captain of cpg, and I am so tall that if I stand by the side of the street for too long people think I'm a lamp post. What tourneys do you play in, other than “jack off to naked drawn cynthia pics”? I also top old gen ladders on a regular basis, and have a banging hot furry girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash, k--kyaaaah~). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

ToTT: What's your favourite core to use in Sun/Moon OU
>>
my favorite core has gotta be drampa/goodra
>>
>>30811722
mimikyu + chomp, the 90% win rate god core
>>
>>30811748
im not joining a room with a fucking spic dream on.
>>
File: I3ZTwtb.png (8KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
I3ZTwtb.png
8KB, 640x400px
first for this guy
>>
File: pepe44.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
you guys suck monkey dick at shitposting REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: beakblastyourmom.jpg (18KB, 470x370px) Image search: [Google]
beakblastyourmom.jpg
18KB, 470x370px
Bow down to the new god of OU
>>
File: MegaVolbeat.png (41KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
MegaVolbeat.png
41KB, 1152x648px
>>30812617
no u
>>
Can I get some help with this team? I can explain things if anyone needs to know why I chose some sets
>>
File: 1480618127369.jpg (104KB, 1100x516px) Image search: [Google]
1480618127369.jpg
104KB, 1100x516px
>>30812715
pos the team i help
>>
File: team.png (216KB, 646x1031px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
216KB, 646x1031px
>>30812715
forgot team
>>
File: docpeep.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
docpeep.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>30812736
ok
make lele mind plate

make fini the defensive defog set
moonblast, naturesmadness, defog taunt
EVs: 224 HP / 168 Def / 52 SpD / 64 Spe
Bold Nature
leftovers

metagross should have icepunch > thunderpunch and hammer arm > ppunch

mimkyu should be shadowclaw > wisp
>>
>>30812792
LO lele is to OHKO non full spdef skarmory after rocks at +1
metagross' set is designed to lure bulky waters for rachi, while adding powerful priority for a potential late game sweep
wisp mimikyu is meant to cripple bulky grounds to help rachi sweep

I don't really need defog on fini, but I'll make it a more sensible set ;_;
>>
>>30812897
if u want to lure skarm run smack down > knock off on lando

generally priority isn't good when u have lele but at least you have fini to reset it.

metagross already beats toxapex, fini, rotom-w, manaphy, mantine(with rocks) so u don't really need thunder punch, ice punch hits lando-t which is more used.

I guess mimkyu can lure lando-t and wisp it which can be cool
>>
>>30813103
Smack down doesn't lure skarm, because they can plainly see what's gonna happen and just switch out.
Metagross gets burned by every one of those waters except fini, which severely weakens it. Even toxapex lives a non +1 zhb, then can scald burn and switch out to get its hp back.
>>
>>30811722
Why do you fags disappear for long periods at a time from the board and hide in circlejerk rooms on Showdown? I can't think of another general that does this.
>>
>>30813292
We try to see if there's any interest, and most of the time there isn't.
>>
>>30813338
why don't you mix with /vgc/ then? they often have threads up, so they're doing something right
>>
>>30813460
Historically speaking, VGCers and smogoners don't make a comfortable mix - especially a bunch of memelords and high ladder/tour players who don't care about vgc at all
>>
>>30813714
having a /vgc/ general is like having an /ou/ general desu its just one tier /cpg/ technically covers everything
>>
>>30813714
I mean, you go by 'competitive pokemon general' anyway, so it'd make sense to encompass both styles of battle. And even then, Showdown allows VGC battles so it's not like either is exclusive.

Especially when it comes to people coming to ask for help or discussion, it doesn't matter to them since they're fresh to battling. It'd be a good way to refer a person trying to use a certain mon to the right format if it has more practicality in one format.
>>
>>30813970
vgc is an uncompetitive meta :^)
>>
>>30814021
your memes can't answer for recurring toppers like Rizzo and Glick
>>
>>30813970
The vgc general is bigger, so I can't see /cpg/ replacing and encompassing it
>>
>>30814021
desu pokemon isnt even that competitive in general, smogon singles just makes it slightly more competitive by banning some things.
>>
>>30814110
I mean you could try talking with the vgc folks at least. A lot of people do play Singles but it's harmful to their presence when they don't have a hub to refer to. Whether or not they're willing to chat is a different question but having a place to get information in general is always helpful.
>>
File: 1471751684219.png (147KB, 915x582px) Image search: [Google]
1471751684219.png
147KB, 915x582px
>OU
>not AG

lemme guess, you fags just love having hot jizz shot down your throat everytime you battle? why not play pokemon like a real man, as GF intended it? why cuck your selves to shitgon's arbitrary rules?

pic related (he's waiting)
>>
>>30812617
okay pmma
>>
http://pastebin.com/LEQYiid4
can someone rate this I'm kinda new to team building.
any changes I should make?
>>
>>30815439
I think you need a clearer direction on what the team's trying to accomplish. I'm sort of getting a hyper offense vibe from the lead nihilego + mimikyu, and metagross + zone, but why are chansey and marowak there?

As for sets, healing wish chansey is not a great idea so you'd be better off with hwish latias or z-parting shot persian-a. HP ice is much more useful than dazzling gleam on nihilego since it gives you a good lead matchup vs almost every other rocker. That metagross set lacks a lot of coverage, at the very least you need hammer arm over earthquake.

So, what goal is the team working towards to win?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.