[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... we'll never get a explanation, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1910.jpg (32KB, 515x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1910.jpg
32KB, 515x286px
So... we'll never get a explanation, right?
>>
Nope.
>>
all will become clear when they release z version
>>
>>30810942
What the fuck kind of explanation do you want? It's just a little joke you idiot stop over thinking everything
>>
And you'll never get one
>>
There was a girl somewhere else who told you to be quiet because she was listening for the elevator. Since she wasn't stood near one you can assume it's the same girl.

I think she was near the haunted house.
>>
>>30810942
Yeah, we will.

In the X/Y remakes that come out as part of Gen IX.
>>
File: burning goose.jpg (30KB, 604x448px) Image search: [Google]
burning goose.jpg
30KB, 604x448px
>>30810942

it was a joke based of that one asian girl from canada that was posessed by a demon in a hotel elevator and later drowned herself in a hotels water supply. the water later turned rotten from her corpse. Police had no explanation how she got in there.
>>
>>30810942

This game didn't look that bad three years ago. Wtf happened?
>>
>>30811154
What
>>
>>30811203

it entered the berenstain universe and changed itself.
>>
>>30811154
That's very obscure, barely shares any elements at all, and would not be in a children's game.
>>
>>30810942
It's joke between GF employee that will never be discussed.
To be fair most of the lore will have no explanation, they just open door, and use them when it serve the purpose of their next plan.
>>
>>30811154
Now that you mention it hhmmm
>>30811227
look up elisa lam
>>
>>30810942
I have a feeling she is the one who gives you Marshadow's Z Stone.
>>
Someone post that webm.
>>
There's nothing to explain. It's just a joke from a character that's trying to be spooky in game

Or alternatively she was just waiting for someone by the elevator for something completely mundane
>>
>>30811249
Children's game.
You mean the game where and here are just a few things:
An old man has sat outside an all girl gym probably jacking off to them.
The damn Eevee event in SM showing how pointless it is being a trainer because you'll just either go insane or die a depressed man.
And the fact that in most pokedex entries including SM it discusses how easily a pokemon can kill a human to the point where if you want to do anything you need to have a pokemon of your own or else you will die a painful gruesome death.
>>
File: 1452473768672.png (569KB, 588x412px) Image search: [Google]
1452473768672.png
569KB, 588x412px
>>30811154
>>
File: 1477585483301.png (252KB, 665x393px) Image search: [Google]
1477585483301.png
252KB, 665x393px
>>30811421
>Comparing XY to SM when SM is super hard and edgy with genuinely dark things about it and XY is a dumb game that glosses over all of the darker elements of its story because Masuda is a hack
>>
>>30810942
There's literally a girl like this every generation, and they never get an explanation besides maybe the BW2 Girl.
>>
>>30810942
Near 3:10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCctEQ8Us28

Rough translation

French guy : "It feels that on the 6th generation, there's still some mysteries, some unexplored locations, we are kind of left unsatisfied. I'm talking about Kalos power plant, Couriway Town train station, the city we can see from Victory Road... those mysteries, will they reappear one day?"

Masuda : "Sometimes, we think it's better to allow mysteries to persist, there's something enjoyable in uncompleted things. What I mean by that is that it attracts curiosity, and force player imagination. As developpers, that's something we're looking for, but of course there's also practical reasons such as time restrictions. But generally, it's more interesting to say that there's some mysteries, and it allows players to share and ask questions so they try to find answers by themselves." (then he concludes on a joke on french films)
>>
>>30810942
It's creepypasta bait
>>
>>30811706
Probably this, it's not the first time GF has seen people make a big deal out of little shit. May we not forget all those creepypastas and mew trucks people are still making.
>>
>>30811706
So they're just fucking lazy.

No surprise.
>>
>>30811706
See, this is what always happens

>Gamefreak does a thing
>thing has stuff that is way too coincidental
>people overspeculate over thing
>thing now has a big, highly feasible theory
>Gamefreak will never confirm theory ever
>or the thing will just end up being nothing
Every time

AZOTH might be nothing. The zodiac theory might be nothing. Ever Pokemon theory might just be nothing. Are we all just overspeculating?
>>
>>30812227

people have too much spare time and pokemon is just a perfect breeding ground for autistic shit like this nobody should care about.
>>
File: 1392576505508.jpg (226KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
1392576505508.jpg
226KB, 600x570px
>>30811590
>Ultimate Weapon
>Holocaster
>All will perish except Team Flare
>Only those deemed "beautiful" can join
Come on, as goofy as Team Flare was their goal was literally a Pokemon Holocaust.
>>
>>30811154
>her arms during her possession
That shit was creepy.
>>
>>30812350
Coming off of the coattails of Black and White it's really nothing special. Especially since Lysandre is just flamboyant Cyrus

Just swap perfection with beauty or some shit. It's the lamest holocaust parallel ever conceived
>>
>>30812350

immortal bum guy was the weirdest thing i have ever seen gf pull out of their arse in all these games.
>>
>>30812693
And they only brought him up in one other game. That's really retarded that the guy whose been around for supposedly THREE THOUSAND YEARS gets mentioned like one other time. You'd think he'd have some sort of relationship with Magearna, but
>GF actually giving any sort of fuck about continuity
>>
>>30810942
Course not, Game Freak never finishes what they start
>>
>>30811154
>posessed[sic] by a demon
Anon, we call that "drugs and mental illness"
>>
File: my night cap got spooped.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
my night cap got spooped.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>30813126

she might have had a stroke for all we know but you tell me how she got through a locked roof and water tank.
>>
>>30811203
Sun and Moon look better than both XY and ORAS. They're slowly getting better graphics.
>>
>>30812227
>The zodiac theory might be nothing

That shit is autism, of course it's nothing.
>>
>>30811154
I think I figured it out. In-game, it happens near an elevator in Lumiose City (based on Paris, France). French is the second official language spoken in Canada. Elisa Lam was from Canada. Then in ORAS we find the spookster at Mt. Pyre in Hoenn (based on some Japanese island). Japan is in Asia - Lam was Asian! She died in XY and was laid to rest in ORAS!
>>
>>30813174
She got onto the roof via the fire escape and then climbed into the tank, no mystery, no /x/ bullshit about muh energy vampires needed
>>
>>30810942
2 episodes of Generations left. AZ will get one, the other one might be Ghost Girl's.
>>
>>30813415
>the other one might be Ghost Girl's

I hope she's as spookycute as >>30811052 if that's the case
>>
>le unexplained creepypasta material!

They know so well what they're doing
>>
>>30815033
Creepypasta is only a western thing though.
>>
>>30815078
So is the ashime
>>
>>30812227
If you go back and replay ORAS, there's nothing to AZOTH anyways. It's just a codename for Aqua/Magma's plan to use Groudon/Kyogre.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.