[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKEMON INDIGO LEAK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1458113294591.jpg (394KB, 1900x770px) Image search: [Google]
1458113294591.jpg
394KB, 1900x770px
reposting this. has this been disproven yet?

>Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon is scheduled to be the shortest-lived season yet at a total of 36 episodes through July 2017, however part of a much bigger overarching story spanning multiple series
>M20, I Chose You!, is the first of a three-part series of 72 minute films, which in total will retell the story of the first 80 episodes of the anime
>M21 will be titled Pocket Monsters the Movie: Showdown! and will be released in October 21st
>M22 will be titled Pocket Monsters the Movie: Final Battle! and will be released December 30th
>M22 will also serve as an announcement for the next game: Pokémon Indigo
>Indigo will be the first solo re imagining of a previous Gen, taking inspiration from Gen 1 (mostly Yellow). The differentiation between remake and re imagining should be noted here.
>Indigo will act as a re imagining for the Gen 1 games as M20/21/22 will for the Gen 1 anime
>In Indigo, you play as Ash and start with Pikachu, much like Yellow
>Misty, Brock, and Gary accompany you along your adventure ala Hau, Lillie in SM
>Lillie will appear in Indigo
>Indigo will be a 3DS title
>Ash's Pikachu is your starter Pokemon
>An expanded Alola combined with the original Orange Islands serves as post-game
>Satoshi Tajiri will return for the first time since Gen 2 to co-direct Indigo with Masuda
>It is explained in Indigo that the trainers Red and Blue(Green) are renowned as celebrity champions of their region and serve as Ash and Gary's idols, which is why they model themselves so much after them.
>You can only play as Ash through the main Indigo plot, but you can "transfer" your player character and team from Sun/Moon to Indigo after you beat the league to rematch all 8 Gyms, the Elite 4, and the champion who will be Ash by this point in the game. This is where the Passport from Sun/Moon comes into play.
>Unlike Yellow, Indigo's box legend will be Mewtwo.
>>
>Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon is scheduled to be the shortest-lived season yet at a total of 36 episodes through July 2017, however part of a much bigger overarching story spanning multiple series

i kind of guessed that since they have ash going to a trainer school with the other people instead of actually going on an adventure. i don't see many ways the story could have him suddenly leave the school to around alola.
>>
Source on this BS?
>>
File: IMG_0602.JPG.jpg (206KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.JPG.jpg
206KB, 900x1200px
>Not Stars

F A K E A N D G A Y
>>
it's been disproven because it's a retarded fanfic
>>
File: 1471799773908.jpg (39KB, 380x385px) Image search: [Google]
1471799773908.jpg
39KB, 380x385px
>>30808461
>Rainbow was actually the codeword for Indigo
>Stars has been SM all along
really makes you think
>>
>>30808462

>Gen 1
>fanfic

God I fucking wish
>>
>>30808525
If you don't think the OP is a fanfic you are retarded. Doesn't even have to do with the content (even though the idea is also retarded), the fact that it goes into exact autistic detail about a bunch of shit in a game supposedly to be released years from now makes it fake as fuck.
>>
>>30808622
You're the retarded one if you missed what I was saying in my post.
>>
>>30808666
I figured you were saying that it's probably real because Game Freak loves Gen 1 pandering. If that's not what you were saying then you're right, I am retarded
>>
>>30808737
I was saying I wish Gen 1's story was a fanfic.
>>
>

>Implying Ash would be done the island challenge within 36 episodes
>>
some anon posted it on the Anime thread as a shitpost when the new movie was announced.
OLM wouldn't drop the anime no matter how shit it was. Case in point: Black and White
>>
>>30808752
Yeah, I get that now. I was confused at first since Gen 1's plot barely qualifies as a "story" and the OP's post isn't exactly the same anyway
>>
>>30808384
Please for the love of God let this be fake, I don't want ash the game I want red and blue re-makes
>>
>>30808419
Ash already said he's doing the trails. Sun and Moon is a full series like the others.
>>
>>30808904
re re makes. Fire red and leaf green are the re makes of red and blue
>>
>>30809015
*trials. fuck me
>>
This board will jump on the any unsubstantiated claim. That's why the Stars rumor lasted so damn long.
>>
File: 1481164716500.png (309KB, 721x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1481164716500.png
309KB, 721x1043px
>It is explained in Indigo that the trainers Red and Blue(Green) are renowned as celebrity champions of their region and serve as Ash and Gary's idols, which is why they model themselves so much after them

that would be kinda cool and neat i guess it would really be the only way for me to play a gen 1 re remake

Honestly i would be way happier with sinnoh remakes

On the other hand i feel like the sun and moon engine just could not handle sinnoh, not only is sinnoh way bigger than alola but the story also has a bunch of double battles, sun and moon can barely handle a few double battles with shit framerate

so something like indigo sounds like a good plan
>>
Fuck off, Sinnoh is the best region
>>
I like absolutely nothing about this.
>>
>>30808384
PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL PLEASE
>>
>>30808384
Faker than roothoot
>>
>gamefreak will make gen 2, gen 3, gen 4, gen 5 and gen 6 non-canon
how plausible is this?
>>
>>30808384
Too much info to be credible

>An expanded Alola combined with the original Orange Islands serves as post-game
>Satoshi Tajiri will return for the first time since Gen 2 to co-direct Indigo with Masuda
>You can only play as Ash through the main Indigo plot, but you can "transfer" your player character and team from Sun/Moon to Indigo after you beat the league to rematch all 8 Gyms, the Elite 4, and the champion who will be Ash by this point in the game. This is where the Passport from Sun/Moon comes into play.

And this is why it's bullshit, it's too much detail about things that sounds like someone describing how he would make his perfect pokemon game
>>
I hope this is real so I have no regreats about dropping this series forever.
>>
>>30808384
Just as stupid as it was yesterday, probably even 12% more stupid.

Is this a new meme? I'd rather go back to OMGON.
>>
>>30808802
>island challenge
>you need to be 11 to take part
>perpetual 10 year old
>>
>>30808384

If it wasn't for all the ash & gary stuff, i would say it was believable.

A game that includes Alola as post game seems very likely if it goes on the switch.

My thinking would be that Kanto, Kalos or Sinnoh as one of the regions and Alola being the second.
(if not all of the regions or just the ones mentioned plus Alola if the Switch can handle it)
>>
>Indigo will be a 3DS title
3DS is dead, Jim
>>
I mean, it makes sense that Kanto or Sinnoh gets a remake.

>Kanto was last seen in Gen 3
>Sinnoh last seen in Gen 4

Really makes you think, with all the Gen 1 pandering I wouldn't be suprised.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.