[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Pokemon game >Copy the country you last went on holiday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

>New Pokemon game
>Copy the country you last went on holiday to
>Translate in the sloppiest, most low-effort way possible, the major landmarks and tourist spots of that country as the towns and locales in-game
>Throw the new Pokemon designs literally anywhere as long as all water types must be fished up and all bugs appear only in the one forest area

Why do they do this?
Like I get doing it once as a "haha that's like that place in America!" but it's every fucking game
And they get PRAISED for it
They turned the Eiffel fucking Tower into a shitty gym for some no-name cunt
>>
>>30806406
To be fair, the Eiffel Tower was originally just the entrance to the World Fair. It doesn't actually have any great cultural significance other than
>It's here
>It's big
>>
>>30806406
That region looks pretty sick desu senpai
>>
File: Tucans.jpg (157KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Tucans.jpg
157KB, 640x428px
IT'S LITERALLY JUST A TOUCAN
>>
>North England is a desert

Fucking thatcherfag
>>
File: 1481243463113.png (52KB, 980x605px) Image search: [Google]
1481243463113.png
52KB, 980x605px
>>30806406
>turning the north into a desolate wasteland

accurate 2bh
>>
I'm too poor to travel.
>>
File: WBKQPuW[1].png (18KB, 518x603px) Image search: [Google]
WBKQPuW[1].png
18KB, 518x603px
>>30806581
> WAAAAH POKEMON LOOK SO WEIRD NOW. THEY USED TO LOOK LIKE ANIMALS!!!!
> WAAAAH IT'S JUST A [INSERT ANIMAL]!!!!
>GFs face when
>>
>Take temperate/cold area
>Translate it into an in-game region
>Stick a desert in it for some reason
Stop this Gamefreak, if you like deserts so much then make another Orre game.
>>
File: zsrr.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zsrr.png
8KB, 400x400px
>region based on ex-USSR
>Comala Peak, New Ground, Atomic Power Plant, Serebii Plateau, Aerograd Town, Toova
>Ground/Poison Pokemon based on Chernobyl potatoes, is big as fuck
>synthetic legendary based on a nuclear engine space rocket, Steel/Fire with Levitate
>combatted by the folk legend-based Grass/Ghost legendary from the interior forest
>not obvious at all which is good and which is evil
>roaming legendaries based on Wolf and Hare from "Nu, Pogodi", synchronizable and always 31IV in HP for convenience's sake, the wolf chases the hare around the WHOLE fucking Soviet Russia and then some
>fucktons of Ice Pokemon
>Ice given resistance to fairy for some good reason
>evil team based on Stalin's inner circle and the NKVD, developing the atomic bomb
>>
If they were to do a UK region though, how should they do it?

They can't use a Lion box legend again, so Lion vs Unicorn is out. King Arthur? Then everyone would bitch about muh humanoids. Irish myth? M-muh fairies! Is there ANY way they could do it right?

Maybe if they used lesser myths like the Dullahan or Spring-Heeled Jack?
>>
>>30806980
why hasn't gf done this yet
>>
>>30807128
>can't use a box legand again
>used Birds twice
>>
File: dragons.gif (51KB, 278x198px) Image search: [Google]
dragons.gif
51KB, 278x198px
>>30807128
red vs white dragon ?
>>
I want a New Zealand region where there are 16 gyms across the two main islands. Pokémon South starts you in Bluff where you work your way up the South Island before taking on the League in Wellington, after which you have a whole new island to explore with 8 more gyms. Meanwhile, Pokémon North starts you in Cape Reinga where you work your way through, through South's postgame gyms down to Wellington, unlocking the whole South Island and their gyms after becoming champion.

Never going to happen, but it would be neat.
>>
>>30807128
>UK based region
>Dullahan legendary with centaur elements
That would make a great pseudo actually. Fairy/Ghost? Dark/Fairy?
>>
>>30808011
Ghost/Fairy since it's a beheaded warrior.

I'd like to see the Nuckelavee, but it might be too grim for Pokemon.
>>
File: 1438227701443.png (441KB, 680x468px) Image search: [Google]
1438227701443.png
441KB, 680x468px
>bongistanis think their miserable gray island is relevant
>>
>>30808191
t. Pierre
>>
>>30806622
cannae go online without seeing cunts like ye
>>
File: 65897546768.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
65897546768.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>30806730
But the arctic and antarctic are deserts anon.
>>
File: .png (49KB, 199x202px) Image search: [Google]
.png
49KB, 199x202px
>>30806730
In this case it's especially bad since it's a region known for neverending rain. I mean Gamefreak might make a few changes here and there, but putting a huge fucking desert in SCOTLAND is a stretch even for them.
>>
>>30807128
They could use a lion again, there's nowhere it says that they can't re-use an animal for a legendary and maybe use a dragon as the third legendary.
>>
>>30806406
had an idea for the starter trio for a british isle region based a bit off of phases of English society.

>Grass/fairy druid Deer.
>Fire/steel knight horse
>Water/fighting Sailor Whale/ship (or maybe a dolphin maybe even a lion for the pun of 'sea lion'?)
>>
>>30806406
Mexico
Kexico
Evil criminal organization is run by a man named Pepe and his gang, Team Chusmas. They are know for smuggling rare candies to other regions and it's illegal to sell them
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.