[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after we beat the Trial Captains in a Pokemon battle (not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So after we beat the Trial Captains in a Pokemon battle (not during the Trials), do they just disappear? I want to visit Mallow and pretend we're best friends....
>>
>>30806228
Generic hawaian girl.
>>
>>30806228
You can visit them in their homes i think
>>
>>30806503
Anon, meeting them in their homes counts as a pokemon battle. OP's talking about AFTER that.
>>
>>30806503
That's the thing though. I battled Mallow and Lana after visiting their homes and once I beat them, they disappeared
>>
You can find her atBattle Tree and recruit her
>>
>>30806228
>>30806637
See OP? You've got a mission now. Don't leave second best girl hanging!
>>
>>30806637
But I think you can find her at Multiple or Double, not Single because you'll found Colress and another one there
>>
>>30806637
Mallow's my fav SM girl but

>tfw no Lana in Battle Tree
>>
>>30806834
Where can you find the Battle Tree?
>>
File: Lana Anime ep5 PokeProblem.png (414KB, 493x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Lana Anime ep5 PokeProblem.png
414KB, 493x1004px
Cant you have a meal with them in certain cafes? I know you can with Nanu, and a few other characters I think?
>>
>>30809214
How do you even trigger this? I want to eat lunch with Mallow and Lana
>>
File: qt lana.jpg (487KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt lana.jpg
487KB, 1280x720px
>>30809300
Pnce per day you can go to the restaurant and if you select a certain meal a character will show up and eat with you, I assume post-game only. I've been doing it at Sushi High Roller because I know Nanu covers your meal for you yet you still get the 8 Heart Scales. You select the one meal that the employee specifically warns you that you probably wont like, say you want it anyway, and then Nanu shows up and you sit together. I haven't really bothered with the other restaurants but I'm pretty sure it's the same.
>>
>>30809827
It's just Nanu and Olivia.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.