[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to prevent REAL hacking in VCG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: nwfr0.jpg (63KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nwfr0.jpg
63KB, 800x450px
1: Only allow physical copies of the games ot be used.

2: Only a 3DS provided by the tournament may be used

Why is that so hard?
>>
Injections.

There, I blew both of your rules.
>>
>physical copies can't have hacked mons injected in
retard
>>
You have absolutely no idea how people hack do yo?
>>
So your telling me they'd get caught instantly, for having Injected hackmons put in? We're talking hacks, NOT genning which puts no advantage over VGC except time restrictions, hacking. Which is going on in Europe right now due to how the new battle box system in Sun and Moon is.
>>
>>30805476
Anon, Pokemon competitively just can't work, no matter what rules people come up with.

Turn based games can't work because there's no real skill involved, just time wasted and in the end, everybody has the same pokemon and the same stats because that's what the current strategy says.

Just forget it.
>>
>>30805476

Sitting here with my physical copy of Moon, with a completely legal save file.

It's inside my never-hacked and perfectly legal 3DS.

My Magikarp has Drizzle and knows Water Spout, and has 252 EVs in all stats.

Because I can inject onto the card and not get caught like a retard if I so choose.

And I can carry ten different carts in my pocket with all sorts of tricks, popping them in as-needed.

Your move OP.
>>
>>30805476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvK6xE-Bgh8
>>
>>30805650

You get caught, and disqualified for not having legal pokemon.
>>
File: basic.gif (42KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
basic.gif
42KB, 500x255px
>>30805624
>Turn based games can't work because there's no real skill involved
>>
>>30805624
Chess is a turn based game anon
>>
>>30805476
>he thinks physical copies cant be hacked
>>
>>30805624
>Turn based games can't work because there's no real skill involved
>>
>>30805476

If you don't even know how hacking and CFW works then why do you think you could solve the issue?
>>
Will requiring your 3ds to be on Sysnand ver 11.2 or whatever the latest version is reduce hacks? IIRC you need to be on sysnand 9.2 and below.
>>
>>30805657
Wow a YouTuber who tries to offer solutions and not just bitch and moan.
>>
>>30805476
Why does stopping me from using a version of the game I bought on the eshop help? It's LESS hackable.

>>30805769
Not when you can take the fucking physical game out and put it in another 3ds.
>>
>>30805677

How?

I'm not battling with my holy Magikarp.

They ain't going through my boxes.

I'm battling with a perfectly legal team, of which I can have multiple variations on the EV/IV side.

Try not being such a retard.

Thanks.
>>
Or just remove the shitty system of IVs, they're tedious to get and only encourage hackers.
Seriously who the fuck would complain if IVs were removed.
>>
>>30806979
>t. casualfag
>>
>>30806979
>tedious
If you're 6 years old or retarded
>>
They should just lock contestants from official tournaments inside a room and make them play the game from scratch with nintendo provided 3DS and game, and create their teams
>>
Well, why not introduce a team builder exclusive for the tournament?

Have Nintendo use a build of the game with a team builder exclusive for tournaments. All legal Pokemon are made with the team builder with their desired stat spread, IVs, HAs, etc. and submit them to a commitee for review.

It's not hard. Ragnarök Online did it in their World Championships (RIP).
>>
>>30805624
This, Pokemon will never be probably competitive, but not for the reason you stated..
>>
>>30806979
That or make the hyper training thing more user friendly. An easy way ingame to customize them would make things so much better.
>>
What exactly is wrong with injecting assuming everything is 100% legal?

Also if Nintendo gave a shit then there'd be a fast way to level 100 or bottle caps could be used at any level
>>
If I use power saves to give myself 900 dream balls and breed an Aegislash from a Honedge I caught with one but have a physical copy and use the tournament's 3DS should I be banned?
>>
>>30808529
Or just drop the level requirement and bottle cap crap and let you train them whenever you wanted for free.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.