[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilego will fuck your shit up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479086219640.png (1MB, 1540x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1479086219640.png
1MB, 1540x1124px
Alright, listen up because I'm gonna fucking talk about how fucking great Nihilego is in all the possible aspect and should be the new Pokemon god.
First of all, they're a fucking Jellyfish, do you know how amazing that is? Do you know about tentacruel? That thing is bulky, fast and will burn the living out of your ass, not only that but it also can spin câncer and be used in an offensive side, well Nihilego is the same, but fucking better! With it's wopping special offensive and defensive side, but also faster than a fucking dragon that dies to little ass pebble, it can be used to nearly anything you can imagine; with a choice scarf this soultaker can outspeed everything and kill everything in the right momentum, after a kill, if you're using max SpAtk and Speed, it will raise it's SpAtk and proceed to sweep your pokemon and your points in the ladder. With a variety of moves at it's disposal, such as Power fucking Gem, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock and fucking HP Fire/Ground, it has more than enough to destroy you. It can also be a lead with Stealth Rocks and bulk enough to do anything at it's disposal to annoy you to hell. You might say that a simple scarf can kill it but fuck you, after a Stealth Rock, a Lando dies to a Power Gem from a +2 Nihilego, nothing can stop it at this point, not even Chansey. Did I alredy mention that it's a fucking Jellyfish? It will fuck your girl and you at the same time because tentacles are glorious in the hentai community; not only that, but it can fucking teleport, it can go DBZ at any point so you can't run nor fight, this is the best fucking UB, fuck Pheromosa or Celesteela, those are Pokemons for newfags.
So give up on any religion you might have and pray to Nihilego, our new savior that will forever change the meta as we know it.
>>
>>30803838
back to the asylum lusamine
>>
Wow. 2 pastas in one day. It's like christmas.
>>
>>30803838
>geodude usedud slap
>>
Thanks Dookieshed
>>
>>30803869
>dud slap
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30803838
This isn't funny in the slightest.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.