[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: festivalplaza.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
festivalplaza.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
What went wrong?
>>
File: Sophocles.png (43KB, 200x278px) Image search: [Google]
Sophocles.png
43KB, 200x278px
>>30803630
>pic related
>>
Took a decent feature from a previous gen and for some reason felt the need to shoehorn all the communication features into it
>>
File: 1481660901181.jpg (49KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1481660901181.jpg
49KB, 800x596px
>>30803630
>trying to trade with someone on 4chan
>doesn't appear on guest list
>even after I add them
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO TRADE
>>
>>30803630
nothing
>>
No whorehouse to add to the plaza
>>

Forcing the communication features into it instead of making Battle and trading their own menu icon to make things quicker.
Sending players to shops doesn't level them up like in join avenue
Making certain shops game exclusive...which wouldn't be an complete issue if they weren't expensive as fuck for 5 star versions
Fried coins instead of actual cash
Type matchups are the only missions worth playing points wise and difficulty wise
The good stuff is too damn expensive.
Confusing to many going by the the recent global mission results

WHY CAN'T WE SAVE ALL THE SHOPS SOPHOCLES OFFER US FOR LATER??? Or atlease 5 of them
>>
>>30803630
I hate that fucking spawn sound every fucking 2 seconds
>>
>>30803685
Sophocles is a good guy, it's sad that they let him to be the npc behind Shitval Plaza
>>
>>30803630
>copypaste two good features togheter
>create a worse version of each

only with GameFreak
>>
NO FUCKING MISSIONS

HOW DO I GET INVITED TO MISSIONS JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: 1476622750268.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476622750268.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>30803630
I FUCKING HATE THIS THING, IT TOOK ME 20MIN FOR FIND MY FRIEND AND DO A FUCKING TRADE
>>
Can't access the internet without entering it.
>>
>>30803630
Not being actual live-multiplayer ala Wi-Fi Plaza in Gen IV. Although I guess it makes sense since there are no actual mini-games to 'play'.
>>
>>30803946
Literally this.

>>30803780
Fuck off, Sophocles.
>>
>>30803630
Creating a pokemon board on 4chan
>>
>>30804013
you get messages rolling across your bottom screen asking you to join a mission
>>
>yfw even type matchup challenges dry up
>yfw fc becomes more or less impossible to amass in bulk
>>
>>30804497
>you get messages rolling across your bottom screen asking you to join a mission
Only when you're in the Plaza AND conntected to the internet. Nevermind that 9 out of 10 times when I tap the damn scrolling message no on-going missions are displayed. Hitting X over and over to update doesn't help either.
>>
>>30804506
At that point I'm hacking in 9999 coins. The grind is too real as is already.
>>
Getting coins is boring as fuck and everything is too expensive.
>>
>>30804552
Help how
>>
>making colors and clothing version exclusive
>the game doesn't tell you that you'll suggest the first facility on your list to others
>the randomness of getting certain articles of clothing through suggestion
>>
taking the best multiplayer feature the series has ever had and putting everything behind a menu and removing features
also everything is rng
>>
>>30805903
>the game doesn't tell you that you'll suggest the first facility on your list to others

yeah it does, he tells you to use slot 1 carefully
>>
Grinding coins is fucking cancer and nobody has the facilities you want
Please someone give me a FUCKING RARE KITCHEN *****
>>
>>30807219
you need to get on le reddit festival plaza sub
>>
>>30803630
>want a different colour dye shop? want to get an old facility back? ahahahaha fuck you
>>
>>30807715
Nah fuck that
I wish pkhex had facility editing so I could get this shit over with
>>
>>30807219
You uhh...still need one?
>>
I'll ask here because I don't know where to: how do I view my own stats? Like other people have eggs hatched etc, how do I view my own in the plaza?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.