[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucked up...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: VSMina.png (32KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSMina.png
32KB, 400x240px
I'm so fucked up...
>>
>>30801766
Is this an Eva reference?
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
LMAO
>>
>>30801844
No shit shinji
>>
>>30801766
Too bad GF went lazy or ran out of time towards the end of the game. This character had potential.
>>
>>30801974
I hope she has her own trial on Stars.
>>
>>30801974
really hope we get a BW2 treatment if SM gets a third version.

Years later, mina is a trial captain, maybe even a gym leader since there ARE construction spots in most of the towns, and other good sequel changes. Maybe even starting in a new town off the coast of a mainland
>>
>>30802041
Hope gyms are established if Stars really is S2M2, since Mina would probably be too old to be a Trial Captain if a time skip over 2 years occured. She just seems like the oldest captain and soonest to be done with it
>>
Do you guys believe that theory she was supposed to be a Normal-type trainer and Ilima a Fairy-type trainer but they switched their types because Fairy that early would be OP, hence Ilima having a Smeargle?
>>
>>30802103
Fairy would certainly suit Ilima
>>
>>30802075
I feel like Ilima is the oldest, honestly if only by a year or some incremental shit like that. probabaly goes like

Ilima>Mina>Kiawe>Mallow>Lana>Sophocles>Acerola
>>
>>30801766

I seriously don't see the appeal of Mina but to each his own I guess.
>>
>>30802103
"Fairy that early would be op"
>Alolan Grimer and Magnemite right there
No, she fits fine with her fairies as Ilima does with his normal types, especially with Smeargle countering your starter.
The only way this would make sense is if their entire places were swapped, because the first totem being the big regional rodent makes far more sense than.... Totem Cutiefly/Ribombee? CARBINK? There aren't any other fairies on MeleMele iirc.
>>
>>30801846
>>30801859
>>30801869
underrated
>>
>>30802075
There wont be gyms in alola because it wouldnt make sense to get rid of trials
>>
>>30802172
Why not? There's already the spots for them anyway
>>
>>30802172
>>30802195

they could do a hybrid of trials + gyms or something like that
>>
>>30801766
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: stunfisk giggle.gif (292KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
stunfisk giggle.gif
292KB, 480x270px
>>30802021
>>30801974
>2016
>not realizing that putting the effort into making a whole trial goes against her whole personality.

GF wasnt lazy, they were clever. This cutie space-cadet artiste would never sit down and develop a full trial, but rather put it off to focus on her art. It was a moment of comedy, meeting her atop that bridge. You meet the captain without a trail, and immediately after you face the (jangmo-o) trial without a captain.
>>
So where exactly in SM does it say that trial Captain's can't be over a certain age?
>>
>>30802550
This.
She's a spacey pothead.
>>
>>30802640
mallow says trial captains have to retire at age 20. i dont have one, but if an anon can post a screenie, that'd be great
>>
>>30802550
It's lazy but creative laziness
>>
>>30801766
Is this my hand... The fuck...
>>
>>30802640
>>30802678
Mallow mentions it when you battle her in Moon, and I've heard that in Sun, there is a scene where Kiawe is relieved of his position because he has turned 20.
>>
>>30802702
No, he gets fired from Mega Mart because his manager has to lay someone off and he thinks Kiawe will be better able to manage without his paycheck than others, because he's a captain.
>>
>>30802684
Its not lazy because you still get a trial. It's not like Mina would have had her own trial AND we would have the Jangmo-o trial. There will always be 7 trials in Alola.

Lazy would be if we only had 6 trials because Mina never made one.
>>
>>30802113
Go back to /pol/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.