[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General questions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 16

File: festival_plaza_770x562.png (500KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
festival_plaza_770x562.png
500KB, 770x562px
General questions thread, because I didn't see one. Got a ***** Rare Kitchen off of someone in Festival Plaza, & it doesn't have any options that increase a Pokemons level by more than one. Did I do something wrong? Did Serebii lie?
>>
Hit plaza level 30 for rare dinners
Become champ for rare brunch

...or something like that
>>
>>30800929
My plaza level is 45. Does the level of the person you get it from effect it? & I'm not champ yet, so I hope that's the only thing holding it back
>>
>>30800895

That picture really fuckin pisses me off, The plaza isn't anywhere close to that. Even the minigames are instanced areas and even though the other people are playing it's just everyone playing single player events and then tallying the score. With the system on X&Y at least we knew people were online.
>>
Can you legitimately get an Island Scan pokemon with the HA at this point?
I want to get a Reckless Staraptor.
>>
>>30800895
I've been running around with a Tauros, while having Soothe Bell on Type:Null for like an hour now, and even after using a Rare Candy on it, it won't evolve.

Just how long does it take to max happiness on this thing? Ffs
>>
>>30801559
no HA from the island scan mons

you have to wait for the bank or just inject it
>>
>>30802242
Oh finally got it, damn that took forever.
>>
Who breeds stealth rock onto skarmory?
People keep listing rock setter skarmory as a viable choice for pre-bank, but serebii lists the only egg move parent as being another skarmory with stealth rock, not obtainable in game.

How does it work?
>>
File: 1418091390733.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418091390733.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
For breeding, is autism box really faster to gain steps in than just running in the circle outside of the nursery? I can't tell, and I'd rather not have to mount and dismount Tauros so often.
>>
File: 1360272365759.jpg (282KB, 1000x639px) Image search: [Google]
1360272365759.jpg
282KB, 1000x639px
>>30802395
Why not just feed it rainbow beans?
>>
>>30802841
Wasn't friendship and affection two different things at all? Sylveon doesn't require friendship, but two levels of affection for example.
>>
Is there any way to get offered more missions in Festival Plaza? I turned on "I'll do missions any time" but still I get offered very few.
>>
What exaclty im raising by puting pokemon in the Level island?. The IVs?
>>
>>30803060
>>30802841

Yes, they are separate things

Also nice dark pokemon pic
>>
File: 1359253726904.jpg (103KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1359253726904.jpg
103KB, 1600x1200px
>>30803060
Oh... so it is... interesting. Never really been interested in pokemon that evolve that way I guess.
>>
>>30803144
You can choose what particular IV you want to raise, or you can just choose EXPs.
Each session gives out different IV points per session, 1 for lv 1, 2 for lv 2, and 4 for lv 3.
>>
>>30803060
This is correct.
>>30803098
Play at prime time in nipland.
Also, from personal experience, once I play a mission or two the ball really starts rolling and it finds me games immediately after my previous. I think the plaza defaults to matching you with recent people you played so eventually you're matched with others wanting to spam games but there's no way to prove it.
>>
>>30803144
>>30803236
Think you guys mean EVs
>>
>>30802395
Farm EV-lowering berries and feet it to him en masse.
>>
>>30803269
Whoops, I fucked up, thanks for pointing that. Sorry question anon, you can only raise EVs and not IVs on evelup.
>>
>>30803144
Raises EVs corresponding to the drink you chose. The amount is based on the island's level of development.
>>
>>30803060

Why the fuck did they do it that way anyhow? It's almost like they invented the entire Affection/Friendship split SOLELY for Eevee.
>>
Festival Plaza activities are meant for post game? Having too much fun with the main game to even care about the plaza, I am missing something?
>>
>>30800895
I don't think any meal raises by more than one, just raises the level cap of the pokemon you can use it on. iirc you could level by more than one in bw2 and maybe that's why serebii said that?
>>
>>30803362
Affection gives different bonuses. They wanted them to be obtainable only through amie/refresh (bonus exp, crit, free focus band, etc). Friendship comes naturally so it would be weird to get bonus exp after a while.
>>
>>30803362
You gotta appreciate the sheer insanity and effort put into the evolution methods
>level up
>evo stones
>trade
>happiness
>trade while holding item
>gender-exclusives
>gender-exclusives evo stones
>level up during day/night
>level up while knowing a certain move
>level up while holding item
>level up while being at a particular place
>level up with empty slot in your party
>level up with dark-type in your party
>level up with the damn console upside down
>>
>>30800895
Where's the amulet coin located? Also is Return postgame only?
>>
Nature recommendations for magearna?
>>
>>30802339
never cheating scum
>>
I see nobody but Cynthia every 10 battles in the Tree. I haven't scouted her yet, do I not see anyone else until I actually scout her?
>>
>>30803591
By some truck near the daycare.
>>
>>30803538
I'm waiting for contest-exclusive evolutions.
>>
roughyl how many beans a day do you get from level 3 isle abeens? how do i get moar?
>>
Why are Maranga berris such a fucking bitch to get?
>>
Can I ask for pokemon I haven't seen on the GTS? I'm looking for UBs from the other game and don't know how to ask for them.
>>
>>30804625
Scroll all the way down to type the name.
>>
>>30804625
In the alphabet selection, the bottom one has the 'what pokemon' option. Click that and type it in.
>>
>>30804678
>>30804698
Thank you anons
>>
Which Pokemon is the Alolan Scrafty that can help me sweep the Elite 4 for money and EXP?
>>
Roughly how many sos chains can i expect it to take to get a shiny?

considering chaining for a shiny dhelmise because it looks awesome.
>>
I want to inject Lopunny and dick around in the battle tree.

Will it let me?
>>
>>30805388
Ask the injectors.
>>
>>30805388
I'd inject my dick into Lopunny
>>
Can the island scan mons have their hidden ability? I want a reckless Staraptor
>>
Does anyone have a 5 star Clink-Clunk Land?
>>
>>30806073
Well, apparently they don't call for s.o.s. so i guess not
>>
Catching up with the DS games since I haven't played since the GBA games; currently playing Platinum, just beat the 1st floor of the 3rd gym and I already see it's going to be full of Dark types.

How fucked am I with this team? I was thinking I may need to grind a bit.
>>
>>30806297
First of all, it's a ghost type gym, on second hand I don't remember shit but you might have a bit of trouble with the gym leader
>>
>>30806360
Oh, yeah, I forgot that Dark and Ghost weren't the same thing, I should catch up with the types too.
>>
>>30803766
Modest?
>>
>>30804740
Cockroach waifu
>>
>>30800895
how to level up plaza? my guests only want to become vips and they don´t give me fp´s
>>
>>30800895
I just got the game(poorfag)
But I have a lot of good mons on my Omega Ruby, including competitive mons from older gens. But my friend told me I can't use them online. Is this true? I would be kinda sad if that is true, since some of these mons I have had for 7 years or something.
>>
>>30807040
wait till January.
>>
Anybody have team red five star? I have team blue and ghosts den.
>>
>>30806297
>>30806297
Fantina's Mismagius is going to tear you a new asshole with that team.
>>
Anyone have a list of all of the boulder locations for SM?
>>
>>30807072
Well shit, what should I get to counter it, then?
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 1031x71px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 1031x71px
Will this be available soon?
>>
>>30806745
Thanks
>>
I think I have accidentally traded away my Soothe Bell.

Are there any hopes of finding a second one?
>>
Whose dick do I need to suck to get a Starf Berry?
>>
>>30807521
You can buy one, I think. Either at the Battle Royale dome thing or the Battle Tree
>>
>>30807574
The Battle Tree's big wooden dick.
>>
how do i get 128 evs? i want 128 on both defenses but cant math

assuming i use power items and pokerus
i know 7 kos is 252
>>
How is your battery doing with Pokemon SM? Mine is doing only 5 hours. Is it normal?
>>
>>30807638
Use pokepelago for maximum EV accuracy. See >>30803236
>>
>>30800895
I keep trying to register people as VIPs in Festival Plaza and it keeps saying "registration failed", what gives?
>>
>>30807109
Pls respond.
>>
>>30800949
You need to be both Festival Level 30 AND be the Champion for you to see the extra options from all shops.
>>
>>30800895
You need to reach Level 30 to get the extra stuff
>>
>>30808954
I'm level 31,Champion and I don't have the extra stuff.Do I have to inspect the shops to get them upgraded?
>>
>>30808980
The shops do not upgrade on their own if you keep looking at them or buy continuously, or whatever. You need to obtain the facilities (either ask other players around the plaza or from Soph upon level up) that are able to have hidden options. Those are usually 3* and up shops. Serebii has the guide on it to show which places have what options opened after reaching both special requirements.

There's a way to manipulate the facility you can get from level ups, just do a search on it & you'll most likely find it.
>>
I'm doing the Ultra Beasts quest and I got to Xurkitree on Moon

Fly my ass to the Lush Jungle, capture the first one, music is still playing so I assume the second one is in the same area, walk around for 20 minutes without seeing it

Am I just having really bad RNG or am I at the wrong place?
>>
Have they shut the PSS down for XY and ORAS yet? When they do can I still trade Pokemon between the games with two DSes like a friendless loser?
>>
Where do I purchase more pp max?
>>
>>30809133
you're probably hearing things, the second is on memorial hill.
>>
>>30809133
you can catch 2 in the same area, just keep looking
>>
Is it possible to make this work:

>Use Golisopod and Umbreon
>Golisopod uses First Impression
>Umbreon uses wish
>Golisopod get's hit and leaves the fight
>I sent any Pokemon
>I switch Golisopod with Umbreon get healed from Wish and use first impression again
>>
File: mareanie tummy.png (108KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
mareanie tummy.png
108KB, 500x525px
How long should I chain for a HA Mareanie before catching one and hoping?
>>
>>30809380
>Hoping
Use a move or ability my dude
>>
>>30809380
iirc 30 or so gives it a 20% chance of having it.

You should run someone with an ability checker. Make sure to chain higher-level corsolas because they know Refresh, or else Mareanie might poison them. Heal Pulse helps too.
>>
How do I get zygarde to learn thousand arrows?
The cube only shows extreme speed and thousand waves
>>
>>30809345
That works mechanically but in practice it probably wouldn't be all that effective
>>
>>30809598
The orange sparkles are Zygarde Cores that can teach moves. the Thousand Arrows core is in the Kahuna's house in Iki Town.
>>
Can you get a Lucario with Bullet Punch in SM?
>>
>>30809739
thank you!
>>
>>30809836
Smeargle
>>
>>30809907
You're right. I love you!
>>
>>30809959
I love you too Anon
>>
File: 1420384966676.gif (2MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1420384966676.gif
2MB, 424x240px
tfw don't know what water type/based pokemon to use on my team that isn't overused, this is in Moon
>>
>>30802610
You can catch pokemon with egg moves through SoS chaining. Not sure how you would know it has stealth rocks though, unless it used it. Probably just have to sos chain and hope the one you catch ends up having stealth rocks.
>>
>>30810047
Use toxapex
>>
>>30810097
I want to but it's such a pain to catch him
>>
>>30810131
GTS
T
S
>>
>>30810047
Araquanid looks like a forgettable shitmon but is actually surprisingly good and underrated.

alternatively, Golisopod, Wishiwashi, or Pyukumuku.
>>
>>30810170
What?
>>30810216
I thought about Pyukumuku. but wasn't sure
>>
For how long do I have to SOS chain pokemon before some with hidden abilities start appearing?
>>
>>30810757

About 8-10. Depends on your luck, could be before, could be later.
Get two pokemons with Entrainment and switch them around to check abilities.
Pangoro can learn both Entrainment and False swipe if you are interested. It can also learn Thief if you want an extra.
>>
Where do I get a Metal Coat?
>>
>>30810839
Thanks, I already have a good smeargle for HA chaining. It's just these slowpokes have been giving me hell with yawn and just generally bad luck
>>
>>30807010
Gotta grind the group missions. Talk to the lady in front of the bridge in the festival plaza and you can host a mission. Or wait till around 8/9pm and let the nips host em for you That'll be seen on a red scroll in your touch screen. those could have 100 people in them and guarantee a shit load of coins.
>>
>>30809100
So, if I already have a *****Rare Kitchen, without the Rare Dinner/Buffet e.t.c., & I then become the champion, will those features unlock in the *****Rare Kitchen I already have or do I have to replace it with another one?
>>
>>30811523
>Also, after you have beaten the Elite Four and become Level 30, you can unlock even more new items for your stores.

From http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/festivalplaza.shtml

I had a Pharmacy *** which had its extra items unlock after becoming the champion. Festival level at the time was well above 30 (reached required level on 2nd island, not like that detail matters). It was a while ago, so memory is fuzzy. It would certainly piss off a lot of people if they had to replace their 5* facilities in order to get the hidden items to appear though.
>>
I want a Froslass with its HA. If I chain for a moody Snorunt and evolve it, will it have cursed body?

>>30810843
Wild Magnemites. Take a Butterfree with compound eyes and thief to the trainer school and you'll have it in no time.
>>
do my stats, ivs and evs not matter at all for the move foul play?
>>
i was using the gts and got an error when i tried to trade with someone, and it said i can't trade anything again for awhile
how long is awhile? it's been like 6 hours and i still can't do anything
>>
I haven't played through the 5th gen yet and I don't have a 3DS, so which one do I choose from B&W 1 and 2?
>>
File: Pikachu_Libre.png (120KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_Libre.png
120KB, 400x480px
question kinda related to sun and moon

So i just started playing omega ruby because fuck hoenn, i don't know why i always skip this region only to go back to it after another gen is already out

but i kinda like cosplay pikachu, when the pokebank update comes out do you think it will be able to be transfered to sun and moon or is this going to be like spiky eared pichu all over again

i swear they better find a way to get that poor pichu to the newest game the poor thing is dying alone in my heart gold cartridge
>>
>>30814212
If you're planning to go all the way 1

If you just want to kill time and catch stuff until you get a 3ds, 2
>>
File: 1465956485811.png (212KB, 508x428px) Image search: [Google]
1465956485811.png
212KB, 508x428px
>>30814302
No data exists in Sun/Moon for cosplay Pikachu, I'm afraid. Spiky Ear Pichu is also forever stuck in limbo.
>>
so is grinding poni gauntlet the best option for nabbing the level evolutions?
>>
Does soothe bell stack with poke pelago or festival plaza friendship meals?
>>
So is there a non-tedious way to EV train specifc amounts under 252 (inb4 inject) or am I stuck with SOS chaining and manually tracking what I earn?
>>
>>30814772
you can train exact numbers with Pelago, if you're willing to go do something else in the meantime.
>>
>>30814908
Sounds good to me. Is Pelago affected by PokeRus or Power items?
>>
>>30800895
How does this board feel about the Mystery Dungeon series? I've beaten the original Blue and loved it, played a little bit of Time, and am working my way through Super and fairly enjoying it so far. No spoilers for Super if possible, though I've figured that just after the Entei on the summit stuff the bad guy is Yveltal
>>
>>30814989
forgot to tag spoilers if theories are considered that, fuck
>>
>>30814989
Explorers of Sky is the best Pokemon game ever made and you should make sure to finish it.

>>30814954
Nope.
>>
>>30815060
will do, did you play Super though? or should I just quit now
>>
>>30815175
Super is okay and absolutely worth finishing. It just has a few shit mechanics (read: break time) and the story isn't as great as Explorers.

But Espurr is a main character in that one so hey there's that at least.
>>
Can you hatch eggs in the Ultra Space map? Balltism was not enough it seems.
>>
>>30815337
I love her, she's a cool cat (heh). My only complaints are the use of items/orbs to win boss fights feels demanded, half of my attacks miss most of the time (but I guess that's cause looplets are supposed to be used 100% of the time), and I can get a Salamence lvl 55 on my team 5 minutes into the game through a quest making the connections feel fairly cheap. Is this supposed to balance how everything can technically one shot you this early into the game? Side note: fuck pyroar having hyper beam, goddamn
>>
best ball for mareanie?
>>
>>30815474
love ball
>>
>>30814325
I was planning on playing both since I won't buy a 3DS in the near future, but I was actually taking about between Black 1 or White 1, and Black 2 or White 2.
>>
I just finished the melemele dex. Who do I talk to to update my passport
>>
>>30815822
All black or all white. Either, the story will feel out of place.
>>
>>30816184
Else* the story will feel out of place
>>
Does the poke pelago egg hatching island give you an increased rate of hatching a shiny? Friend of mine just got a shiny sableye on their second egg without shiny charm and I'm wondering if it's luck or there's something to it.
>>
So if a pokemon is suitable to be a sweeper (High Speed and Atk/SpA) is it almost always preferable to run Jolly/Timid over Adamant/Modest?
>>
>>30816204
Well, is there a consensus on which of the two is better? Or can I go wtih any of them and get the same experience?
>>
Can i get more than five beast balls? I caught lunala with a quick ball rather a moon ball and i haven't gotten to the beast balls yet.
>>
Do winning trials not tell you how far level a Pokemon will obey you? I don't want this Greninja to over level itself and then not obey me.
>>
>>30816405
it depends on what you want it to outspeed. Some mons still aren't going to race anything worthwhile even with a speed nature (bulky sweepers most notably).

>>30817301
If you get your Pokemon to hold all of your beast balls and talk to the quest giver, he'll give you ten more. You can get an infinite number this way until you finally catch Guzzlord.
>>
>>30817220
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml

The most you'll get is autists over which legendary should N have, but have a gander at the exclusives list and pick what you like
>>
>>30817395
Nice. Can normal pokemon get into beast balls or will they break out? And where can i EV train? Is there a list of EV yield?
>>
>>30817377
Only Grand Trials have that effect.

>Z crystals function as Gym Badges as far as a record of progression
>Grand Trial stamps are Gym Badges also as a record of Progression, and as the passive secondary effects like Pokemon obedience
>>
>>30817377
Don't use Greninja familia, game's already as easy as it can get.
>>
>>30817486
Gotcha, thanks.

>>30817512
Yeah indeed it does. 'twas just curious is all!
>>
>>30817476
Beast balls are 5x effective on UBs, but are 10% as effective as regular Pokeballs vs normal mons. Good luck with the balltism.
>>
>>30814302
cosplay pikachu can't be sent to pokebank in the first place
>>
Does the metronome item affect moves like Petal Dance?
>>
How do I grind? Tried the E4 and the whole thing gives me like 4 levels. I don't understand festival plaza at all.
>>
Where are the EV training locations? I found a site that claims to have them but it says Drowzee on route 2 for Sp. Def and it only has a 20% spawn rate and doesn't SOS more Drowzees, so that doesn't seem great.
>>
Do you have to beat the UB sidequest to get Anabel to appear in the Battle Tree?
>>
>>30819050
Isn't pelago better? I'm not yet EV training but pelago seems like the place to do it without effort and with total control of the numbers and time required.
>>
>>30819522
It is better if you want to train a bunch in one stat at once and/or you will be away from your game for a long time, it is shit if you just have a few with different stats needed and you want it done before Saturday.
>>
>>30819050
My personal ones:
>HP: Route 4 Igglybuff
>Atk: Lush Jungle Passimian if you have Sun, Early route Pikipek if you don't
>Def: Poni Canyon Jangmo-o
>SpAtk: Shit options, but best is Brooklet Hill Psyduck
>SpDef: Exeggutor Island Exeggcute
>Speed: Resolution Cave Golbat
Use an Own Tempo smeargle, as most of these can confuse. Mostly devoid of other status/damage over time/fixed damage so that's nice.

Pelago's also great because it's simple as fuck and doesn't take that long, but I find SOS chaining comfy so eh.
>>
Genuine question, will pokemon automatically learn moves when leaving it in Evelup to gain levels? getting kinda tired of grinding n it's been a godsend for EV training at least
>>
does ledyabot still work?
>>
Been breeding A-Vulpix with Snow Warning and a few egg moves. Got one with servicable stats before realizing it doesn't have Encore. It DOES have Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, and Hypnosis. Is it worth it to breed encore onto it and start over? It's as easy as using a heart scale on the Primarina I used to get moonblast, but it's tedious.
>>
Does Pokerus affect EV gain on Evelup?
>>
>>30814472
That's where I evolve shit, maximum speed you can get is training traded Pokemon after you feed them a rainbow bean or two and giving them lucky egg.
Although it's still a pain in the ass for mons with late evolution levels.
>>
>>30810285
Go on the GTS and ask for a Mareanie, like >>30810170 suggested.
>>
What do I do when I get all 100 zygarde cells? I made the unified zygarde. Is that is?
>>
What does sending out a bottle in Pkepelago do exactly?
Can I recieve bottles without sending mine?
>>
how do I chain for hidden abilities? skill swap?
>>
>>30812363
Anyone? I'm new to breeding and I'm not sure if the evolved Snorunt will also have the HA.
>>
I know EVs are doubled from SOS pokemon, but does this rule also apply to the original pokemon when the battle becomes an SOS battle?
>>
>>30821907
Once you have a HA pokyman, you will follow its HA line for its evo
>>
>>30822103
This is only the case for Pokemon that don't have Levitate on their final evolutionary stage.
>>
>>30822103
Thanks!
>>
>>30821372
Yes, that's it. You can reassemble the cells as you wish and teach the resulting Zygarde moves with the collecting cube.
>>
>>30816280
Seeing as how what's inside the egg is pre-determined when you receive it, it's doubtful that putting it in Pelago will re-roll the pokemon's PID
>>
>>30815852
John F Gamefreak in their office building in Heahea city.
>>
>>30813423
Yep. It only takes thr opponent's attack and defense stats into account. However, if a dark type uses it, then they will receive STAB from using Foul Play
>>
Is there a reason people SR for a shiny starter instead of MM for one with a shiny charm
>>
Does anyone have a Team Pink dye shop in their Festival plaza? Looking for one that lets you do bright pink, so probably 5star? I have a Rare Kitchen 5* and Team Purple 5* if anyone needs 'em.
>>
I want to install the sun/moon demo for ash greninja, but my sd card is full. If I just move my animal crossing files to my pc and off the SD card, can I put them back later without losing anything?
>>
File: 1446065895961.jpg (51KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446065895961.jpg
51KB, 540x960px
What is this "secret egg box" thing I keep hearing about? Apparently if you put them in there they get steps counted or something?
>>
I've followed the guides on the internet on EV training, but when I grind it my non lead pokes suffer from not gaining EVs as fast my lead poke. WHY?
>>
>>30824393
Hahaha disregard this I'm a faggot
>>
>evolved Crabrawler before it learned Crabhammer
I won't be able to get it back right?
>>
>>30824658
Just go to the move reminder anon
>>
>>30804550
40-50
>>
Why does Abeens cuck me with the wild pokeman shit? They eat my beans but nobody stays, even if I tap them
>>
>>30824854
I checked but it wasn't there. Just wanted to confirm that the move reminder can teach moves in advance, but not those from previous stages.
>>
>>30808350
this, please
>>
I don't know a good place to SOS EV train for Sp. Def, my guy already has max Def so I am SOS fighting the same enemy type I used for that but switched my power item.
Am I getting 16 Sp. Def EVs per KO?
>>
Is there a safe way to extract save data from a Sun retail cart? Or am I fucked?
>>
Is there any place I can fuck around with competitive legendaries like Zygarde or Magearna, but offline?

>>30825134
Yes.
But if you're making a build with a precise amount of EVs, use Pelago instead.
1 session = 4EVs.

>>30825163
Do you have Homebrew/CFW?

>>30824971
Just unlucky, I guess.

>>30824986
Yeah, Move Relearner can't teach moves from a previous evolution stage.
i learned this the hard way with a cloyster that needed razor shell
>>
So I would appreciate an answer to this because it's fucking with my head.

I put a bunch of just hatched pokemon into Poke Pelago for EV training for 99 sessions (isle lv2) and when they came out of the 99 sessions, their stats didn't change at all.

I must be retarded, but does it only show when I eventually level them up?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>30825940
Open summary screen, press Y.
>>
File: ghgghggfh.png (2MB, 3874x2810px) Image search: [Google]
ghgghggfh.png
2MB, 3874x2810px
I haven't been into competitive since hg/ss
how do I learn how to play doubles and singles?
>>
>>30826087
Honestly, you learn by experiencing.
Either hop on Battle Spot and get fucked by all the Tapus and UBs, or go on Showdown and get fucked by all the Tapus and UBs.
>>
>>30825421
Yep, I have CFW.
>>
Does lillie love the mc regarless of gender?
>>
>>30826087
Don't. Meta peaked in gen IV, power creep has not been kind to this series.
>>
>>30826393
JK Save Manager.
>>
>>30826414
Thanks anon! The only one I found was for a different CFW.
>>
>>30804740
>>30806766
>not just creating a Smeargle@Amulet Coin for Pay Day/Happy Hour

LOADSOFEMONE.AVI
>>
Finally bred and EV trained one Pokémon, how do I keep going? That was hell and it doesn't even have perfect IVs, just 4 of them.
>>
I just got Sun and the linear-ness is killing me. I just want to train these pokes so I don't have to rely on my starter all the time, but there's always some NPC dragging me from place to place.

Does it open up more later and let me do my own shit or is it linear like this the whole game?
>>
>>30827146
>linear
every Pokemon game is linear, there's pretty much only one case in the whole series where you can pick which gym you want to go to first.

Also you don't have to follow them everywhere, there's a few locations you may miss if you just blindly follow the story (like you don't have to go to the cemetery or the rockruff cave at all on the first island).

Don't grind unless you have to.
>>
>>30806766
*turk waifu
>>
That faggot Ace Trainer won't give me the IV Judging thing even though I've already hatched 21 pokemon. Does it need to be different species?
>>
>>30814989
Not sure about the board but i fucking loved em they have a certain charm to it than regular pokemon doesnt
>>
>>30827837
Nevermind I'm stupid and cant count
>>
>>30826405
nope I cant find the screenshot but in the jap games Lillie has a different quote when talking to MC at one point.

With the male its something like "I want to become a trainer and travel with YOU"

And with the female its "I want to become a powerful trainer"
>>
>>30826724
What do you mean, to get a 6IV pokemon you have to breed it which can take hours to get a perfect one. Or if you level it to 100 you can hyper train it giving the effect of a 6 perfect ivs
>>
What IV's can I ignore for an Adamant Zygarde?
>>
What's a good nature for Dewott?
>>
How do I lower happiness? I don't want Meowth to evolve and I don't want to skip the animation every time he levels.
>>
Are there any examples of all the dye house colors? I'm trying find the purple/pink color seen on the Pyukumku clothes.
>>
How do you undo Hyper Trained IVs?
>>
The fossils in Maylas shop. Are they only avaible once?
>>
>>30828813
You can easily get an everstone from Roggenrola to prevent evolutions.
>>
>>30820587
No

>>30828813
Feed him herbs. You can buy them from the hiker next to the pokecenter in the city where Olivia lives (forgot the name)
Alternatively holding an everstone might work, but you're probably running for pickup anyway, so
>>
>>30800895
I would very much like access to your Rare Kitchen *****.
What's your FC so I can add you as a VIP?
>>
>>30828891
Heard you can buy both of them. Don't know if it's true since I got my fossil mons off the GTS.
>>
>>30828957
Just managed to check. Both can be bought. But only once, each.
>>
>>30828189
I mean how am I supposed to make more mons, how do people keep going without hating the game.
>>
>>30829768
willpower and xanax
>>
Does Battle Tree bring Pokemon below 50 up to 50?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (3MB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
3MB, 640x420px
>it's hard to pick my favorite item, but i like my nylon shoulder bag today
>>
Can Lilligant get Role Play in SM or will I need to wait for Bank?
>>
File: Bean boy.gif (3MB, 494x404px) Image search: [Google]
Bean boy.gif
3MB, 494x404px
All my bros are level 50-52. Should I grind more for the E4? My team is Incineroar/Toucannon/Lycanroc/Whimsicott/Alakazam/Greninja.
>>
How should I be building alolan marowak? I've heard people talk about him being quite bulky
>>
File: 1460229542266.jpg (59KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1460229542266.jpg
59KB, 843x843px
Was I just seeing things or does the little super effective tip shown when you're picking a move still apply to Zoroark's dark type even when it's disguised?
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.