[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best natures for the ultra beasts? I need to synchronize them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 245.gif (824KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
245.gif
824KB, 250x250px
Best natures for the ultra beasts? I need to synchronize them
>>
Jolly Kartana.
Celesteela have multiple recommendations, one being modest for full-on attacker
Can't remember the others
>>
>>30800841
Other guy here - so if I want a perfect IV Pheromosa, I pretty much just gotta hack one, right?

Cause if I'm not mistaken you can't breed UB, so the only other option would be to keep reloading the game during the UB story mission
>>
>>30801160
Save, catch, check, reset.
>>
>>30801160
Save before catching them?
>>
>>30801178
>>30801189
Right, but checking IVs means going to the Battle Tree guy, right?

Natures are easy enough to check, same with EV. Can I check IV via menu?
>>
>>30801160
Well there's also bottle caps but grinding for 100 is tedious as hell unless you have 5* kitchen and lots of FC.
>>
>>30801209
At the PC you can.
You won't get 6iv easy but you are guaranteed 3iv.
>>
>>30801209
Battle Tree guy will install a judge option in your pc, just go to the nearest pokecenter/battle facility and check them.
You can check them from the menu, but unless you can discern perfect hexagons from slightly less perfect hexagons, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>30801209
You go to PC after having it enabled by battle tree guy, but what I did was go to showdown, key in what stats a level 60, 65, or 70 <whatever I was catchin> would have at all 31's and corresponding nature and just compared immediately after catching.
>>
>>30801258
>>30801258
Eh, I'm just gonna have my friend trade me a hacked perfect IV one. I love breeding and I love catching shinies, but there's a limit to tediousness.

If there was some anti-hacking measure for competition I wouldn't - but there's not. Meaning that even at my small bumfuck nowhere local tournament everyone will be running perfect IV Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>30801305
>If there was some anti-hacking measure for competition I wouldn't

A guy literally hacked a pokemon mid tournament to put him in an ultra ball and he got away with it. It's a dirty secret, but none of the """"pros""""" breed pokemon
>>
>>30801328
Nothing dirty about it, they're right. Breeding mechanics need to be changed.
>>
>>30801341
Breeding mechanics is quite easy this gen, with items (destiny knot,everstone, oval charm), IV checker, tauros being faster than a bike, autism box, etc. The problem here is that UBs can't be bred so getting one with even 4-5 ivs is going to be very tedious.
>>
Did you forget about Bottle Caps? I mean sure it's tedious to grind this generation, but once you EV train just clear the E4 a few times.
>>
>>30801503
>autism box
Not familiar with this out of everything else you listed

Oh and you forgot my boy Magmar and his egg hatching armor that also has a secret secondary ability which can be used in something called a "Pokemon Battle"
>>
>>30801545
I think the problem with UB is that while I buy the arguments for breeding, the amount of time and effort to produce a perfect IV UB is insane, and also exclusive until you get it - due to the nature of how the newer UBs only appear when you clear an UB mission
>>
Actually, can we get back to OP's question?
>>
I went Timid jellyfish
Adamant/careful buffsquito
Timid Xmas tree
Jolly origami
Adamant tub of lard
>>
>>30801160
Bottle Caps. Commit Golbat Genocide in Resolution Cave to reach level 100, it's marginally faster than grinding the league and you can abuse Pickup while you're at it.

Also >>30801626 is accurate. I'd just add Naive for Pheromosa (preferred to Hasty because you might actually not die to a weak Priority move)
>>
>>30801615
Sure. Pheromosa I'd say Quiet, but any nature which is ATK UP and DEF down or SP DEF down is fine.
>>30801705
Or maybe not. You think the extra speed is warranted?
>>
>>30801726
You absolutely want the extra Speed so you don't lose to other Pheromosa or get memed on by Megas Alakazam and Aerodactyl.
>>
>>30801726
Pheromosa is a glass cannon, you get one shot. Hasty or Naive nigga.
>>
>>30801757
>>30801761
Shit, you're right. Any reason why you'd say Naive over Hasty?
>>
>>30801778
More priority attacks are physical than special
>>
>>30801778
I said Naive because most Priority is Physical and you don't always die immediately to weak priority.
>252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Pheromosa: 171-202 (60.4 - 71.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>252+ Atk Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Pheromosa: 210-248 (74.2 - 87.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Pheromosa: 255-301 (90.1 - 106.3%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
If it's not boosted, you might actually survive. Also, you already resist the one Special Priority move in the game.
>>
>>30801705
>Golbat Genocide
I've heard of restaurant grinds and bewear genocide, but never this one.
>>
>>30801838
Golbat are easier to find and more reliably call for help, I've found. Plus they don't kill themselves with recoil while chaining.
I thought the Restaurant thing is only once a day? Did I miss something important?
>>
>>30800738
I did
Timid Nihilego
Jolly and Adamant Buzzwole (Careful would work too if you want bulk)
Modest and Timid Xurkitree
Jolly and Adamant Kartana

I haven't caught Guzzlord yet because I keep getting more Beast Balls. For Pheromosa I would assume Naive/Jolly/Timid depending on the set, for Celesteela there are a few different sets you could run that call for different natures as well.
>>
So the best two are Xurkitree and Pheromosa, right
>>
>>30801872
Apparently it was 'battle 9 person, walk out, then walk back in to restart the count'. Your golbat method sounds better though, since they maintain the same weakness and doesn't have dialogues and cutscenes to slow them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.