[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the anime make Ultra Beasts a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1479609698907.png (141KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1479609698907.png
141KB, 505x505px
Will the anime make Ultra Beasts a joke?
>>
>Implying they aren't already
>>
>>30800519
>Ash encounters an Ultra Beast
>WACKY HIJINKS ENSUE
>They become best friends and the Ultra Beast leave Pokeworld alone
>>
Possibly if they make them into aliens with human forms
>>
>>30800519
They will either do what they did with Xerneas and Yveltal, or what they did with Zygarde.

In other words, they will either not appear, or if they do, they'll become best friends with a fucking kid for no fucking reason.
>>
>>30800519
It can't get worse than 10 seconds of screen time beasts. With Nihelego getting double that.
>>
File: IMG_4115.gif (1MB, 460x476px)
IMG_4115.gif
1MB, 460x476px
>>30800976
When I read your post I completely imagine Muscle Bug dancing crazy with Ash.
>>
>Guzzlord is stuffing his face as usual
>Mallow makes him the perfect meal
>"Rooooar thanks Mallow I'll never stuff my face again!!"
>>
All these ultra beasts look like they're all just insanely powerful.
Just imagine, Buzzwole going toe to toe in a fist fight against Koko or Bulu, Pheromosa zippin around kicking the shit out of everything, Xurkitree just electrifying the shit out of its surroundings, pintsize Kartana slicing rocks n shit in half, Celesteela taking out foes from miles away, Guzzlord... Guzzlord doesn't look as threatening, actually.

I'm just hoping they'll pose a real threat, even if it's going to be one of each. Also Nihilego will get more screentime than all the others combined.
>>
How would they even be introduced tho? Alola hasn't exactly been super focused on establishing a story so far.
>>
>expecting the UBs to show up at all when Nebby doesn't even exist
Cosmog's line will probably show up in a Pikachu short where they end up in Ultra Space and they see the UBs flying around for about three seconds before they leave Ultra Space and never see it again, and that'll be TV Tokyo's way of saying "there you go now we never have to show these Pokémon again and we meet our quota of showing every single Pokémon, fuck you you dumb children reproduce more but also don't because we want you to buy things that only virgins would like"
>>
>>30801127
>>30800976

Gera Gera Po!
>>
>>30800519
>tfw you can't have a Blood-C esque massacre
It would have been great. But they are probably just gonna make them destroy some buildings n' stuff and then somehow make them fuck off back to Ultra Space.
>>
>>30802743
I imagine they'll end up getting their own movie.
>>
The Ultra Beasts are too serious for the Sun and Moon anime, which is a little ironic now since we now know that the story of the games actually takes some dark turns. That mostly involves Lillie, Lusamine, Gladion, the truth behind Team Skull, and the Ultra Beasts. Lillie in the anime from what I heard is simply a girl who likes Pokemon but is... scared of them? Her bag and Nebby are also nowhere to be found.

My guess is that they'll have Ash do the island trials and just have wacky hijinx on the islands.Three issues of contention: Legendary story arcs, villainous team story arcs, and tournament story arcs. The only Legendaries in this game are the Tapus, as well as Cosmog and its evolutions. Magearna has its own movie, Marshadow will likely get its own movie after the Pokemon I Choose You one. I have heard that Tapu Koko is already in the anime and chose Ash or whatever. It's possible they could have Ash meet the other Tapus and they give him their blessing or Z-Crystals or fucking whatever.

Next point: Villainous team. There's Team Skull. They could just continue to play up their buffoonery (hell, there's a lot of good moments in the game anyway, like the bus stop) and not touch into the seriousness. It makes me wonder if Guzma or Plumeria could appear, but I don't see why they couldn't. Gladion on the other hand... that may be tougher, since he's Lillie's brother and all. He might have to take the back seat since his importance relies on his familial tie to Lillie and Lusamine. As for the Aether Foundation, they could have them be protectors of Pokemon. That's it. Have them clash with Team Skull sometimes or something, like Team Skull steals a Pokemon that the AF were protecting. And since the AF are nice, no Ultra Beasts.

Finally, the tournament arc. If they decide to do it, either the Battle Tree or the Battle Royal Dome would be a fitting enough venue. Once Ash completes his island trial, he'd be deemed worthy enough. Gary could make a reappearance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.