[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash will become a Battle Tree NPC in Stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ash.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ash.png
1MB, 1600x900px
What will his team be?
>>
Not Greninja
>>
>>30797986
>forretress
>scizor
>abomasnow
>parasect
>leavanny
>alolan raichu with dry skin
>>
>>30798026
BURASUTO
>>
>>30797986
Doesn't matter, he'll lose at the league anyway.
>>
>>30797986
6 pikachu
>>
>>30798103
There's no League Conference before the Elite Four in the games, so Ash doesn't need to worry about burasto baans. Considering how he beat Diantha's ace, I think he'd have a shot in-game.

He probably also maxed out the Refresh benefits on all of his mons, considering how the anime works.
>>
>>30798158
>Considering how he beat Diantha's ace
Just like he beat that Charizard, right? He hit it with a Thunderbolt, memefrog got in a few hits too, and had completely outsped it.
>>
>>30797986
>600 club event only Pikachu
>Snorlax
>Mega Charizard Y
>Sceptile
>Infernape
>Staraptor/Swellow/Ash Greninja for raisins
>>
>>30797986
that is a terrifying model of ash
>>
>>30798530
Diantha is the only Champion more pathetic than Ash (prolly cause she's old; just look at anime Agatha) so hope exists.
>>
>>30798595
She is still the strongest of her region. It seems you're underestimating what it means to be a Champion.
Alan, for how ridiculous he is, lost to Siebold, an E4. She is stronger than him.
Every year, she is challenged by the strongest trainers in her region, yet none has managed to beat her. Fuck, forget the Champion, Alan is the first trainer to have ever beaten an E4 in the anime. No one before him even got that far.

There is NEVER any hope of Ash winning.
>>
AshPikachu
Charizard
Sceptile
Infernape
AshGreninja
Krookodile/SM Ace if he gets one.
>>
>>30797986
Did Ash get fucking younger again.

He looks younger than Sun and Moon.
>>
Is this a diaper beam lol reference?
>>
>>30797986
You need to do a better job of modeling him
>>
Yes, and the Sun and Moon anime will have the characters of Sun and Moon both appear through wormholes and fight each other with Solgado and Lunala
>>
>>30800584
this should be the main takeaway of this thread desu
>>
>>30798580
Hatchu has the same stats as regular pikachu, only difference is special snowflake z move.
You know, the one he'll use to nuke the spearows in the movie remake of episode 1.
>>
>>30797986
>Pikachu
>Charizard
>Greninja
>Sceptile
>Staraptor
>Krookodile
>>
>>30797986
>Pikachu
>Charizard
>Snorlax
>Sceptile
>Infernape
>Job Frog
>>
>>30798026
I get it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.