[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I honestly expected to recognize these 2 in Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: dexio and sina.jpg (171KB, 901x887px) Image search: [Google]
dexio and sina.jpg
171KB, 901x887px
Was I honestly expected to recognize these 2 in Sun and Moon? Was anyone really excited to see them?
>>
>>30797120
It's their way of shoehorning in Zygarde.

Honestly I wish Zygarde was completely removed from everything, it's such a shitty concept.
>>
Who doesn't like to see a cute, lovey dovey mixed race couple?
>>
>>30797120
I completely forgot these two existed, had to look them up just now to remind me who they were. I thought they were from a pokemon movie or something. Never would have remembered they were in XY
>>
where can I buy an exeggutor shirt
>>
>>30797182

I didn't even know they were from X/Y until I came here and saw a thread. And I have both X and Y
>>
>>30797129
>literally the only legendary pokemon which is difficult to "catch" and get it's real enormous power
>it's such a shitty concept.
No legendary catching feels as satisfying as perfect Zygarde's
You search for it, uses high tech machines to manage their body divided in dozens of cells and teachs it special moves unable to learn for another way to have your complete Earth titan, is cool as fuck
>>
>>30797133
>Implying he isn't a beta orbiter cuckboi
>>
>>30797519
I'm just getting a ton of Zydoggos off of the GTS, personally to grind up
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>30797554
>not getting Zydoggos from GTS AND compile your own game Zygarde
>>
>>30797120
I was thinking exactly the same thing
Had to check google who these nobodies were
>>
>>30797120
>Was anyone really excited to see them?

I was, I think they're pretty neat even though they were horribly underutilised in XY.

If they had removed Trevor and Tierno and given their screen time to Sina and Dexio it would have been great.
>>
>>30797120
Delete Dexio
Give Sina all the attention she deserves
>>
>>30797120
I sure was excited to see Sina if you know what I mean
>>
>>30797519
>You search for it, uses high tech machines to manage their body divided in dozens of cells and teachs it special moves unable to learn for another way to have your complete Earth titan, is cool as fuck

It would have been cool as fuck if zygarde was a cool pokemon in the first place. Instead we get an overdesigned piece of trash with a nonsense typing as a reward for our efforts.
>>
I wasn't excited, but it was nice to see them back.

>still no official artwork
>>
>>30797120
Was anyone excited to see Grimsley or Anabel? or Wally even?

Gf fucked up with old characters in this game

the only decent choices are Red, Blue, Cynthia and to some extension Colress
>>
>>30798196
>nonsense typing

He's literally the dragon on the earth, how is this nonsense?
>>
>>30798303
At least Wally made sense, considering his arc in ORAS
>>
>>30798303

At least Wally was somewhat memorable for being the replacement rival. Dexio and Sina are literally less memorable than Oak's two no name assistants in Gen 1. At least the no names gave you shit and had a purpose.
>>
>>30798370
>Dexio and Sina are literally less memorable than Oak's two no name assistants in Gen 1. At least the no names gave you shit and had a purpose.

I guess you didnt play XY then if you dont know what these two did

But shitposting aside Johto was cuckked the most because they didnt get anyone
>>
>>30798303
>Was anyone excited to see Grimsley or Anabel? or Wally even?

I was more excited to see them than Cynthia and Looker yet again. I'd prefer more cameos like that as opposed to the same people in every region over and over.
>>
>>30798390

I played both and all I remember them doing is telling you about fairies and giving you the Dex
>>
>>30797133
Aren't they siblings?
>>
>>30798426

No?
>>
>>30798196
>not cool
>piece of trash
>nonsense typing
OK anon just take your extra chromosomes and get out
>>
>>30798424
They update your dex, give you items, TMs, pretend to be masked heroes and in general serve as Sycamore assistants
>>
>>30798528
Huh. This entire time I thought they were related.
>>
>>30797531
I was so surprised when he battled me with a Mega Alakazam and she didn't do shit. I always though he was just her little tagalong bitch.
>>
>>30797120
Who the fuck are they
>>
>>30800160
that's me and my gf in Alola for vacation
>>
So are they fucking? It certainly seemed like they're fucking considering they throw all their work on you and wear outfits that the sightseers have
>>
>>30797120
I still don't know remember who they are.
I heard they were in XY, but I don't have the foggiest idea where they were or what they did.
>>
>>30798390
>I guess you didnt play XY then if you dont know what these two did

What did they do exactly? Show up with retarded costumes and hand you a max revive?
>>
>>30797120
They did fucking nothing in X/Y, I was so confuse when I met them.

They had more lines and relevant scenes in this game than their original one.
>>
>>30797120
I finished a playthrough of Y a few weeks before Moon and had no clue who these two were.
>>
>>30797120
I didn't mind seeing one of them

More brown is always nice
>>
>>30797120
>We could have been the Defenders of Kalos with Dexio and Sina and partied with Sycamore
>Instead we got fucking Trevor, Shauna, Serena/ Calem and whoever the last guy was
>>
>>30797120

The weird part is these two weren't especially especially dynamic to me, but stuck out more than some of the trial captains.
>>
Sina's cute, so yes.
>>
>>30797133
:^)
>>
>tfw you recognize all reoccurring characters
>tfw you never forget the name of any pokemon
>see a thread about "I didn't remember who X was"
Is there something wrong with me anons?
>>
>>30800516
Yes. it's called autism
>>
>>30800603
Oh okay, I just thought I was paying attention and everyone on 4chan was a brain dead retard.
>>
File: 1463469817441.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1463469817441.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>30800603
>never even touched XY
>managed to remember those two regardless
>mfw realizing I probably have supreme-tier autism
>>
Sina and Dexio have some pretty lazy designs. Looks like they took the legendary Defenders of Kalos and gave them different clothes.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.