[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did you pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2791.png (629KB, 1180x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2791.png
629KB, 1180x700px
Who did you pick?
>>
>>30795277
Box
>>
popplio. he's my beautiful baby boy and i love him. he's a star
>>
>>30795277
Rowlet, but ended up boxing it.
>>
I can't choose between Popplio and Litten
>>
Rowlet because I picked the Chicken and for some reason like 80% of the art is with her and Rowlet.
>>
>>30795277
Wanted to do a fairy run this gen since I did ghost in XY, so Popplio.
>>
Boxed. First gen I ever did this and no regrets.
Felt like my team were equal since I didn't feel chained to one specific 'bro'. Constantly catching new Pokemon and rotating out the deadbeats was really fun.
>>
>>30795277
Popplio and boxed it after its second evolution
>>
Rowlet. He did okay. If I ever replay S&M, I'm probably just gonna box my starter.
>>
Waifu
>>
>>30795277
The non-tranny one
>>
>>30795416
You're a fucking loser
>>
>>30795318
Same. But after spoiling him a bit, he became a bit of a primarina.
>>
Popplio, the patrician choice.
>>
File: 1480316330244.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
1480316330244.gif
2MB, 560x430px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11879710
>>
>>30795277
All three first run, none 2nd run.
>>
>>30795277
Rowlet because I really like Decidueye's design, I think it's pretty genius
>>
>>30795277
Rowlet since Owl robin hood struck me as a cool design
Shame about the fanbase though... Least the false swipe made catching shit super easy
>>
>>30795277
Rowlet. Evolved him into Deci, followed by box once I found my pokebro for this gen.
>>
So many saying they boxed it, desu I never really thought about that.

I'll probably do that.
>>
>>30795277
I used all three, but I picked Rowlet.

He was amazing at the first trials using Razor Leaf, but felt lacking after the fire trial and was once again useful late-game with SD + Sucker Punch.Torracat outclassed the other two for a long while, but Incineroar feels like a downgrade as he's slow as fuck and has to use Fire Fang as Fire STAB until you get to the E4. Brionne is kinda bad, but Aqua Jet is GOAT. Scald is nice too, I guess. At the E4 Primarina is great using Sparkling Aria/Moonblast/Ice Beam, Incineroar is Okay and Decidueye is shit. Decidueye was pretty good versus Kukui though, so I'll give him that.
>>
File: primarina_by_kawiku-dan91f0.png (894KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
primarina_by_kawiku-dan91f0.png
894KB, 667x1000px
Popplio.

I wound up getting a female with a decent nature the first time, so I knew it was meant to be.
>>
I picked the owl, though I didn't actually use it much in game, I kind of left it in my party to level up and evolve from exp share being on to get the dex entries. I ended up using the mystery gift munchlax the most. It was helpful for capturing any non-ghost pokemon with Hold Back, as well as making tons of money using Happy Hour on almost every trainer battle. Was getting crazy money from giving it the amulet coin as well, though I did give it the snorlium z a few times as well just to use Pulverizing Pancake on things for fun.
>>
Rowlet. Love it's design. It's pretty good in game and helped alot with its ability to learn false swap to catch pokemon
>>
>>30795277
I was undecided between Popplio and Rowlet, then I ended up picking Rowelt. I might do a Popplio run sometime tho.
>>
File: 56829217_p0.jpg (283KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
56829217_p0.jpg
283KB, 3508x2480px
i was really close to picking popplio after the leaks turned out to be real, but i decided to stick to my initial choice and took litten
i only wish i put an eviolite on it, i don't dislike incineroar, but i like it less than the preevos
>>
>>30795277
Popplio.
>>
>>30795277
the one in the middle always looked like a girl
I hate cats
so the bird by default
>>
>>30795277
>Who did you pick?

Popplio because of that fairy typing.

Dragon immunity cause fuck dragons and 2x damage to fighters/dragons/dark.

Would've gone with Rowlet but grass/ghost what's the point?
>>
In Sun, Litten.
In Moon, Popplio.
>>
>>30795277
Diaper beam
>>
This is only the 2nd generation when I didn't almost instantly know which one I wanted to use.

> instant charmander
> instant totodile
> instant treecko
> couldn't decide
> instant snivy
> instant froakie

In Gen 4 it was because they all looked so good that I couldn't decide and none of them really gripped me. In Gen 7 it was because they were all very uninspiring. I went rowlet though.
>>
Rowlet

I just like the owl
>>
Popplio, she was amazing for me. Picking Rowlet for my second playthrough
>>
I always take the water starter, because I'm fucking gay for water. I really like all of them this gen, though.

Also, I didn't reset until I got female.
>>
>>30795277

Litten because it was cute
>>
File: 1481562569708.jpg (68KB, 906x881px) Image search: [Google]
1481562569708.jpg
68KB, 906x881px
>pick owl
>end up hating its evolutions
>pick cat
>end up hating its evolutions
>hate seal
>pick seal
>end up liking its evolutions

I like Litten the most of all of them but I just can't use an unevolved fucking Litten in the game even at level 55 with eviolite it dies to a sneeze.
>>
>>30799161
>Only one catfag
Can catfags and barafags be even more BTFO than they currently are? I hope that everyone who picked this shitty starter fucking kill themself for having subhuman autism tastes.
>>
>>30795277
Popplio. Fuck You guys I like it.
>>
Rowlett but he jobbed hard so I rerolled with el gato fuego
>>
The best starter
>>
>>30795277
Litten
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (104KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
104KB, 707x1000px
Litten, he's my big bara child
>>
Rowlet. I have a green bird so it felt like it was him in spirit
>>
>>30795450
You're on 4chan. EVERYBODY is a fucking loser here. Yourself included.
>>
Litten. I love the hammy wrestler he turns into and I was lucky enough to be blessed with an adamant nature first try.

I later traded an Araquanid for a Primarina and bred that to get a modest Popplio, so now I have all three of the best starters: Incineroar, Primarina and Dhelmise.
>>
>>30795277
litten
>>
Litten. Was pretty good in some places (early game he's pretty great) and not great in others, Torracat really begun to lag just before evolution in particular. Incineroar really didn't shine much until late game, but he was very useful when he was needed. I only wish he got like Fire Punch for a Fire STAB rather than Fire Fang or special moves until Flare Blitz.

Don't really regret picking him. Darkest Lariat is one of my favourite moves, so fun to use. I love the spinning.
>>
>>30795277
Rowlet.
Would have picked litten if its final evo wasn't so shit.
>>
Popplio because I'm autistic and always pick water. I'm pretty sure it mostly stems from earlier games where you had to have to get a surfer at some point. Probably why I always tend to catch a bird for fly too even though neither of those are necessary anymore.

Kinda worked out cause my friends ended up picking the other two cause they're way cooler looking of course
>>
>>30802384
why are you so assblasted?
>>
>>30795277
rowlet
used both him and litten on my last playthrough tho
>>
None

the numel, furbarabait and the tranny seal are the worst designs.
>>
>>30803298
probably an owlfag
>>
Owl, but I eventually boxed him for an exeggutor and a Marowak. The Alolan forms were just too good to pass up.
>>
>>30795277
Poppilo. They had been my planned choice in the beginning, but the later evos were really throwing it up in the air. Picked them without really thinking.

it was female
>>
Liked Rowlett the most in the beginning, but Popplio really grew on me.

When the leaks turned out to be real however, I went with Litten. All the starters had such great potential but I really dislike the evolutions. Inciniroar felt the most 'Pokemon like' so thats why I picked Litten.
>>
>>30795277
Litten first (Moon), Popplio second (Sun). Gonna use Rowlet when I nuzlocke. They're all pretty much equally good.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.