[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so is the battle tree just for nostalgia? feels pretty shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: buzzwoles_beast_boost.jpg (142KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
buzzwoles_beast_boost.jpg
142KB, 1252x1252px
so is the battle tree just for nostalgia?
feels pretty shitty compared to the rest of the singleplayer
i was expecting it to be like some type of elite 40 where you had to push push push

but instead i got a doom rpg where almost every move from both parties is a 1 hit kill and my pokemon are usually the last ones to attack

if i really wanted something like this i'd be doing online battles
>>
>>30792035
>I've never seen a battle facility before.
Welcome back, glad you liked Pokémon go enough to try out one of the new games.
>>
>>30792093
actually i skipped over from gold
don't remember anything like that there
>>
Battle tree is just game freak being lazy.

Notice the teams haven't even changed. It's still that fucking Walrein in there. They can't be bothered so they just throw it in and put a high number for people to try and reach I'll bet.
>>
>>30792132
The first game that had this kinda thing was crystal, so...
you just missed it, anon.
>>
>>30792247
well i still think it's bretty stupid
even more considering there's no actual big reward
>>
>>30792469
As opposed to the original post game of "all elite 4, all the time"?
>>
>>30792756
>implying that's gone anywhere
>>
>>30792788
At least it gives you the option of something else now.
>>
>>30792756
hey if we're boiling it down to something as simple
then maybe the pokemon games and are repetitive and boring as shit and noone is playing them right?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.