[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subjective Region Ranking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: Region rankings.png (340KB, 982x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Region rankings.png
340KB, 982x1014px
I think I finally did it. The truth.

Also sad that even now, Sevii is the best tropical islands region we've had.
>>
>>30790133
You're goddamn right that's subjective. An objective list wouldn't have Unova anywhere close to God tier; it would literally be a blasphemy.
>>
>>30790475
No no, the ones in god tier are definitely objective
>>
>>30790133
glad you agree kanto was horrible
>>
>>30791079
The game I played right before SM was FRLG and the fun I had battling the gyms couldnt make up for the fact that the routes were tedious and the locations were boring.

SM has a huge problem with each route just having 3 trainers with 1 pokemon, FRLG has the opposite where each route has like 12 trainers with 4 pokemon each.
>>
>>30791216
the routes are super short and suck too. not to mention you NEED to grind between the 7th and 8th gym. nothing really prepares you unless you only have 5 pokemon.
>>
>>30791216
There are trainers with 4 pokemon in SM though. There's also trainers with Z-Moves.
>>
>>30791279
the majority of trainers in SM only have like one or two pokemon though. outside of the z-trainers and main characters nearly no one has more than 2 pokemon.
>>
>>30790133
Unova was terrible.
>>
>>30790133
>Johto and Sinnoh
>anywhere above Shit tier

There needs to be a rule that people who grew up with gen 4 are not allowed to post because it just results in garbage like this.
>>
>>30790133
Johto is just an extended Kanto, made extra short to fit the original thing back in the game
>>
>>30791352
i thought unova was pretty forgettable but i replayed black 2 just before sun and moon came out and it's like my favorite region aside from sinnoh and alola now
>>
>>30790133
Why the fuck is Sinnoh not in Shit Tier?
>>
>>30791352
>it's another "I'm gonna bait fans of this one thing without even saying why"

If this sin't bait which it is, then explain what was even bad about it.

HARD MODE: No "it's a circle lel"
>>
Will Sevii ever come back, or is it doomed to fade to oblivion?
I had this idea where they cut ties from Kanto and establish their own League.
>>
>>30791389
I think you mean why is it not in god tier
The music alone is enough to have it at least in good tier. I bet you're just upset that you got fined by Barry for being late.
>>
>>30791003
>A FUCKING CIRCLE

Nah, also Johto is overrated too, Kanto does everything better; Johto is literally Kanto's shadow and that's it'll ever be. Stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>30791413
>>30791484
Like pottery
>>
>>30791279
They are quite rare. Even on Poni Island after I beat the game, I keep getting into battles and getting worried then remembering they will only have one pokemon.

>>30791274
Yeah, Kanto has a lot of really short routes. It's the most tedious after Sinnoh and kalos, definitely

>>30791377
My first game was Crystal.
>>
>Hoenn
>Not shit tier
>>
>>30791484
>stay mad, cuck
You say this so often you may as well be a namefag.
>>
>>30791413
>>30791499
>is given a reason on why Unova is shit
>t-that doesn't count!!

Didn't really expect anything else from a unovabortion; most of them played BW as their first game.
>>
>>30791580
please ignore this false flagger. if the fact that he has literally one argument didn't clue you in, he's trolling
>>
>>30791580
The routes you take when playing through the story aren't even circles is the problem with that argument. If it's as bad as you people say, surely there's got to be more reasons than that
>>
File: 1465547957800.png (538KB, 1256x614px) Image search: [Google]
1465547957800.png
538KB, 1256x614px
>>30791580
>>
>>30791444
trips confirm
unovabortion irreparably btfo
>>
>>30792268
how was that guy a unova fan just for not liking sinno-

ooooh, its just {you} fishing. Here's one
>>
>>30790133
ARORA > Sinnoh > Hoenn > Kalos > Unova > Kanto > Johto
>>
>>30790133
I loved hoenn to be honest, but didn't like the remakes.

Specially after leaving mauville for the first time with surf, that shit was dank
>>
>>30792496
t unovabortion
>>
>>30792562
I dont see how Alola can be first, it's small and disconnected and the locations are empty. It's like Johto but shitty
>>
>>30792562
>Kalos>
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>30790133
Not a bad list. I'd switch Unova and Hoenn, and Sinnoh and Johto. Unova as a region kind of bores me, though it has some good cities and routes.
>>
>>30794139
It's cities and good routes are what saves it for me. And I actually love all the bridges. And good music.
>>
>>30793705
How? As bad as Kalos was, it's still not as bad as bland, linear Unova or glitchy, boring Kanto.
>>
>>30791564
You took his advice
>>
>>30794260
Kalos was just as linear but much less coherent. Definitely not better than Unova. Marginally better than Kanto though.

>>30794302
what
>>
>>30791444
Sinnoh's music is the most overrated thing about it. Gen 4's god-tier music comes from EoT/D/S.
>>
>>30794390
Yeah, but no actually. DPPt and HGSS have the second and 3rd best music in the franchise respectively. With BW2 being in first and GSC tieng with HGSS
>>
>>30794532
>With BW2 being in first

No. It has GOAT overworld themes, sure, but the battle themes are really lacking, especially since the original BW music sounds a lot better than the remixed tracks.
>>
>>30794627
I cant argue with that, Ive never really cared for Battle themes in general before recently, so I always judge purely based on the overworld.

Recently listened to all the trainer battle themes and realised how fucking god tier the Johto one is. Though Alola is my favourite
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.