[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indigo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 777.jpg (394KB, 1900x770px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
394KB, 1900x770px
>Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon is scheduled to be the shortest-lived season yet at a total of 36 episodes through July 2017, however part of a much bigger overarching story spanning multiple series
>M20, I Chose You!, is the first of a three-part series of 72 minute films, which in total will retell the story of the first 80 episodes of the anime
>M21 will be titled Pocket Monsters the Movie: Showdown! and will be released in October 21st
>M22 will be titled Pocket Monsters the Movie: Final Battle! and will be released December 30th
>M22 will also serve as an announcement for the next game: Pokémon Indigo
>Indigo will be the first solo re imagining of a previous Gen, taking inspiration from Gen 1 (mostly Yellow). The differentiation between remake and re imagining should be noted here.
>Indigo will act as a re imagining for the Gen 1 games as M20/21/22 will for the Gen 1 anime
>In Indigo, you play as Ash and start with Pikachu, much like Yellow
>Misty, Brock, and Gary accompany you along your adventure ala Hau, Lillie in SM
>Lillie will appear in Indigo
>Indigo will be a 3DS title
>Ash's Pikachu is your starter Pokemon
>An expanded Alola combined with the original Orange Islands serves as post-game
>Satoshi Tajiri will return for the first time since Gen 2 to co-direct Indigo with Masuda
>>
Okay.
>>
>>30789978
A guy can dream.
>>
sure
>>
>>30789978

Would that make Gary Blue's younger brother?
>>
That would be amazing if it was legit
>>
>>30790122
It is explained in Indigo that the trainers Red and Blue(Green) are renowned as celebrity champions of their region and serve as Ash and Gary's idols, which is why they model themselves so much after them.
>>
>>30790184

Okay.
>>
File: 1475699650224.jpg (45KB, 350x328px) Image search: [Google]
1475699650224.jpg
45KB, 350x328px
>kanto remake
>remakes yellow
>>
>>30790184

But.. Oak is still both Blue and Gary's grandad?
>>
>>30790184
sure
>>
most stupid thread ever. congrats op
>>
>>30790184
That sounds cute. What about the female player avatar? Would it be a female Ash or would she resemble Leaf? Can we customize Ash's appearance?

A game like this would be massively held down by the 3DS. It should be on the Switch. Seriously, this type of game would be more cinematic than SM, which was more cinematic than any other game. It would benefit from HD visuals, no loading between small areas, and free camera control.
>>
>>30790251
I thought I answered your originally question >>30790122 in my previous post. Yes, Gary is Blue's younger brother, hence the almost identical appearance. Red's new design in SM is to further differentiate him from Ash.
>>
>>30790288
You can only play as Ash through the main Indigo plot, but you can "transfer" your player character and team from Sun/Moon to Indigo after you beat the league to rematch all 8 Gyms, the Elite 4, and the champion who will be Ash by this point in the game. This is where the Passport from Sun/Moon comes into play.

And while I agree, it's a 3DS title.
>>
>>30790285
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to sylveon or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>30790299

Sorry, different anon, I was just being a retard and not read the post you were replying to.

Tell you what, as far as speculation go I like this one. I hope this becomes a reality and doesn't just stay someone's headcanon.
>>
>>30790288
You can change Ash's hats throughout the game, which ties in to the different hats Ash's Pikachu has, but that's it for Ash's customization.
>>
>>30790387
Anon, you're on a mongolian cooking imageboard, what do you expect from half of the autists that goes through here.
>>
Unlike Yellow, Indigo's box legend will be Mewtwo, fittingly enough for Kanto. Its color scheme matches and this will follow the trend of keeping legendaries for the box covers.
>>
Sigh.
>>
>>30790476
i really like this thread
>>
You still here OP?
>>
>>30789978
>Btfo in anime general
>Had to make his own thread
Kek
>>
>>30789978
I dont want to go back to kanto. Also, the marshadow movie is 2018 alongside gen 8. We dont need anymore gen 1 pandering
>>
>>30792437
>Jimmy Neutron
we still hate you
>>
>>30789978
>>Satoshi Tajiri will return for the first time sin-

and that's how you know it's 100% fake.

6/10, decent try though.
>>
>>30789978
>you play as Ash and start with Pikachu
Good god no, PLEASE no
>>
File: IMG_3629.jpg (30KB, 451x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3629.jpg
30KB, 451x449px
>36 episodes
>merging the games with the anime
Holy crap this is the most retarded fake leak I've ever seen
Why are people responding to this as if they believe it
Are people really this fucking stupid
>>
>>30792455
The movies are garbage and come out every year, do you really care what they do with them?
>>
>>30792455
>marshadow movie
>gen 8
>2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1476308560140.png (65KB, 564x531px) Image search: [Google]
1476308560140.png
65KB, 564x531px
When will anyone learn that the ideal way to celebrate 20 years is with another PWT but with Sun/Moon trainer animations/introductions for everyone?

Kanto is a boring region and not as much fanservice as the "true" fans believe it'll be.
>>
>>30792455
you're getting kanto next game either way.

this is to get capitalize on the pokemon go crowd.
>>
File: IMG_4734.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4734.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>30792437
>username
>>
>>30789978
>a re-telling of series
>not a total retcon of the series with mega evolutions and racelifts for everyone

wew lad
>>
>>30790387
The mistake here was thinking that the idea of the OP was good.
>>
>>30789978
Sounds as stupid as a pokeutuber ranting over ookeshipping being endgame.

We don't need this kind of garbage, we got yellow for the shits and giggles no need to go full retard.
>>
>>30792671
its not a retcon if its in the mega evo universe
>>
>>30792532
Its common sense
This is going to be a short gen
>>
>>30792601
Nope. Stars is everything but confirmed. We will probably see gen 1 remakes in 2021 or a revisitable kanto in gen 9
>>
>>30789978
>Pokémon Indigo

I wouldn't even be mad about this.
>>
>>30790476
Stop getting my hopes up like this.
>>
>>30792519
>merging the games with the anime
>retarded

>what is yellow version
>what is ash greninja
>what is ash pikachu

its been a long time coming anon
>>
>>30793141
>irrelevant shit means they can suddenly make Blue and Gary Oak both exist in the same canon and be brothers for some retarded reason
Are you mentally challenged, Anon?
>>
File: 1480287002079.png (269KB, 451x427px) Image search: [Google]
1480287002079.png
269KB, 451x427px
>>30789978
Sources?
>>
>>30793075
There was an interview released today where Matsuda all but confirms that there's no mainline Pokemon game in development for the Switch at the moment.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/12/14/junichi-masuda-cautious-about-bringing-the-pokemon-series-to-the-switch/

Stars isn't happening.
>>
>>30793184
Do you even need to ask?
Are you that fucking gullible?
>>
>>30793181
>irrelevant shit
Yellow is canon
>Blue and Gary Oak both exist in the same canon
They already do, faggot. Ash Greninja, Ash Pikachu, and Ash are all canon in the same games that Red and Blue are. Canonfags like you are cancer.
>>
File: 1456809850046.jpg (25KB, 267x278px) Image search: [Google]
1456809850046.jpg
25KB, 267x278px
>>30793181
>>30793213
dont be so mad bitch lol
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.