[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon who look just like you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: Archeops_XY.gif (165KB, 144x127px) Image search: [Google]
Archeops_XY.gif
165KB, 144x127px
Pokemon who look just like you.
>>
Cute as a cutiefly
>>
>>30780123
You just fucking ruined this thread.
>>
>implying any Pokemon look as horrid as I do
>yes not even the one you hate the most
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: 465Tangrowth_DP_anime.png (43KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
465Tangrowth_DP_anime.png
43KB, 1000x649px
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!
You seem to be under the belief that the /lgbt/ community in its entirety is actually genuine or real in any way. You see Jimbo, queers are just a bunch of attention-whoring freaks whose illness has been paraded around by willing enablers and jokesters in on the prank. They are less than people, sonny, and I encourage anyone to treat them as such for the sake of reestablishing the food chain. There has always been, and always will be, only two genders, got that Jimbo?
>>
File: Trinity_Golduck.png (885KB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Trinity_Golduck.png
885KB, 1174x881px
>>30780089
>>
>>30780153
You can't be as ugly as Druddigon
>>
File: 1415639955226.jpg (6KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1415639955226.jpg
6KB, 248x203px
>>
>>30780123
Who the fuck is this person? Whenever they post a shitstorm starts.

Not baiting, not a newfag, etc.
Someone just explain this to me please.
>>
File: 115649_megasparrow.png (267KB, 600x1015px) Image search: [Google]
115649_megasparrow.png
267KB, 600x1015px
hi
>>
pls no bully
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

>>
File: 56465460_p0_master1200 (1).jpg (309KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56465460_p0_master1200 (1).jpg
309KB, 1000x1000px
>>30780089
You already posted him
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

>>
GARBODOR

BECAUSE I'M TRASH LOL. GET IT??

SELF DEPRECIATING HUMOR FTW
>>
>>30780268
Post pics.
>>
>>30780273
>whenever THEY post
Just call it 'he', girls don't visit 4chan.
>>
File: 274Nuzleaf.png (704KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
274Nuzleaf.png
704KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>30780260
I came in here not to post this, but to see if one of you predictable fucks posted this.
>>
>>30780273
Hi there!

You seem to have seen someone who has made a bit of a mistake in their post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help them clear this problem right up! They appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but their identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! They should always remember to stop using their tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. They should always try to post anonymously, unless their identity is absolutely vital to the post that they're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you and them get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

>>
>>30781027
Excuse the trip.
>>
>>30780999
Trips confirm, there's only one gender on 4chan.
>>
>>30780089
>their are birds posting on /vp/ RIGHT NOW
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

>>
File: guzzlord.gif (391KB, 137x88px) Image search: [Google]
guzzlord.gif
391KB, 137x88px
>>30780089
>>
>>30780374
>male lopunny

an hero fag
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

>>
>>30780123
oh look the transtrender faggot is back
>>
File: PGL_Mega-Guardevoir.png (27KB, 296x292px) Image search: [Google]
PGL_Mega-Guardevoir.png
27KB, 296x292px
I look like Mega-Gardevoir.Really.
>>
>>30780123
Hi there!

>>
>>30780273
He's some transtrender tumblr hipster faggot.
>>
>>30781186
>neckbeards looking feminine

nice try
>>
File: Claymation Excadrill.png (2MB, 1046x1883px) Image search: [Google]
Claymation Excadrill.png
2MB, 1046x1883px
Literally me.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.