[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Breeding Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sad_cubone_by_kulzitura.jpg (41KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad_cubone_by_kulzitura.jpg
41KB, 900x600px
For some reason this is hurting my brain, need help. So here's what I have:
Female Cubone, Beast Ball,
Male Cubone, Hidden Ability;
and what I want is:
Cubone, in a Beast Ball, with it's Hidden Ability.
How would I breed this? Is is possible?
>>
>>30779837
Impossible. Only females can pass down HA. Go catch another Cubone
>>
>>30779875
Males can pass HAs with a Ditto, same with the poke balls, thus confusion in trying to mix it up, but I think you're right, still impossible :(
>>
Is the male cubone holding an everstone? Only girls pass on the balls but abilities are 50/50
>>
>>30779996
Female has the everstone, since she has the nature I want. Male has the destiny knot, since between them they have perfect stats, it's literally nearly a perfect pair except it looks like im blocked by one stupid mechanic :/
>>
>>30780049
Give the male an everstone untile you get a female baby in the ball with the HA then breed that with a poke which have the nature you want holding an everstone then breed that offspring with a 6iv ditto while holding ever stone and destiny knot respectively until you get what you want
>>
Ok I'm reading else where males have a 50% chance to pass their ball as long as breed with the same species, so if I breed both of what I have with a ditto, until i have female HA and male in ball, I should then be able to breed the, for what I want?
>>
>>30780137
Yes. Males bred with dittos have a 20% chance to pass down their HA. It will take luck and time but it is doable
>>
Yup that was it! The relevant info I was missing is that males CAN pass balls, but only at a 50% rate when breeding the same species. Thanks guys!!!
>>
Why the fuck would you want HA on cubone? Both lightningrod and rock head are broken in A-wak
>>
>>30781067
When cubone evolves rock head turns into cursed body and battle armor turns into rock head because game freak hates you
>>
Maybe I can get a hand then.
So I've bred like 90 Popplios and not a single one has Modest. Am I breeding this wrong?
>>
>>30783268
Are you breeding it with something that has the modest nature? Because if not your chance is 1/25.

And if popplio is holding an everstone its chance is 0%
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.