[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make him viable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: sm_pokemon_563.png (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
sm_pokemon_563.png
18KB, 256x256px
Make him viable.
>>
>>30778827
Speed Boost
>>
>>30778827
+50 all stats
>>
>>30778827
>Flame Charge
There you go.
>>
Sky Drop drops the pokemon onto its partner, damaging both.
>>
>>30778827
Huge Power
>>
Extreme Speed or Earthquake.
>>
>>30778827
Extreme Speed + 100 Speed + Huge Power
>>
>>30778827
Flying/Fighting And change his hidden ability to Contrary.
>>
>>30778838
>>30778844
>>30779314
>>30779368
>>30779425
He said viable, not broken.
>>
>>30779451
>Lacks Sp.Defences
>Gains common fairy weakness in added fighting
>Only strong via Superpower Contrary

My idea would put him in OU but he'll not be broken at all.
>>
>>30778827
It's usebale. It's just not viable right now since the tapus and UBs rule the meta right now. It'll probably change when pokemon bank gets updated.
>>
>>30778827
I'll bite:

Replace Keen Eye by Rock Head, add +30 points to Speed, and now he learns Double-Edge at Lv. 74. Now he can spam recoiless Double-Edges and Brave Birds all days.
>>
Mega has a special ability that lets it use Sky Drop even on pokemon that are normally too heavy for Sky Drop to work on and do more damage the heavier it is.
>>
>>30780133
I like this.
>>
Give it a gun
>>
>>30780254
What would it be called?
Strong Leg?
>>
>>30780133
Rock Head makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>30780133
An actually interesting idea. I think giving him 30 speed is overkill, but he'd make an interesting wallbreaker with Rock Head.
>>
>>30778827
Give him a Steel/Flying Mega based on an F-22 Raptor that gives him a massive speed boost and a Steel type version of Aerilate.
>>
Gale Win...

Hum, Rock Head(it has Double-Edge and Brave Bird) + Extreme Speed + Stone Edge
>>
>>30778827
Give him the megastone called DonaldTrumptite
>>
>>30778827
110 speed.
>>
He's already viable, this thread and pretty much everyone who posted so far are fucking dumb. You are giving him shit that makes no sense just to make him upper-OU, if not lower-Uber, while he's already UU material therefore viable in OU, just not as a cancerous staple like you idiotic cucks want every single mon to be.
>>
>>30778827
Breed one with Defiant, give him an Adrenaline Orb, and treat him like a Bisharp.

If you switch it into a Defog, that's +2 attack for free. If you bring it in on Intimidate, that's +1 attack and +1 speed.

It ain't perfect, but with STAB Brave Bird and Superpower for coverage, it isn't that bad.
>>
>>30780859
>UU

He's RU with no niche in higher tiers.
>>
>>30780133
So a lesser Staraptor?
>>
>>30778827
>Defiant
>Tailwind
>Decent bulk
It's already viable in doubles.
>>
>>30784171
I'm curious, what would be a decent set and teammates for him in doubles? Doubles is something I've always kind of wanted to get into but just never knew where to start. Smogon Singles is hot garbage right now, so I suppose now is as good a time as ever.
>>
Signature move, something to do with America or freedom, boosts his Attack stat by two and his speed by two, while lowering his defenses by one
>>
>>30784433
DESU I'm not that good at team building, my teams suck until after I get a lot of feedback from using them and make adjustments but for a core with Braviary you'd want some phisical attacker that baits intimidate and benefits from tailwind, maybe Alola Marowak since it'd also help with Braviary's electric weakness.
>>
>>30778827
Contrary. Makes sense since America is a backwards place.
>>
Just baton pass a bunch of shit on my nigga Wargle, and maybe have it hold a focus sash or something
>>
>>30784589
So Shell Smash?
>>
>>30784589
How about a mega evolution based off the Enola Gay that gives it Huge Power as an ability so that all it's attacks hit like nukes?
>>
>>30780355
Rename it something that does. Like, Cushioning fluff, and also give it to Bouffalant.
>>
Freedom strike

Flying 100 base power
raises attack by one when used. gets boosted by sheer force but still gets the boost.

there, slap a choice scarf on this thing and bam basically the new cancer
>>
>>30784783
Basically, but he has no Shell so...yeah

>>30784811
A mega that makes all of his other stats 1, and puts it all into Attack, and gives him an ability that gives him priority on all moves
>>
>>30780133
Just Rock Head and adding Double Edge to its levelup set would probably be enough.
>>
>>30778827
Give Brave Bird a 1% chance to flinch.
>>
>>30779545
He's shit. He was ru before, now he's worse than dodrio
>>
>>30780355
It's the American Eagle, and Americans are thick headed.
>>
Give him a slight speed buff and let it learn iron head and close combat. Iron head especially since it'll benefit from the sheer force boost.

Actually, just give him more moves that benefit from the sheer force boost in general. I love Braviary. Its one of my favorite pokemon and I used one competitively in gens 5 and 6 (waiting for the pokebank update so I can bring my defiant one from those games to sun and moon) and Braviary definitely has potential, and it really hurts me to say that its in RU.

But I won't try and say he's ubers or even OU material (unlike other posters who are fans of a different bird this gen...) But I still do like Braviary and the niche he fills.
>>
>>30785711
Do you like Rufflet faggot
>>
>>30785874
Actually, yes I do. Not as much as its evolution though. Still better than Decidueye though.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.