[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW you realize ORAS would have been fucking awesome if they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
TFW you realize ORAS would have been fucking awesome if they were from gen 7 instead of gen 6
>>
>>30775246
ORAS was fine. What was wrong witg ut besides the post game?
>>
>>30775246
>Stuck with chibi models with no Delta Emerald anytime soon
>>
File: HHH.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
HHH.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>30775271
it's bland in general.

The games never really took advantage of the 3D world. 99% of the time, camera angles were the same.

Sky Pillar was redesigned for casuals.

Dewford Cave was redesigned for casuals.

They introduced a crazy muh dragons girl no one asked for.

Deoxys reduced to being an in-game legend.

Literally given a Lati@s in the beginning of the game.

It's horrible. The original games were better than this mess of a game. And don't get me started on postgame (because there isn't one)
>>
File: 1481382148036.gif (2MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481382148036.gif
2MB, 279x350px
>>30775271
The "everything before gen 6 is another timeline" theory that came out of ORAS firmly cements it as the worst Pokemon game ever. That theory makes me want to shove nails into my fucking brain.
>>
>>30775360
>>30775271
I have to say I agree. I still love replaying Emerald, but even with "hard mode runs" in ORAS, I always get bored of it on replays. ORAS were good RS remakes, they just weren't good relative to Emerald and HGSS, an example of a great remake.
>>
>>30775405
i still believe they introduced alternate timelines only because the ultra dimension and the ultra beasts were already planned for the upcoming gen

and the alternate reality from where the ultra beasts pour in is actually an earth on the timeline where cyrus won
>>
>>30775360
I agree with everything but Deoxys

That shit was great
>>
>>30775360
>Deoxys reduced to being an in-game legend.
That's not a bad thing though, the less event shit the better
>>
>>30775246
Zinnia would still be there
They would still be RS remakes instead of an emerald one
Still shit
>>
You expected a remake of the worst region to be good?
>>
>>30775405
The only canon game in a separate timeline is RSE anyways. Especially after the art book says SM Grimsley is BW2 Grimsley 2 years later
>>
>>30775271
>>30775271
But the post-game content is a big thing. Here's the thing: ORAS probably has content on par with SM. However SM introduces new characters, maps, pokémons, abilities, moves, etc. ORAS just rehashes everything fromt he originals, so while I can forgive SM for not having more shit to do in post-game since they delivered new stuff in everything else, I can't forgive ORAS for not making up for all the recycled assets they're using with extra content.

That and whoever decided they should literally just lift GBA Hoenn to 3D should be fired. It looks awful, it has no reason to be so blocky
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.