[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK EVERYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
Pokemon wanted:
>Celesteela
>Cosmog
>Type: Null
>91 or higher

Finally find a reasonable trade.
THE POKEMON HAS ALREADY BEEN TRADED.

Why do some people (THE FUCKING JAPS) think a Pokemon such as Emolga is worth a legendary?
>>
Dude, just breed a pseudo and deposit it for what you want. Its not that hard.
>>
>>30773730
I feel your pain. Was browsing random mon lists and 70% are asking for legendaries or lvl 91+.
The fuck is that shit?
>>
>feebas
>give it a prisim scale
>trade for everything

This applies to most trade evos. Hope you have pickup mons
>>
>>30773737
But we want to know why those retards are always asking for crazy shit.

Are they just retarded drooling kids, 4shitters, 2shitters?
>>
I know this feel, I just want an Island Scan Togekiss and people are asking for RIDICULOUS trades. Like, I just don't want to wait until next tuesday to catch it.
>>
>>30773757

The reason that's all you ever see is nobody trades for those. Normal fair trades go by fast and those shit trades are always up. I think they do it in hopes someone with injected Pokemon will take pitty on them and trade them the legendary they want.
>>
>>30773757
>But we want to know why those retards are always asking for crazy shit.
Who's "we"? Are you referring to yourself in plural? Are you bipolar?
>>
>>30773800
>Only one person posts in this thread DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Here, have a pity (you).
>>
>>30773793
Untraded pokemon are taken down automatically after 24 hours.

Fixed, no need to thank me GF
>>
>>30773750
This, though I'd recommend Sycthers with metal coat for it since that's the easiest item to farm. I've gotten Type: Null, Lunala, Cosmog and Weavile from mine.
>>
>>30773730
Breed Castform and see how you go from 30 to 95% Pokedex in a matter of hours.

Also, change the settings so you filter legendary requests.
>>
>>30773815
But only you thus far care, you fucking autist.
>>
I put up clones of my legendaries on the GTS for shitmons like fearow while carrying my 3DS around the house because I know people want them
>>
>>30773730
>Celesteela
kek I just traded a 0IV green zubat for a Celesteela. I haven't even left the second island yet.

I would have released or WT but I thought I'd try it since I have moon.
>>
>>30773883
*sun not moon.
>>
>>30773730
First pokemon game, OP?
>>
>>30773730
>people will trade UBs for fairly rare Pokemon
>no one has traded a sandshrew for my vulpix after 2 full days
>>
>>30773730
>he doesn't know about lv 1-10 Zekrom
>>
>>30773730
It's annoying as fuck, took me a full day to get my Celesteela, every pokemon was already traded.

Took me days of constantly refreshing to complete my Dex and get the shiny charm
>>
>>30773819
This is what helped me get the other Legends I needed for my living dex. Plus it's super easy to get metal coats when you have a compound eyes Butterfree with Thief
>>
>>30773793
>encouraging that shitty behavior

They'll never learn unless they realize they're never getting it
>>
GTS is trash. Still, female Absols are an easy way to get whatever you want. Guess furfag are gonna furfag.
>>
>finish getting everything except version exclusive legends last night
>have a friend who is offering to give me the Sun exclusive legends when he finishes, but that might be a while
>check GTS because why not
>managed to get Buzzwole for an Electivire and Kartana for a Magmortar
Did I luck the fuck out?

All I need is Solgaleo now, then I have literally everything in the Alola Dex except Marshadow. And I already have a Lv. 52 Cosmoem ready to send to my friend who has Sun.
>>
I'm just trying to trade up for a better natured Tapu Koko.

I just settled for a neutral one cause fuck this.
>>
>>30775910
Nigga, just Synchronize that shit.
>>
>>30773730
Some of them are people from injection general. Others are retards
>>
>>30773730
>filter out legendaries
>filter out pokémon you don't have
problem solved you dolt
>>
>>30775918
He already caught it, did you not read?
>>
>>30775922
This desu I bet a lot of the spoiled brats from /ekx/ are the ones asking for legendaries for shitmons
>>
>>30773730
Just with turtonators I got every moon exclusive and 2 extra cosmogs
>>
>>30773793
>>30775884
I don't even inject, I just duped my Lunala out the ass the old fashioned way and
use it to steal from children. At least it's not possible to ask for untradable mons anymore. Play the retard's game of inflation and you come out on top eventually.
>>
>traded my blissey for a magmortar
>proceeded to trade that magmortar for another item trade evo, and continued the chain until I got all of them
You just have to find a good starting point. All the item trade evos I put up were traded in like 2 minutes.
>>
>>30775904
No, item trade evo is insanely popular on gts. Also
>thinking kartanas are worth a damn
>>
>>30773730
I actually try to put up as many reasonable trades on the GTS as possible. Mainly rares like Alolamola and other 5% or 1% pokes. It's also a really great way to fill your dex if you haven't done so already.
>>
I just put up lv 40 Mareanies and get everything.
>>
>>30773730
Just inject like a normal person.
>>
>>30773818
3 days at least. GTS doesn't have to be that shit you idealized in order to solve its trading problems.
>>
>>30773730

Just get Razor Claws.

Raise a bunch of Butterfrees, teach them thief and then SOS some Jangmmo-o's and you'll get 6 razor claws. Then put up any pokemon holding a Razor Claw (or a Weavile) on the GTS

Razor Claws will LITERALLY get you anything outside of Porygon-Z, and thats only because people don't have Porygon-Z.
>>
>>30773790
Why not ask for Togepi instead? Babies are easy to get.
>>
Celesteela is pretty much money. I have had like 20-30 of them.
>>
Just use pkhex, gamefreak has shown time and time again that they want you to use it.
>>
>>30773730
>exclude legendaries from search results
>¿¿¿
>profit!
>>
>>30777825
I just uploaded a fucking magnemite to get a popplio and a growlithe for litten. People trade anything.
>>
>>30773730
Because Emolga is a 10% spawn from a tree you can to run between and fight Primeapes in between. Legendaries are given in swarms in this game.
>>
>>30773730
GTS needs a search mechanism where you input a Pokemon and it shows you a list of people who want that Pokemon. Makes trading away breeding rejects a lot less dissapointing.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.