[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get bottle caps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1480198745499.png (318KB, 403x708px) Image search: [Google]
1480198745499.png
318KB, 403x708px
How do you get bottle caps?
>>
>>30773269
just inject lol
>>
>>30773280
You injector fags are getting unbearable.
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
Just go finish your dex, you'll have plenty from all those 1% chance to fish pokemon.
>>
>>30773297
You really think the actual injectors are saying stupid shit like that and not just downies that latch on to any meme they can find?
>>
>>30773299

I just bred a bunch of chancys and GTSed my entire dex including legendaries.
>>
You inject a big stack of them because they take so long to get that even pre-XY IV breeding is faster
>>
>>30773269
Festival plaza, I'm getting them for 150FC each.
>>
>You won prize number 2, a Bottle Cap
thx festival plaza
>>
>>30773269
what are bottel caps good for?
>>
>>30773329
im pretty sure more than half the fucking retards who inject does that dumbass meme
so why dont you inject a 9mm bullet into your face.
>>
>>30773551
>>You won prize number 10, a Berry Juice
>10th day in a row
thx festival plaza :/
>>
>>30773566
for fucking your mom faggot.
>>
>>30773578
>You won prize number 10, a berry juice
>You get to draw again!
>You won prize number 10, a berry juice
FUCK
>>
>>30773269
Win them at the plaza, fish for them, find them at the pelago...
>>
Here's a better question: how the fuck do I get anything to level 100 in a reasonable amount of time? I have 10 bottle caps and no way to use them.

Is grinding the plaza until you get a 5 star rare kitchen the only way?
>>
Open your mouth because I'm going to spoonfeed you so you never have to ask again.

Step 1: Grind the Festival Plaza to rank 8 so you can request stores from others.
Step 2: Find someone who has Treasure Hunt ** as their favorite shop, and VIP them. VIP a few of these players in case one of them changes Treasure Hunt to anything else.
Step 3: Buy their Treasure Hunt for 100FC and place it in your first spot. Go to it and get a bottle cap.
Step 4: Replace Treasure Hunt ** with any one star shop from another player, or from Sophocles after leveling up your plaza rank, which will cost you, respectively, 150 or 100FC.

Repeat. If you're at a low level it's a good motivation to keep you leveling up.
>>
>>30773938
Get lucky and find a five star rare kitchen from other players. I think for 300 FC you can raise anything level 89 or lower by 9 levels a day, and anything under 49 (I think) by 7 levels for 100 FC. It's still tedious but it's better than grinding if you don't want to spend the time battling the E4 again and again.
>>
>>30773566
Maxing IVs so you dont need to spend 10 hours playing tauros in a box simulator. instead you need to play rematch the e4 simulator
>>
>>30774383
i will never understand why they made it so only level 100 mons can undergo hyper training
grinding is just as tedious as IV breeding
>>
>>30773269
Fish in Poni Breaker Coast
>>
>>30774671
So you can't git gud right away.

Hyper Training does not actually change IVs. It only makes stat be calculated as if IV was at 31. For purposes of breeding and Hidden Power, nothing is changed.
>>
>>30775680
So, could I have a 31 special attack IV hidden power fire on a pokemon I use in battle?
>>
>>30775748
Yup
>>
>>30775748
Yeah, that's how it works.
>>
>>30773269
Get a 5-star Fortune Teller tent. Always talk to it before going to any of the other stores.

Get 2 to 4 5-star Treasure Hunt shops. The Haunted Houses also give out normal Bottle Caps at the same rate as Treasure Hunt but they don't give out gold caps. I've personally

Get 1 or 2 5-star Rare Kitchens to make the grind to level 100 less annoying.
>>
>>30773269
I got some fairly easily fishing.
>>
>>30775999
What does Fortune Teller tents actually do? Also checked those reverse satan trips.
>>
>>30775764
>>30775766

Yo nice
>>
>>30773299
>save
>start fishing
>if 1% catch, else reset
>0 bottle caps
>>
>>30773338
I can't get any slowking. Any advice?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.