[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Someone offers Rare Kitchen 5-star >finally a way to quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: p06_02.jpg (57KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
p06_02.jpg
57KB, 400x240px
>Someone offers Rare Kitchen 5-star
>finally a way to quickly level up
>Pay 1,500 FC to get it
>Only sell meals that increase 1 level at a time

Okay, I officially don't understand how this fucking castle shit works. Someone please explain it to me. Also, is there any way to increase the star rating of a shop I already have?
>>
when you get to level 30, you get the premium option to up 9 levels on a up to lv89 mon
>>
>>30771705
No way to level up your shops. It's why 5 star shops are good to find.
>>
>>30771705
Level up your Plaza to at least 30
>>
>someone offers
what
>>
File: d4417.jpg (143KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
d4417.jpg
143KB, 750x757px
>>30771719
>300 FC for a 9 level meal
>>
Any anon here with Thump-Bump Park 5 or Clink-Clunk Land 5?

I've got Treasure Hunt 5, Rare Kitchen 5, Stomp-Stomp House 5, Pokémon House 5 and Hoenn Tent 5
>>
You need to buy 2 5 star ones, which will cost 4500 FC in total. Once it's set up it's smooth sailing (although you need 800 FC every time you want to level something to 98)
>>
>>30773567
Talking to guest can get you one of their shops.
>>
How do you get a lot of Festival Coins in the first place? I get something like 10 per day
>>
I just want clothes, why wont you sunfags wear your yellow shit!?
Stop using black and white you fashionless numskulls
>>
>>30776528
type matchup minigames
>>
>>30776592
>moon chicken wears blue shit
>offers me default bag

Can you even set what piece will you offer?

ps: yellow is tacky
>>
>>30776528
You could have gotten 1,000 for catching 100,000,000 pokemon, but since you didn't, you just get 200 instead.
>>
>>30776629
>tfw always top three
>>
File: 1481599870737.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1481599870737.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>30777202
It's a random piece each day. Worse is when they offer you default clothing.
>>
>keep savescumming Fortune Tents every day
>notice all i'm getting is shitty Decent buffs
>realise eventually if you don't actually use the tents, their shitty buff rolls over to the next day repeatedly until you do.

Days wasted, wew.

On the plus side it means you can save the Very Good buffs for GTS/Wonder Trade for as long as you want, then when you also get the 4x Festival FC buff, you can then activate both at the same time and then it's easy sailing.
>>
>>30776528

Just use this ribbit guide, it's pretty much comprehensive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/5hm77y/a_guide_to_making_the_most_of_festival_plaza/
>>
remember how in join avenue your stores would level up naturally as you used them
and you could just pay actual money instead of a shitty currency that you have to grind a shitty mini"game" to earn
>>
>>30776528
12am
>>
>>30771705
I've given up on it long ago. Too grindy. They will probably make a way to level up fast in the third version/sun2&moon2 anyway. Hyper training i'm not gonna even bother with, something tells me that whenever gen 8 hits the improved ivs won't carry anyway
>>
>>30778566
Remember how the layout was a hundred times better

Remember how you could use a movement speed enhancer

Remember when guests didn't just teleport out of thin air making traversing the place even more annoying

also why did they make the fucking tauros mini game so shit, this shit will kill my A/B buttons even more
>>
>>30773576
Think of it this way.
You can do type-match up missions about 10 times to save up 300 FC, that takes about half an hour.
That seems pretty worth it to grow 9 levels at once.

Also I just got a Rattata in a Beast Ball in a wonder trade. Weird.
>>
>>30779982
Remember how you could direct every guest to a facility?
>>
Game Freak really dropped the ball on a lot of Festival Plaza things, mechanically speaking.

Nobody ever plays any missions other than type-match ups, because all the other ones you have to constantly deal with that slowly teleporting NPC bullshit, and are unnecessarily hard due to the cap of how many can appear at a given time. Easily 95% of the missions never get played.

The global mission was a complete bust due to how people simply don't sign up for game sync or connect to the features. The fact that 17 million out of 100 million were even caught was some sort of miracle.

The guessing games where you have to guess if an NPC's rank is above or below the midpoint is broken, it's almost always above because out of 50 NPCs, if 47 of them have zero points across the board they'll all rank joint-third, and this will always be the case if you open the Festival Plaza without connecting online that same day.

Connecting online also makes you game sync every damn time, there's a solid minute of waiting to get to any online menu because of it.

There's also oddities like how getting a new 2-star Gold Rush lottery facility will always awards you a Big Nugget.
>>
>>30778566
Remember how in Gen 6 there was a perfect communication system without any minigame crap but they decided it was too straightforward and easy to use
>>
File: 685741_1.jpg (31KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
685741_1.jpg
31KB, 630x630px
>>30778566
>>30779982
I 'member. I loved that place
>>
>Find someone with a good shop
REGISTRATION FAILED

Why?
>>
File: 1481611028680-1.jpg (1MB, 1214x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1481611028680-1.jpg
1MB, 1214x1214px
>>30776592
>mfw all black clothing
>>
>>30782042
It was cluttering the screen desu.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.