[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will her Kanto team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: f4c.jpg (281KB, 1753x1488px) Image search: [Google]
f4c.jpg
281KB, 1753x1488px
What will her Kanto team be?
>>
>tfw when she goes off to kanto and gets fucked and forgets about you
>>
File: 1481589362952.jpg (385KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481589362952.jpg
385KB, 800x1200px
>>30766209
>tfw Lusamine goes crazy again after she recovers and dominates Lillie in Kanto
>>
>>30766039

Betting her team will be entirely composed of cuteshit with maybe a Rapidash sprinkled in

Kinda want to see her get a Wigglytuff as a parallel to her mother's Clefable
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if she has a team with normal Marowak, Ninetales, Sandslash,Raichu,Exeggutor and Persian.
>>
>>30766039

She'll get gutted by a UB chasing that sweet, defenseless faller booty.
>>
>>30766039
>Clefable
>Honchcrow
>Wigglytuff
>Fearow
>Butterfree
>I don't know bidoof
>>
>>30766039
If she isn't in the kanto remakes, we riot, yeah?
>>
>>30766424
If there's another Kanto remake I'd kill myself and the """timeline""" would be really fucked.

What you're thinking is sequel, right?
>>
>>30766424
Didn't we already HAVE a Kanto remake?

The next game should be like a console game called POKEMON WORLD TOUR about a super tournament for Champions and also those who can go through ALL the regions and beat ALL the Gym Leaders/Trials, and Lillie is the rival but she doesn't do the gyms and then you find out she is the Kanto Champion
>>
>>30766209
She'll be fine! Isn't Hau going to write a letter and visit her in Kanto anyway? He can make sure Lillie is ok.
>>
>>30766449
A sequel in kanto would make more sense, yeah.

>>30766493
I wouldn't put it past them, what with the anniversary and all. If we have a pokemon all-stars type game, I'd prefer it be a stadium/Colosseum type, I feel that'd be more interesting.
>>
>>30766493
The issue with Lillie is that she's tied to the Sun and Moon MC - they should really just make Sun Moon 2 and allow imported save data.
>>
File: 60126132_p0.png (3MB, 2840x2448px) Image search: [Google]
60126132_p0.png
3MB, 2840x2448px
The real question is What will her Alola team be?
>>
File: Champ.jpg (136KB, 757x602px) Image search: [Google]
Champ.jpg
136KB, 757x602px
>>30766712
TFW Ash hears that the strongest Champ is coming to visit
>>
>>30766493
>Didn't we already HAVE a Kanto remake?
Yes, 12 years ago
>>
>>30766780
except its not gonna happen
>>
>>30766248
I've seen this pic one time too many
>>
>>30766673
wasn't N tied to the black/white 1 protagonist despite playing as different protagonists anyways?

or an I wrong
>>
>>30768667
in black/white 2 I mean
>>
>>30766039
>Wigglytuff
>Rapidash
>Pidgeot
>Lapras
>Lunala
>>
>>30766359
exactly what i was thinking, non-alolan form pokes
>>
>>30766039
Wigglytuff
Whimsicott
Roserade
Gyarados
Ursaring
>>
RedSun and BlueMoon.

After beating the 8 Gym Leaders of Alola Ilima, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Nanu, Mina, and Guzma and their Elite Four and Champion Sun or Chicken depending on gender you can go to Kanto (and Johto), beat their Gym Leaders and fight their Elite Four Koga, Bruno, Karen and Lance and their Champion, Lillie

Ninetales, Tentacruel, Raichu, Exeggutor, Marowak and either Blastoise, Venusaur or Charizard depending on what starter you picked.
>>
>>30766556
>She'll be fine! Isn't Hau going to write a letter and visit her in Kanto anyway? He can make sure Lillie is ok.

What makes you think Hau isn't going to be bound to Alola?

>Sun misses Lillie
>Hau comes along for his weekly Champion challenge. as usual.
>Sun let's him win.
>"Hey I won haha."
>Sun proceeds to go search for Lillie and journey with her.
>"H-hey! I was going to do that after I became champion!"
>"Sorry cousin! You're the Champion now! You can't just run off to Kanto! You need to sit around and accept challengers!"
>"Fine! I abdi..Abort...Abdimication...Abdicate? Yeah! That one!"
>"Haha, sorry cousin, but that's not allowed in my league."
>"Dude...Malasada..."

And that's how they're going to explain our protagonist away in the sequel.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.